Author Topic: Why do so many Iranians identify themselves as "Persian"?  (Read 1456 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do so many Iranians identify themselves as "Persian"?
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »
lol...i already told u im done fuckin u up the ass...so i didn't even read ur post cuddie... 8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 03:11:09 AM »
LOL...Ali is a funny lil boy. But the funny lil boy just shitted all over you two muufuckaz like it was nuttin. It's hilarious how Rod always goes on tangents and starts babbling on about random shit when he feels cornered. Good shit.

zilla

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »
^ There was valid points made by both sides, but at the end of the day, he kind of was saying the same thing as I was. Although he was making it dramatic for the sake of the argument. But it's good, I like dude, he knows his shit. Read and educate yourself faggot. You're only in here to root against me and Tech anyway. You're a filthy bitch-made little Jew. Stay off a topic that don't concern you. You ain't gotta post on every topic on this forum. This is why Persians in Southern California is such suckaz, they actually hang around muthafucaz like you. You've been on this site for damn near 10 years and still posting 21 posts a day on average? C'mon cuzzin, you have no life. Every few months that I make an appearance on here, you follow me on every thread and make your unnecessary comments. Go get some fresh air, go get some sun you pale looking muthafuca!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:48:14 AM by ZiLLA »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »
Ali you post like youre a dirty motherfucker. The type to always have dirty under neath their finger nails. The type to have 3 whiskers on their chin but they still try to shape it. Youre not even one of those pussy ass Siavash type SoCal persians. Youre a fucking ref. You probably still rock denim jackets. Got a t shirt with 2 different logos on his shirt and tag. I bet youre eating bread and onions right now as I speak.

And since for you an insult involves anal sex, you are also a fucking homo. And since you talk about masturbating all the damn time, not only are you fat and younger than 19 but youre also a faggot that doesnt get no ass. A failed homosexual...

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »
^ There was valid points made by both sides, but at the end of the day, he kind of was saying the same thing as I was. Although he was making it dramatic for the sake of the argument. But it's good, I like dude, he knows his shit. Read and educate yourself faggot. You're only in here to root against me and Tech anyway. You're a filthy bitch-made little Jew. Stay off a topic that don't concern you. You ain't gotta post on every topic on this forum. This is why Persians in Southern California is such suckaz, they actually hang around muthafucaz like you. You've been on this site for damn near 10 years and still posting 21 posts a day on average? C'mon cuzzin, you have no life. Every few months that I make an appearance on here, you follow me on every thread and make your unnecessary comments. Go get some fresh air, go get some sun you pale looking muthafuca!

Dont call anyone else bitch-made, you sellout Persian. yea, i heard all about your fakeass, lil punk. even the Persian Jews out here would smash on you...me posting here on my free time has nothin to do with what a fake bitchel you are. LOL@"we were saying the same thing". you idiot, you guys said the exact opposite, you only started agreeing with Ali when you realized how dumb you sounded. LOLLL. you said you like Ali, then you said the Persians who hang around me is suckaz. dumbfuck, Ali is the homie in real life and one of the few Persians I'm down with.. werent you 'bout to face some serious time in jail? talkin about other people have no life, you frontin ass busta...Keep it real and keep callin me a Jew like it's supposed to be a diss. The voice of the people. Your new name is FRod.

zilla

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2008, 01:29:18 PM »
You've "heard" about my fakeness? ha ha you're hilarious.
LOL @ Persian Jews, I've only met one, he couldn't answer me why he's a Jew so I punked the shit outta him.
And I don't know a thing about this Ali character, but if he kick it wit you, he must be a sucka too. I only gave him his props by the way he was arguing. He didn't take it up the ass like some people.
And yeah, I'm facing 10 to life right now.. out on $150,000 bail, been to 12 court appearances since February and we still ain't in trial. That's how serious it is. The judge got so mad the other day that he pushed it back to January '09. The type of stress I go through daily you couldn't imagine in your wildest nightmares bitch-boy. Weren't you going to commit suicide over some weed you and your bitch got caught with? Ur a fuckin square bear and a half.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:31:05 PM by ZiLLA »

Archetype

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »
Wow. The persian on persian wiggery in this thread is hilarious. This does not happen in New York.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
persian food is bomb, what else is ther besides kabobs????  i love that middle eastern chili poweder that they use too.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Archetype

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2008, 02:32:53 PM »
persian food is bomb, what else is ther besides kabobs????  i love that middle eastern chili poweder that they use too.

They have these great rice cakes too, I forgot what they were called.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2008, 04:30:44 PM »
persian food is bomb, what else is ther besides kabobs???? i love that middle eastern chili poweder that they use too.
somagh... 8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2008, 07:36:31 PM »
You've "heard" about my fakeness? ha ha you're hilarious.
LOL @ Persian Jews, I've only met one, he couldn't answer me why he's a Jew so I punked the shit outta him.
And I don't know a thing about this Ali character, but if he kick it wit you, he must be a sucka too. I only gave him his props by the way he was arguing. He didn't take it up the ass like some people.
And yeah, I'm facing 10 to life right now.. out on $150,000 bail, been to 12 court appearances since February and we still ain't in trial. That's how serious it is. The judge got so mad the other day that he pushed it back to January '09. The type of stress I go through daily you couldn't imagine in your wildest nightmares bitch-boy. Weren't you going to commit suicide over some weed you and your bitch got caught with? Ur a fuckin square bear and a half.

yea, i was gunna commit suicide over weed ::)...youre a fuckin idiot, you deserve AT LEAST 5 years to think about how stupid you are. you dont even know what type of stress im facin, yet you comment as if you do...that alone shows me what a lil frontster you are.

i keep it real, son...thats the difference between me and you. you talk only to build your image and feel tough, not to say what you truly feel. yes, i was scared when i was 17 and facing time for "intent to sell". would i handle the situation the same nowadays? not at all...but i was a young'n and ive learned a lot since then. at least i was never a fake persian crip actin hard online, though. :-*

zilla

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2008, 11:52:59 PM »
damn, I think I hit where it hurts. You ain't gotta explain yourself square, you done used every excuse in the book on this message board.

and bro, I'm from a city of 40,000 people with 5 validated gangs. You really think somebody fake could lead the biggest sellin music act out of the town? We been doin it since '99.. do you really think these streets would let some fake ass nigga rep. their shit for almost 10 years on the forefronts of California? Fuck no.. how many more DUBCC members should I let come thru my spot to check the fakeness? hit me when you come visit Alcatraz faggot, I swear to god my doors are always open.

And I wouldn't wish prison on my worst enemies, you're a weenie, straight up. What kinda stress do you go through besides fighting your gurl or asking for your greedy Jewish parents for a new car?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2008, 10:00:10 AM »
Iran is a country. Persian is an ethnicity.

^^^And there you have it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2008, 03:47:56 AM »
and bro, I'm from a city of 40,000 people with 5 validated gangs.

hahahaha...that's exactly what I mean. lets be real, tough- ain't nobody in the bay ever heard of Rodzilla. :laugh:

...and I never wished prison upon you, I just think it'll be a good experience for someone like you who obviously needs major cleansing of the mind. "greedy Jewish parents"...you seriously think like a 12 year old.

banner34

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »
because it's the culture
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mekzD4QyEFQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mekzD4QyEFQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>