Author Topic: Warren G slap by Suge Knight  (Read 5771 times)

EssCee

• 'G'
Warren G slap by Suge Knight
« on: September 13, 2008, 11:15:11 AM »
Whats all that about? Suge says or his affilaites say he slapped Warren and Warren says "it aint even like that "- anyone know the truth?

kuruptDPG

Re: Warren G slap by Suge Knight
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 11:49:21 AM »
by anychance did he get slapped in a boat? i read that warren g and sm sneed i think would be taken in a boat, stop the boat in the middle of the river or sumthn and get beat up, lol im writing this and im pure thinking how gay is this wat im writing but i do remember that somewhere.

anychance true lol?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 11:54:40 AM »
^^nah Bruh, warren G was trying to take some of his beats that he made in the studio, when Suge caught up with Him and slapped him Proper!
I think.. ??? ???
Or was at the boat ride, when they were all eating pizza and talking about beats!
or In the studio, eating pizza and talking about slapping and get slapped??

Tis a mystery, i tells ya.. :D :D :D :D
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Somebody

• Lil Geezy
  • Think before you post some stupid bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
Huh?  Is this something that happened during the DR era?  Or recently?

EssCee

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 12:15:36 PM »
Errr whats the boat about? i never heard about this before  ::)

Okka

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
There was this story that Warren got slapped around by Suge in public. If the rumours are true, RBX and some others got slapped around too (RBX even talked about this shit in "Welcome To Death Row".)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »
I don't know about the Warren getting slapped thing. I know Suge was rumored to have sent a couple of his people to see Warren after some comments he made in The Source about Death Row. The boat incident was a bunch of people from Warren's neighborhood supposedly getting beat down and thrown off the boat.

The Sam Sneed thing was something different all together. He was the only one from Dre's camp who Suge could convince to show up to a Death Row meeting after Dre made the choice to leave. The story goes that they showed the video for "Recognize" and Dre was the first person whose face appears and everyone in the room got pissed. There were several East Coast rappers in the video and Pac threatened to fuck him up if he saw one more East Coast dude in the video. When Kool G. Rap popped up, everyone lost it and beat the fuck out of Sam. This is the story that's been told about the incident from a few different sources.   

RBX supposedly got slapped up for standing up to Suge when the Dogg Pound were hungry and decided to eat some chicken after one of their concerts. The source said RBX wanted to scrap but Suge's people pulled guns on him and threatened to shoot him if he fought back.

Again, all these stories are just rumors that came from different sources who were around in the D.R. era.   
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 12:48:48 PM by Jimmy H. »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »
i'm surprised that this topic wasn't started by Psycho Hustla  :laugh:

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 12:52:08 PM »
..lol..it may be one of his alias... ;) ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 12:57:49 PM »
..lol..it may be one of his alias... ;) ;)

:laugh:

or it's family  ;)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 01:01:03 PM »
^^^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
it's in the have gun will travel book. dre had a house party and you know liquor and chronic was in the area. warren g and dre's body guard's brother started arguing and were about to fight. suge interveened and smacked warren g. i wonder if suge ever smacked on snoop ? does any body know ?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 02:58:56 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Kilo2

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 01:16:52 PM »
I don't know about the Warren getting slapped thing. I know Suge was rumored to have sent a couple of his people to see Warren after some comments he made in The Source about Death Row. The boat incident was a bunch of people from Warren's neighborhood supposedly getting beat down and thrown off the boat.

The Sam Sneed thing was something different all together. He was the only one from Dre's camp who Suge could convince to show up to a Death Row meeting after Dre made the choice to leave. The story goes that they showed the video for "Recognize" and Dre was the first person whose face appears and everyone in the room got pissed. There were several East Coast rappers in the video and Pac threatened to fuck him up if he saw one more East Coast dude in the video. When Kool G. Rap popped up, everyone lost it and beat the fuck out of Sam. This is the story that's been told about the incident from a few different sources.   

RBX supposedly got slapped up for standing up to Suge when the Dogg Pound were hungry and decided to eat some chicken after one of their concerts. The source said RBX wanted to scrap but Suge's people pulled guns on him and threatened to shoot him if he fought back.

Again, all these stories are just rumors that came from different sources who were around in the D.R. era.   

Jimmy got it right for the most part.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »

Jimmy got it right for the most part.
nah that shit was real.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-9

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 02:15:04 PM »
Dont know about that ....but i think Suge forced Kurupt to drink piss  :-\
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 02:19:14 PM by That nigga you love to hate »