Author Topic: Why do so many Iranians identify themselves as "Persian"?  (Read 1455 times)

zilla

Re: Why do so many Iranians identify themselves as "Persian"?
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2008, 09:57:12 AM »
ha ha wait for a response before declaring a win. See, all you're doing is twisting the truth my friend. This is really a complex issue since the history is do deep.

But check it, Persia has always been used as an official name for Iran by the WEST. This was all until March 21, 1935 when the SHAH put out some kinda demand to the foreign delegates of the world and formally changed the name. Yes, there were certain Indo-European Aryans using the word "Iran" for certain parts since damn near Christ times, but it's the GREATER IRAN that is classified as Persia. Ever heard of that term? I doubt it.. but you can not deny it. The Persian were the people who were inhabiting Iran. When the Persians took over lands in those times, the name Persian came with them. It was stuck for thousands of years. Reza SHAH was just a person with a European mentality and wanted to white-wash the country back to the traditional Aryan way of labeling the land. And he was successful at it, he even allied with America and did bring some real progress. But it did backfire at the same time, which I'm not going to get into. Ever wondered why the people in Shiraz are much darker than the people in Tehran? South v.s North? The North is closer to Europe, and the South is closer to Africa. When the Persians came in and took over for so many generations, they had kids with all kinds of people. From mating with Mazandaranis and Azeris to people from Balooch, Iranian Arabs (which is a real ethnic group) and beyond. Bottomline is that the Persians are dominant after thousands of years. We are no longer Indo-European. Our blood is filled up with all kinds of other shit, it's integrated. It's PERSIAN!

When you meet an Afghan who speaks Farsi, that's PERSIAN. But not all Afghans speak that, some speak Arabic. Therefore, some Afghans from certain areas are Persian since they have roots in the land with the ethnic group. It's not too hard to understand.

History has separated us so wide, and if you grew up in the type of family who hates on Afghans for example.. then ofcourse you will be biased and racist. Since the history is so deep and complex, you can twist it into any way you want to prove a point. But at the end of the day, we all the same, quit whining.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:07:37 AM by ZiLLA »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »
ha ha wait for a response before declaring a win. See, all you're doing is twisting the truth my friend. This is really a complex issue since the history is do deep.

But check it, Persia has always been used as an official name for Iran by the WEST. This was all until March 21, 1935 when the SHAH put out some kinda demand to the foreign delegates of the world and formally changed the name. Yes, there were certain Indo-European Aryans using the word "Iran" for certain parts since damn near Christ times, but it's the GREATER IRAN that is classified as Persia. Ever heard of that term? I doubt it.. but you can not deny it. The Persian were the people who were inhabiting Iran. When the Persians took over lands in those times, the name Persian came with them. It was stuck for thousands of years. Reza SHAH was just a person with a European mentality and wanted to white-wash the country back to the traditional Aryan way of labeling the land. And he was successful at it, he even allied with America and did bring some real progress. But it did backfire at the same time, which I'm not going to get into. Ever wondered why the people in Shiraz are much darker than the people in Tehran? South v.s North? The North is closer to Europe, and the South is closer to Africa. When the Persians came in and took over for so many generations, they had kids with all kinds of people. From mating with Mazandaranis and Azeris to people from Balooch, Iranian Arabs (which is a real ethnic group) and beyond. Bottomline is that the Persians are dominant after thousands of years. We are no longer Indo-European. Our blood is filled up with all kinds of other shit, it's integrated. It's PERSIAN!

When you meet an Afghan who speaks Farsi, that's PERSIAN. But not all Afghans speak that, some speak Arabic. Therefore, some Afghans from certain areas are Persian since they have roots in the land with the ethnic group. It's not too hard to understand.

History has separated us so wide, and if you grew up in the type of family who hates on Afghans for example.. then ofcourse you will be biased and racist. Since the history is so deep and complex, you can twist it into any way you want to prove a point. But at the end of the day, we all the same, quit whining.

WOW zilla...thanx for all the info,lmao...u didn't even answer any of my questions dawg?and just to clarify shit up I don't hate on afghans...why would I?but they do hate on afghans in iran...they get more shit than bahai's,jews,christians,etc.etc....

See, all you're doing is twisting the truth my friend : quote the parts of my post that i twisted the truth and elaborate on it if ur real cuzz...whats funny iz that YOU my friend r the one trying to weasel ur way out of ur first post which made absolutely no sense...and I proved that by breaking the shit down for ya...what u did was say I twisted shit up and u urself went on rambling about reza shah and his western(european) mentality???what the fuck does that have to do wit what i said???

