Author Topic: PETER KAY, IMMORTAL WOTEVA.. HERES WHAT I THINK!  (Read 227 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
PETER KAY, IMMORTAL WOTEVA.. HERES WHAT I THINK!
« on: August 27, 2002, 03:03:37 AM »
Immortal, you takin yo name to a whole "new - era"/
Makin out you god, coz you think you gone "live - foreva?"/
Take some time out to be "honest - with - ya - self"/
You bite all the time, coz your style needs "polishin - like - ornaments - on tha - shelf"/
"rusty - like - tinman" and you "hollow - as - fuck"/
Immortal comin straight outta "tha - time - portal" but his finger from out his ass "stuck"/
Man, couldnt come more "stylish" against me, even when wearin "2 - black - tuxedo's"/
So far down to tha floor, you come up shorta than "5 danny - devetos"/
Your as plain as "crisps" im more "spicier" than "chilli - style - doritoes"/
Your "reputations" bigga than your "profile - pic"/
No matter how much shit you "spit" no one, gone take it smoothly, "even - a hoe - on - ya - small dick"/
Maybe you a "respected - vet" that aint that point, when "overexageratin" it goes to ya "head"/
Take other peoples "opinions" and think it thru, more enemies will arise, who gone take out "YOU"/
Now this aint gonna cause "beef" but i just wanna spit my shit out "raw"/
Listen to what we gots to say, before you "settle - the - score" whats with all tha "takin - shit - serious" for?/
Aint gone prove nothin, just how you "take - it - to - a whole - new - level"/
Your so far up your self, people think you been given an effect called "embevel"/
Thinkin you own shit, when your brains unstable, wasting away, like "mouldy - dental - floss"/
Most emcees, comin out with "fresh - unbitten - shit"/
Is that a problem effecting your brain, that you cant deal with?/
Thinkin you the "boss" when you stink more than the "perfume"/
Comin out with more "facts" on emcee's than "battle - attacks" this shit gone end "soon"/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

da_notorious_mack

Re: PETER KAY, IMMORTAL WOTEVA.. HERES WHAT I THIN
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 03:09:24 AM »
HAHAHA IMMORTAL GOT FUCKED UP

Hittman

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 06:18:34 AM »
Honestly I ain't lying when I say that verse was absolute shit. Take that to another board (a good one) and they won't be impressed at all. The multis weren't real multis, they were shitty ones that didn't rhyme. The few punches & similies you did have were pathetic. REALLY! Everyone here will say that there nice but there wack as fuck. Most emcees here are mostly WCC based emcees (meaning they've rhymed nowhere before) and they have no idea what real decent rhymes should look like. Indecisive all you've done is add Dashes and Quotation Marks in your lines and people think your ill. Just actually read your lines:

Thinkin you the "boss" when you stink more than the "perfume"/

Not very creative at all. I stink like perfume? Perfume is hardly a nasty smell. I know you don't get much exposure to females to actually know what perfume smells like.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2002, 06:29:45 AM »
mmmmmmmm lemme think bout this one! Perfume i know what that "shit" smells like! and for you sayin people only thinkin im ill coz i use " - in my ryhmes, then your more pathetic than your name, i mean no one had even classed me ill, or said shit bout me being ill coz i use punctuation, but you seem to notice, so i must be doing something right.. oh and for that name.. well thats another story!

Checkin in.. for this old skool byatch!

"Peter Kay" take out the "k" add "g" to get "gay" i bust em with "stengthened gurders"/ i bust "ichy - trigga - fingers" with "hardened ryhmes" your death jotted down on paper "diagnosis - murder"/ ha.. thinkin you mockin me, when you gave me more ammo to play with/ What a looser, who doesnt live upto the name "logic" when he attempts to diss me, tryin to offend me, with misguided whach shit/ Tryin to keep up the standards of WCC?/ when you a "Prefect" of all teachers throughout the USA/ Thinkin you god, when you really one o his followers/ comin straight outta "front bottom" thinkin got 2 mothers/ but it really yo dad, but without the perm, man your daddy must have a disease on his sperm, for you to come out lookin like a germ/

Ha.. i thought that was funny.. took me about 1 minute to make that shit up.. maybe shit, but steps to your standards Logic!

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2002, 06:33:09 AM »
And for your "power" that you dont have! why dont you stick to postin up ryhmes, instead of dickridin on your own dick, coz no one will side with ya, when your postin up shit accusations that personally dont affect no one. and dont change they mind.. you just a problem child in need of attention...

Indecisive -- Rippin "logic" to pieces! Fuck You Ass Hole!

Hittman

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2002, 06:33:22 AM »
Hahahaha You added Quotation marks again for no reason at all. Stop doing that shit. It makes me laugh to much.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2002, 06:35:29 AM »
haha.. "Logic" couldnt come up with a decent comeback... maybe coz he got a "memory - relapse" oooooooppps.. im giving "logic" and orgasm coz im using "".. well they say : simple things, please simple minds! aint that true "Logic"

haha... scary ass bitch!

Hittman

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2002, 06:36:37 AM »
Carry on, this is fun for me.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2002, 06:39:47 AM »
"""""""" """"""" """""" """""" """""turnin you on yet"""""""" """"" """"" """"""""" """""""" simple things please simple minds... oh and go on keep replying, atleast my post count risis... ha woooooooooo! """""

Hittman

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2002, 06:41:49 AM »
"Tight"

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2002, 06:43:04 AM »
"Tight" <-- at his limit! lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2002, 06:47:44 AM »
HAHAHA IMMORTAL GOT FUCKED UP

Yeah. Peter Kay, respond with lyrics instead of just claimin his verse was shit...that's cheap

*waitin for a reply goin like "I got better shit to do than replyin to shit as wack as that u wack bitch"*

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2002, 06:50:19 AM »
ha... Peter Gay.. i mean Kay.. got more fanz than Public Enemy Number 1! Although this bitch becomin a number 1 enemy...

<< -- Mak.. hitting on Logic, ha you whack as bitch reply to mak and me!

haha! mak makin you look like dirt!

Wooooooo """""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""