Author Topic: Is Crooked I serious ???? Fuck him  (Read 1087 times)

Crooked I

Is Crooked I serious ???? Fuck him
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:33:55 PM »
I don't give a fuck since the Weeklys finished but is he serious to release dream big which is online since month now ?and then on amazon and shit ?????????? he must be the dumbest nigger alive,not even a Videoclip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck ????? all he does is talking c.o.b shit and relaxing with his armenian wannabe producers of whatever that fuckin label is called.

all his block obama tracks till now sound like shit,i dont talk about lyrics because nobody listens to somethin that sounds like shit i cant even listen to it for 10 seconds.that nigger is simply dumb i had big hope for an album and shit but that nigger is moving backward not forward,i bet dream big wasnt sold 1 time till now

all i want to say is stop supporting a dumb bitch who isnt worth it support ppl like the game who gave us a sexy album

crooked if u read this go and fuck yourself and ur armenian bitches tiko and miko or what they are,u aint shit no b.o.s.s just maybe 2 more mixtapes after block obama till you are totaly finished fucker

Dubbz

• 'G'
Re: Is Crooked I serious ???? Fuck him
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 08:38:17 PM »
When you wake up in the morning, are you mad at Crooked I? How about when you go to bed at night?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »
I agree, it's mind-boggling how a nigga smart enough to write like he does is still so ridiculously dumb when it comes to making something out of himself. He does everything hella wrong business-wise. His covers look like shit too, crazy, really. Seen that nigga face on that Block Obama cover? Wtf... niggas crazy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Crooked I

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 08:49:51 PM »
When you wake up in the morning, are you mad at Crooked I? How about when you go to bed at night?

i dont give a fuck about him anymore ,just because i read he released his debut single im angry because he is like the biggest fuck on earth ,no videoclip hahahaha all they put on youtube is a video where he raps in the "studio" and the armenian fags say yoyoyo we armenians support crooked loool fuck off

BiggAsh

• Lil Geezy
  • Im "Hangin Around"
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:08:59 PM »
yeah i gave up on him ages ago because of his staff/admin at his Dynasty forums, they give him a very bad name and are employed by him too. Makes people not want 2 support him in any way, even DJs take his records out their mixes and creates. Admin at the Dynasty forums has so many fake names and accounts its not funny. They really do turn people off of Crooked i.

Im over him too because of them and he dont release nothing.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 01:22:17 AM »
yeah i gave up on him ages ago because of his staff/admin at his Dynasty forums, they give him a very bad name and are employed by him too. Makes people not want 2 support him in any way, even DJs take his records out their mixes and creates. Admin at the Dynasty forums has so many fake names and accounts its not funny. They really do turn people off of Crooked i.

LOL here he goes again.

You should stick to posting in G-spot Clint let's keep it organized.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Brainiak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 04:40:03 AM »
It's always the same probz !!

Crooked I : Needs a CD
Bishop : Needs a CD
Eastwood : Needs a CD
G Malone : Needs a CD
Lil' E : Needs a CD

Crooked I is still claimin' to be the New West's Boss ...
When I look to the new west movment , the "boss" gotta not be proud of this ...

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 04:52:34 AM »
Here Yall Go Again... :nawty:

knowldge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 05:00:35 AM »
Crooked I = Best Rapper Alive

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 05:14:25 AM »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 05:33:42 AM »
It's always the same probz !!

Crooked I : Needs a CD
Bishop : Needs a CD
Eastwood : Needs a CD
G Malone : Needs a CD
Lil' E : Needs a CD

Crooked I is still claimin' to be the New West's Boss ...
When I look to the new west movment , the "boss" gotta not be proud of this ...

seems like the "New West movement" is over before it even started. You can't revive the westcoast with these fools.
Crooked should remove the cigar out of his mouth and stop talking that COB/Boss shit, Crooked's a bum and not a boss.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 07:37:40 AM »
I don't give a fuck since the Weeklys finished but is he serious to release dream big which is online since month now ?and then on amazon and shit ?????????? he must be the dumbest nigger alive,not even a Videoclip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck ????? all he does is talking c.o.b shit and relaxing with his armenian wannabe producers of whatever that fuckin label is called.

all his block obama tracks till now sound like shit,i dont talk about lyrics because nobody listens to somethin that sounds like shit i cant even listen to it for 10 seconds.that nigger is simply dumb i had big hope for an album and shit but that nigger is moving backward not forward,i bet dream big wasnt sold 1 time till now

all i want to say is stop supporting a dumb bitch who isnt worth it support ppl like the game who gave us a sexy album

crooked if u read this go and fuck yourself and ur armenian bitches tiko and miko or what they are,u aint shit no b.o.s.s just maybe 2 more mixtapes after block obama till you are totaly finished fucker

you mad?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 07:48:38 AM »
You do realize that one of the main reasons a lot of radio stations wouldn't play the single is because it wasn't available for purchase right? They didn't want to play something considered a mixtape track that couldn't enter the charts.

Hate on Crook for not releasing something and hate on him for releasing something, some people are crazy.

You people do realize that 90% of the music we hear on the net leaks months ahead of time before it's even available on iTunes or Amazon right? What makes Crook different?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 07:51:07 AM by EFFeX »

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 08:46:26 AM »

im staff there...im not employed  ::)

F-cisco

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 09:06:35 AM »
   Crooked I fucked up by not releasing a club banger. He talks about keeping his ears to the streets but If that was true then he would know the current rap market today. Plies, Kardinal, and E-40 keep on using the same formula for their singles with Akon. They don't change a damn thing, Why? because it's catchy , and most importantly moves units...Out here in AZ I've yet to hear "Dream Big" played once. the song has been out for ages and yet Crooked hasn't even bothered to send out promos to radio sations. Not enough hype. He is his worst own enemy.