From mating with Mazandaranis and Azeris to people from Balooch, Iranian Arabs (which is a real ethnic group) and beyond. : thats exactly what I said dawg...why r u just repeating what i said???can't u think of anything else...lol..."if a arab dick goes in a fars pussy...the kid is a persian-arab" thats what I said...sound familiar...

South is closer to Africa. : please tell me ur kidding...lmao...this is how I know ur talking out of ur ass cuddie...u got ur shit mixed up real bad huh?the reason the people from southern iran r darker is because they got racially mixed wit arabs...not africans,lol...whats funny is u even said that we have iranian-arabs...then bring p africans???

"Our blood is filled up with all kinds of other shit, it's integrated. It's PERSIAN!"
: u sound so corny dawg,lol...u sound like some kid who keeps trying to fit in wit the iranians but they won't accept u...so u keep trying harder and harder and harder cuddie,lmao...and u saying our blood is filled up with all kinds of shit is something people say when they don't know what they r...what r u?and please don't b like one of these idiots who name cities that their parents were born in instead of ethnicities...thats just stupid dawg...what r u ethnically...(a stupid answer would b persian...unless ur 100% fars)...

but it's the GREATER IRAN that is classified as Persia. Ever heard of that term? I doubt it. : yes...i said that it was known as persia by the western countries...but iranians still called it iran...have u read any saa'di,mowlavi,hafez,aref qazvini,parveen e'tesami books?these poets date back more than a 100 years right???k...now if u read their poems(if u can read farsi) they ALWAYS refer to iran as "Iran" or "sarzamineh aryaee ha"...not persia...so u said it was known as persia up till "This was all until March 21, 1935",right?then tell me this kiddo...i'm sure u know who Victor Hugo is...the dude that wrote "binavayan" or "Les Misérables" if u don't know the farsi version...he lived from February 26, 1802 – May 22, 1885 OK?now imma do this real slow so u can understand it...do u know what victor hugo said about saadi...he called him "Iranian king" in poetry...so how would he call him "iranian" if the term wasn't used by the western world...he died b4 the shah officially changed it...i c what u said had some truth to it...but u said that the term iranian ain't even 100 years old,which it is way more old than that...how many times do I have to prove that to u cuzzz,lol...

u ain't makin any sense bruh,so...

FOR THOSE OF YA'LL CONCERNED...THIS IZ STILL ZILLA KILLA!!!
lol...<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4HHa3Hak3lA&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4HHa3Hak3lA&amp;autoplay=0</a>

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »
yo Ali what the fuck are you yapping about

some afghans are persians. they are an aryan people from the historic land of pars, who speak farsi. the fuck you think, the ancient persian empire was the current country of iran?

Afghanistan is the eastern half of the old persian empire, while Iran is the western half

And Rod you had it half right, the Afghans who areTajik are Persian, the non Persian Afghans dont speak Arabic they speak PASHTO.

Pashtuns are NOT persians, and they are the majority ethnicity in Afghanistan, however a significant portion of the Afghan population are PERSIAN. Alot more persian than your mixed ass Ali  so I dont know why u would denounce thenm

and yeah Afghans get treated bad in Iran but thats because yall some bitch ass niggaz.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »
yo Ali what the fuck are you yapping about

some afghans are persians. they are an aryan people from the historic land of pars, who speak farsi. the fuck you think, the ancient persian empire was the current country of iran?

Afghanistan is the eastern half of the old persian empire, while Iran is the western half

And Rod you had it half right, the Afghans who areTajik are Persian, the non Persian Afghans dont speak Arabic they speak PASHTO.

Pashtuns are NOT persians, and they are the majority ethnicity in Afghanistan, however a significant portion of the Afghan population are PERSIAN. Alot more persian than your mixed ass Ali  so I dont know why u would denounce thenm

and yeah Afghans get treated bad in Iran but thats because yall some bitch ass niggaz.
ok so now u want some of this little girl...lol @ u attempting to beat me in a debate son...this ain't NIK homie...u can't just post bullshit and expect me to take it cuddie...wtf iz wrong wit u and zilla???u guys keep posting what i already said...

some afghans are persians. : hmmm...didn't I already say that..."but afghans r not persian...they could b"...did u even read my post muhfucka???I said some afghans could b persian...

the ancient persian empire was the current country of iran? : ummm yes...r u retarded???

