Author Topic: 40 glocc new interview after the incident  (Read 2894 times)

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
Re: 40 glocc new interview after the incident
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »
i dont give a fuc where it was..real talk..them niggaz is phony..doin publicity stunts
--spider loc wit the big fase gettin knoced out
---the yukmouth chain thing
--naw this bullshit
------then this nigga dissed one of the tightest rappers in the south young buc
spider loc is still broke..if 50 cent do 5 songs wit you on your next mixtape on all my dead homies i will shoot you 10 gs..or if you can even get yayo or banks on teh shit...yayo got bars for days
especially that finally off papers mixtape

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »
i dont give a fuc where it was..real talk..them niggaz is phony..doin publicity stunts
--spider loc wit the big fase gettin knoced out
---the yukmouth chain thing
--naw this bullshit
------then this nigga dissed one of the tightest rappers in the south young buc
spider loc is still broke..if 50 cent do 5 songs wit you on your next mixtape on all my dead homies i will shoot you 10 gs..or if you can even get yayo or banks on teh shit...yayo got bars for days
especially that finally off papers mixtape

Spider didn't have nothin to do with Fase gettin put on his back and everybody except you seem to know it. Everything you're speakin on was created from personal issues but it's hundreds of other people saying the same thing as you with confidence but people like yourself is what keeps the entertainment industry interesting.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 07:56:56 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 08:23:32 PM »
That nigga sound like a gold digging hoe spider broke he aint got no money"spider still broke" females worry bout a niggaz pockets. Niggaz so quick to run to a computer and talk shit bout a nigga who is available to be found on the streets. I got a few enemys but i aint never went to a computer to talk shit about em. The nigga doing him and you so envious you jump on a pc to talk about him? Everybody know he be at the blue room,he put the address out more than once stop runnin to a computer to act like a female and hit his studio up. Else shut the fuck up and get it poppin whenever you see em. Damn they dont make niggaz like they use 2.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 08:36:03 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »
naww fuc that someone answer my questions im spitting the real shit on here niggaz here s a bulletpoint my 2 cents of why this shit is so ignorant
---lil wayne the hottest nigga on the coast (if you see the upcoming artist from the west doin songs wit him like jay roc and glasses---why not jump on the bandwagon..g malone a crip..he probably addressed him about what was said)
---second when wayne rappin cause spits that shit off the dome (so whatever sound right he spit it)
---you re willing to put your rap career on the line off the lyrics..so if you get knocced not by wayne baby but his security guards..if this nigga had a real security guard then what..
-----*spider loc aka superman if you think you a so called good fighter man..i know this fight club where niggaz fight for some serious racks..come join shoot me a pm ill give you the info
---why after the incident you didnt speak on nothin..then nigga that said fuc 40 glocc he on the video yellin shit too..but he got cut off real quic lol..its like the camera man did his own edit (when this big goofy nigga opened hismouth
------i honestly think jay z ended jayo felonys career thats why he just popping up out of nowhere..still performing i can do it but what you do...fuc outta here.
did yall see the footage of 40 glocc wit the gucci shoes on..nigga low budget..when you roc guccis nigga roc some red monkeys or some polos wit it nigga..not a cheap ass khaki suit

damn you on waynes dick HARD

Wayne doesnt spit off dome fool. he just writes without pen and paper. Big started that, then Jay-Z learned it from Big and now Wayne learned it from Jay. Doesnt make u more talented SKILL WISE cuz of that.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 08:59:31 PM »
^^ Your IP says you're from Sweden, dunno what you acting like a gangbanger for..  ::)

LOL Ether'd
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 09:29:51 PM »
fucc lil wayne niggaz..my favorite rapper right now is killa tay cbo yukmouth periodddddddddddddddddddddddddd

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »
nigga i can say whatever the fucc i want cause im a real nigga cuzz..doin real things out here......my nigga you contradictin yourself cause you talk about game how he sucs..sounds like you takin sides about spider..i know so much shit about cuzz..you dont know..ask him about my nigga speedy thats locced from es hard time...ask spider about him

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »
that shit luce cannon say about spider is some real shit..i can vouch for it..

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »
nigga i can say whatever the fucc i want cause im a real nigga cuzz..doin real things out here......my nigga you contradictin yourself cause you talk about game how he sucs..sounds like you takin sides about spider..i know so much shit about cuzz..you dont know..ask him about my nigga speedy thats locced from es hard time...ask spider about him

haha Game is my favorite rapper right now how did i contradict myself you fool ass nigga??

but you just a internet character/gangsta. fuck outta here you aint shit.

what do u want? how am i pose to ask Spider? i dont know him.

do u got a problem with him ro what?

LONDON!

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2008, 04:18:51 AM »
what yall niggaz think cuzz..i think this is very interesting..
its on zombieradio.net

props for this link, 40 glocc is the truth, me and him are on the same wavelength cuzzy, trust, if you ain't never gangbanged before, you shouldn't glorify it on records or disrespect the cause, the g code or whatever you want to call it, i mean game and spider loc have been dissing each other, relentlessly, but they ain't never disrespected each others clicks, coz they no human beings could get killed over that, just on a random level, let alone personal level, like when a tune gets played at a club or sumthin, you see what i'm saying, true stories, big up 40 glocc