Author Topic: 40 glocc new interview after the incident  (Read 2895 times)

slauson boy

• Lil Geezy
40 glocc new interview after the incident
« on: September 12, 2008, 08:30:14 PM »
what yall niggaz think cuzz..i think this is very interesting..
its on zombieradio.net

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 glocc new interview after the incident
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 08:31:59 PM »
What incident? Did he get jacked for his food stamps this month?

slauson boy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »
it makes me think why did cuzz film this loc...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »
this nigga cant keep it real to save his life...

slauson boy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »
this nigga contradictin himself cuzzz..this nigga talkin about how superactive he is..this nigga out in colton..yea he know a few of the homies..but still..this nigga actin like he l.a.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 07:11:05 AM »

He kind of making it seem Fif fuckin with him more than spi but being indirect with it. With the fif said get him on this track,i stay in his house,im with him 24/7 when im in ny. I guess the nigga tryin to get his shit off but i dont think so of that shit is neccessary.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

D-Evilz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 07:35:00 AM »

He kind of making it seem Fif fuckin with him more than spi but being indirect with it. With the fif said get him on this track,i stay in his house,im with him 24/7 when im in ny. I guess the nigga tryin to get his shit off but i dont think so of that shit is neccessary.

just stay quiet fake thug ;D
"Hi Travito"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 07:55:56 AM »

Stop sucking my dick. Just cause when you see me you know im with it im a fake thug? Sterotyping niggaz again whiteboy? hahahaha We know its you, you stay with a new account and name just hoping on the same niggaz dick you do under the name you use up here on the reg. Cut it out and get a life b.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 07:58:04 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Elano

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 10:15:40 AM »
 CUZZ  :D

D-Evilz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 11:30:26 AM »

Stop sucking my dick. Just cause when you see me you know im with it im a fake thug? Sterotyping niggaz again whiteboy? hahahaha We know its you, you stay with a new account and name just hoping on the same niggaz dick you do under the name you use up here on the reg. Cut it out and get a life b.

awwwww travy trying to insult people...aww how cute

lol at low self esteem niggaz these days, this nigga be lookin up niggaz background on youtube followin Big Gaybacc around in every thread to see what he's sayin haha.

i love you travy, you so G'd up.....all the way from Connecticut...yet somehow you know about LA niggaz :laugh: ;D
"Hi Travito"

Jome

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »
^^ Your IP says you're from Sweden, dunno what you acting like a gangbanger for..  ::)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »

lol at low self esteem niggaz these days, this nigga be lookin up niggaz background on youtube followin Big Gaybacc around in every thread to see what he's sayin haha.

i love you travy, you so G'd up.....all the way from Connecticut...yet somehow you know about LA niggaz :laugh: ;D
the bitch is coming out u again huh??? u got my name in ya mouf all day!!! you follow trav every thread he goes in so what does that make you???u aint even a real person,and aint u from sweden lol...swedish meat ball liccin bitch!!! u just a faggott who want attention!!!  REMEMBER YOUR THE FAG,U HAVE ALREADY STATED THAT...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 01:48:11 PM »

Dats right i put on fo my city. Call me Trav Hamilton flying down lamberton. Im from Ct and im speakin on a place in la i been before,you aint step foot in america so why you on my nutz,games,or spi? You stay with a fetish about me and paybacc you weird gay ass nigga keep that shit to yourself. Everytime im up here you are. Do you get pussy? Do you go outside? What really good with you b? I holla at paybacc,supreme,and a few more people up here cause them the only motherfuckers got a head on they shoulders,the rest of them niggaz just like you. And my nigga put you on blast you from Sweden?!?!?!??? And you talkin? Hahahahahahha First it was the Uk but you from Az,and now Jome told us the real hahahahahahaha. I aint got shit else to say to you patna,no matter what name you come on here with.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 01:50:19 PM by Trav Treezy »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 09:00:41 PM »
^^ Your IP says you're from Sweden, dunno what you acting like a gangbanger for..  ::)

We already know dude is a UK banga.... this fool is from the same place that IKEA's furniture is shipped from so we all know he ain't about shit lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 11:01:30 PM »
What incident? Did he get jacked for his food stamps this month?

lmao.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"