Afghanistan is the eastern half of the old persian empire, while Iran is the western half : sorry...but ur wrong nigga...iran was the center...afghanistan was the eastern half...and the western half was all the way over in egypt...but over the years the kings kept losing parts of the country starting from the western part and then eventually all thats left of the land of "PARS" that u speak of is iran...

FUCK IT SON...I'M NOT GETTING PAYED TO TEACH U NIGGAZ...I'M OUT YOUNG'NZZZ...

P.S. : tech...sorry I had to school u too son...but its all good cuzz...atleast I know I'm making the world a better place letting you westernized middle easterners have the troof...now go and cry to your parents for not telling u guys the truth about ur ancestry...

p.p.s. : If I had to choose which one of u 2 idiots was more on point...I would have to say it was...DEEZ NUTS NUKKAH...LMAO...both of u katts r equally retarded...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2008, 05:03:40 PM »
and yeah Afghans get treated bad in Iran but thats because yall some bitch ass niggaz. : thank u for repeating what i already said...thats whats wrong wit u afghans cuzzz...ya'll take shit personal...afghans r like mexicans in iran...they're a MINORITY...and all minorities get treated the same in every country...u don't c me bitchin @ americans and calling them bitch-ass niggaz because i get searched 8 times @ the airport,or when I can't get a job at dirty d's or jack in the crack cause I'm from the middle-east...life's hard son...either except it...or go and join ur uncle osama's gang and blow shit up...whatever u do...remember that at the end of the day...its all muslim baby... 8)

zilla

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 05:08:58 PM »
and u saying our blood is filled up with all kinds of shit is something people say when they don't know what they r...what r u?and please don't b like one of these idiots who name cities that their parents were born in instead of ethnicities...thats just stupid dawg...what r u ethnically...(a stupid answer would b persian...unless ur 100% fars)...

You mean to tell me over 7,000 years of history and our blood isn't mixed with all kinds of shit? This argument could go on forever if I started presenting all the facts I have showing how our bloods are the MOST mixed in the whole entire history of the world. The Western part of the Persian Empire was all the way in Egypt somewhere, they were mating with people out there and coming back to the center. Especially when the Persian Rug trades went on, that's a lil info. I got from my OG uncle. But you're right, I couldn't say I'm 100% Persian because I simply don't know the technicalities like you do about my ancestors you fresh off the boat ass muthafuca. I'm a Northern California killa cuzzin, I'm nothing like you. And yes, I CAN say that I'm Persian and I will. Why? Because that's what the dominance is and was to the West of the world where my home is, that's what we know it as.

The green is where the PERSIANS are from in modern times. Back then it was much bigger even.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:11:03 PM by ZiLLA »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 05:24:15 PM »
and u saying our blood is filled up with all kinds of shit is something people say when they don't know what they r...what r u?and please don't b like one of these idiots who name cities that their parents were born in instead of ethnicities...thats just stupid dawg...what r u ethnically...(a stupid answer would b persian...unless ur 100% fars)...

You mean to tell me over 7,000 years of history and our blood isn't mixed with all kinds of shit? This argument could go on forever if I started presenting all the facts I have showing how our bloods are the MOST mixed in the whole entire history of the world. The Western part of the Persian Empire was all the way in Egypt somewhere, they were mating with people out there and coming back to the center. Especially when the Persian Rug trades went on, that's a lil info. I got from my OG uncle. But you're right, I couldn't say I'm 100% Persian because I simply don't know the technicalities like you do about my ancestors you fresh off the boat ass muthafuca. I'm a Northern California killa cuzzin, I'm nothing like you. And yes, I CAN say that I'm Persian and I will. Why? Because that's what the dominance is and was to the West of the world where my home is, that's what we know it as.

The green is where the PERSIANS are from in modern times. Back then it was much bigger even.

lol @ u calling me a FOB...i was born in ocean side california dawg...and u supposed to b hard cuzzz u from the yay...i got katts all the way from tycoon city up 2 stockton cuddie...where u supposed to b from liitle girl???

and again...why do u guys keep repeating what i say...

The Western part of the Persian Empire was all the way in Egypt somewhere, they were mating with people out there and coming back to the center.
: why don't u just quote me instead of plagiarizing my shit bruh..."iran was the center...afghanistan was the eastern half...and the western half was all the way over in egypt..."

zilla

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »
^ Right, so if you agree with that, then you agree with most of what I'm saying.

Ocean Side? That's coo.. I been there.. but where is Tycoon City? LOL.. I'm from the West Bay.. East Side San Bruno, 5 to 10 minutes south of SF.. Airport City, the TRENCH!

The reason I studied the Persian Empire a couple of years back on my own was because I'm not close to any Persians/Iranians. There isn't too many of em where I'm from. So I'm only speaking on what I remember from my readings and speaking to family members. I'm not your typical Persian, but I get along with them just fine. Except the L.A. ones, I just don't see eye to eye with them white-washed characters. My cousins out here are just a bunch of hustlers that can sell snow to an eskimo, nothing like the ones in the South. It's crazy how many different set of Persians you'll find in this world. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2008, 06:05:37 PM »

lol @ u calling me a FOB...i was born in ocean side california dawg...and u supposed to b hard cuzzz u from the yay...i got katts all the way from tycoon city up 2 stockton cuddie...where u supposed to b from liitle girl???

The Western part of the Persian Empire was all the way in Egypt somewhere, they were mating with people out there and coming back to the center.
: why don't u just quote me instead of plagiarizing my shit bruh..."iran was the center...afghanistan was the eastern half...and the western half was all the way over in egypt..."

born in oceanside? Damn...i aint think anybody was BORN in oceanside lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2008, 06:07:46 PM »

lmao...yeah bruh...i get that a lot...I said i was born IN oceanside,its a city in cali...not ON the oceanside,lol...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »
^ Right, so if you agree with that, then you agree with most of what I'm saying.

Ocean Side? That's coo.. I been there.. but where is Tycoon City? LOL.. I'm from the West Bay.. East Side San Bruno, 5 to 10 minutes south of SF.. Airport City, the TRENCH!

The reason I studied the Persian Empire a couple of years back on my own was because I'm not close to any Persians/Iranians. There isn't too many of em where I'm from. So I'm only speaking on what I remember from my readings and speaking to family members. I'm not your typical Persian, but I get along with them just fine. Except the L.A. ones, I just don't see eye to eye with them white-washed characters. My cousins out here are just a bunch of hustlers that can sell snow to an eskimo, nothing like the ones in the South. It's crazy how many different set of Persians you'll find in this world. 
tycoon city=san jose... 8) 8) 8)

Thats chill that u did some research about ur ancestors...but shit must've been a long ass time ago cuzz u got some of the facts mixed up...u got most of it down...but some of ur shit was wrong dawg...like the persian empire isn't 7000 years old...the persians came to power in 576 B.C.E.,b4 them were the Sumerians and Hittites and all them katts...most persians just assume that because people used to live in our land up till 7000 years ago that they were persian...they lived in the same land...but the persians came along way after...

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »

lmao...yeah bruh...i get that a lot...I said i was born IN oceanside,its a city in cali...not ON the oceanside,lol...

i know man. Im in SD lol. Im sayin, Oceanside is like 80% military.....not too often you find somebody who was born there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »

i know man. Im in SD lol. Im sayin, Oceanside is like 80% military.....not too often you find somebody who was born there.

oh, and Oceanside is only a city cus San Diego allows it to be  8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »

oh, and Oceanside is only a city cus San Diego allows it to be  8)

Does that make SD gangsta or something? Who gives a fuck man lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 08:58:39 PM »
ok so now u want some of this little girl...lol @ u attempting to beat me in a debate son...this ain't NIK homie...u can't just post bullshit and expect me to take it cuddie...wtf iz wrong wit u and zilla???u guys keep posting what i already said...

some afghans are persians. : hmmm...didn't I already say that..."but afghans r not persian...they could b"...did u even read my post muhfucka???I said some afghans could b persian...

the ancient persian empire was the current country of iran? : ummm yes...r u retarded???

Afghanistan is the eastern half of the old persian empire, while Iran is the western half : sorry...but ur wrong nigga...iran was the center...afghanistan was the eastern half...and the western half was all the way over in egypt...but over the years the kings kept losing parts of the country starting from the western part and then eventually all thats left of the land of "PARS" that u speak of is iran...

FUCK IT SON...I'M NOT GETTING PAYED TO TEACH U NIGGAZ...I'M OUT YOUNG'NZZZ...

P.S. : tech...sorry I had to school u too son...but its all good cuzz...atleast I know I'm making the world a better place letting you westernized middle easterners have the troof...now go and cry to your parents for not telling u guys the truth about ur ancestry...

p.p.s. : If I had to choose which one of u 2 idiots was more on point...I would have to say it was...DEEZ NUTS NUKKAH...LMAO...both of u katts r equally retarded...

[/quote]

Stupid child

You keep saying, that we're repeating what you said. No monkey, I am not repeating what youre saying. Because youre saying nothing.

Oh, your fingers are moving across the keyboard...dont get me wrong "ali".  But youre saying nothing..

I dont know how youre so stupid that you cant see how stupid you are.

You said that you admit Afghans could be Persians. No you fucking chooch, you didnt just say that

"how the fuck can a afghan b persian u dumbass???persian=fars...afghans r not fars...unless they're a mix...but afghans r not persian...they could b...but thats like saying a arab could b persian...yes...if a arab dick goes in a fars pussy...the kid could be a persian-arab...comprende???"

This is what you said. You started the sentence by saying how the fuck can a Afghan be Persian. This denotes a negative connotation. You just said you positively affirmed what I was saying. Is the stupidity of your post starting to dawn on you?

Then you say, that Afghans are not Fars. You say they could be Persians the way some Arabs could be Persian, through INTER MIXING/BREEDING. Afghan Tajiks ARE Persian. Arabs are not an Iranian people, Afghans are.

The western provinces of Afghanistan is called Khorosan. It is connected to eastern Iranian province/region called Khorosan. It is the eastern ancient Persian province. In the last 200-300 years ago the Persians controlled modern day Herat, and at times the Afghans controlled Isfahan and Mashad. Western Afghanistan is dominated by Tajiks. Significant portion of them are even Shia. They are an Iranian people. They are Aryans. They speak Farsi. The people of Fars extends into Central Asia. Tajikistan is a Farsi speaking country. They are Persians with turkic mixtures.  Is the stupidity of your post starting to marinate in your head?

Ibn Sina was from these areas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Sina

Rumi was from these areas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumi

Every Persian empire throughout history has included Afghanistan or at least the western part of it. In fact, while parts of Arabia and Africa were held briefly by the Persians, parts of Anatolia, Afghanistan and central Asia have always been Persian. Pars province is one region, but the historic lands of Persia include Iran, Afghanistan, parts of central Asia, Iraq and the Persian gulf, and a reach into the north, parts of Azerbaijan and Armenia.
Every Persian empire had its eastern border at modern day Afghanistan, occasionally reaching into India, from the Medians to the Achaemids to the Parthians to the Sassanids to the Safavids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Empire

The only difference between the Central Asia, modern day Afghan and Iranian persians, besides the linguistic dialects, is the nature of intermixing. Afghans may have dravidian, scythian and parthian genes, while the Central Asians have a turkic-mongoloid-white kushans background.  Iranians meanwhile are mixed with Assyrian , Median, Arab, Kurd, Turk etc etc. They are ALL an IRANIAN people from the ANCIENT PERSIAN EMPIRE who speak FARSI. Do you comprende you fat perverted masturbation obssessed because you couldnt spell P-U-S-S-Y, no Chris no Chris no Chris, Raz B looking bwoy?

The ancient Persian empire is NOT JUST THE MODERN STATE OF IRAN. It includes parts of other countries today. Are you disputing this, you shit for brains?

Egypt was the western border at times, but we;re not talking about all potential historic borders we are talking about the homeland of the Persian people which does not extend west of southern Iraq, parts of Turkey etc. The reason the Persian empire lost its lands in different places have different reasons you fuck boy. The Egyptians broke off from the Persians cuz they were not Persian, same with the Arabs. The only reason the eastern Persians broke away from Persia was because non Persian had conquered those lands (Pashtuns in Afghanistan, and Turks/Russians in Tajikistan)

By now you truly understand just what kind of a fuckin mess you got yourself into. Your mouth wrote a cheque your ass couldnt cash.

I dont know what the fuck made you think you could click on this thread. I dont know why you still felt the need to linger around here after grown men spoke their peace. Thats the closing act, chimp, your time is done. Why would Young Berg step on to the stage with the mic in his hand and a goofy look on his face after 50 just shut it down.

You tried to compare Afghans to Arabs and Egyptians in your contrast of them and their relationship with Iranians. You are truly fucking clueless. Never post in anything that involves intelligence again. I better not catch ya shitty ass in any threads that dont have anything to do with penis, masturbation, thinking about masturbation, pictures of testicles etc. You can keep that shit you fuckin dirty cheech

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll