Author Topic: Warren G slap by Suge Knight  (Read 5740 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Warren G slap by Suge Knight
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
haha damn (you've been punk'd!)

Dont know about that ....but i think Suge forced Kurupt to drink piss right  ???
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »
Dont know about that ....but i think Suge forced Kurupt to drink piss right  ???

lmao. nah it was sum1 called mark bell, an associate of p.diddys. suge was trying to get diddys number off this guy and forced him to drink piss

la.shine

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »
damn, niggaz were some hoe ass niggaz,

Only Game stood up to  Suge,

dunno if Game got slapped by Suge or what, Yuk said that, but looks like Suge aint really want it with BWS if it was to go reall deep

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »
yeah its crazy yuk said he got hit up by suge but then didnt game say nothin happened? (to where he had got slapped)
and then he takes shots at suge when hes not around

damn, niggaz were some hoe ass niggaz,

Only Game stood up to  Suge,

dunno if Game got slapped by Suge or what, Yuk said that, but looks like Suge aint really want it with BWS if it was to go reall deep
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Kilo2

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
Daz attacked Suge with a screw driver once apparently to get a royalty check for Kurupt. According to Luce Cannon, Kurupt when he came back to Death Row got smacked the fuck around.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »
damn so suge was a real boss?

I mean if he really did slap and fuck up:
snoop dogg
kurupt
the game
yukmouth
rbx

anyone else?

Daz attacked Suge with a screw driver once apparently to get a royalty check for Kurupt. According to Luce Cannon, Kurupt when he came back to Death Row got smacked the fuck around.
Cube

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 02:47:53 PM »
loooooooool.  All rumors..  ALL of them.

Who the fuck cares, none of us chill with the dude so why we wanna know about his rep?

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »
man suge slapped all of em around, dr was run by suge and his homies, they slapped everybody around probably. suge was rich you know, lapd on his payroll n shit, expensive ass lawyers, he got away with lots of shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2008, 02:53:15 PM »
what about pac?
(did he punk pac too?)

man suge slapped all of em around, dr was run by suge and his homies, they slapped everybody around probably. suge was rich you know, lapd on his payroll n shit, expensive ass lawyers, he got away with lots of shit
Cube

K-9

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2008, 02:55:26 PM »
Swoop G gettin beat up by Suge and Spider for slangin outside Deathrow headquarter  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2008, 02:59:21 PM »
it's in the have gun will travel book. dre had a house party and you know liquor and chronic was in the area. warren g and dre's body guard's brother started arguing and were about to fight. suge interveened and smacked warren g. i wonder if suge ever smacked on snoop ? does any body know ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »
what about pac?
(did he punk pac too?)

I dont think so, he did fuck him with the money business, but pac was on dr only a few months, plus I think pac knew what kinda person suge was, I think pac knew how to stay away from certain situations.. but this is all hypothetical ofcourse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »
damn so all these were pushed around (fucked up etc...) by suge at one time:

swoop g
bad azz
snoop dogg
kurupt
daz (?)
yukmouth
rbx
the game
Cube

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

swoop g
bad azz
snoop dogg
kurupt
daz (?)
yukmouth
rbx
the game

omg so you gonna believe a fuckin internet dude?????

this dude cant be serious.

plus Game aint neva been slapped by Suge.

This is the story FROM GAMES OWN MOUTH:

Game was rehersing for the BET Awards 2005 and then Suge and his camp came deep..then someone tried to grab Games chain and run with it or something (the big BWS chain) then somehow it broke. Then Game pulled out a gun on em and they backed off.

Next thing you know Suge got shot in the leg. Not sayin it was Game or someone he knew but the police did suspect him hard at the time cuz it happened just hours after.

Thats why Game says "..pop up at award shows always followin me" - My Bitch, when speakin on Suge

Thats the story.

This dude is gullible ass hell. How you gonna believe some random ass internet dude???

Im pretty sure that if Suge did something to Game BWS would do something back.

im tellin you this dude Enyce is drunk when he's posting he's probably the dumbest nigga i've seen on type on the net.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:15:29 PM by SOE »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 03:15:32 PM »
I didnt believe nothin, I was re-writin what has been told as rumors to see if anyone else had heard or could speak on what has been spoke on.

swoop g
bad azz
snoop dogg
kurupt
daz (?)
yukmouth
rbx
the game

omg so you gonna believe a fuckin internet dude?????

this dude cant be serious.

plus Game aint neva been slapped by Suge.

This is the story FROM GAMES OWN MOUTH:

Game was rehersing for the BET Awards 2005 and then Suge and his camp came deep..then someone tried to grab Games chain and run with it or something (the big BWS chain) then somehow it broke. Then Game pulled out a gun on em and they backed off.

Next thing you know Suge got shot in the leg.

Thats why Game says "..pop up at award shows always followin me" - My Bitch, when speakin on Suge

Thats the story.

This dude is gullible ass hell. How you gonna believe some random ass internet dude???

Im pretty sure that if Suge did something to Game they'd
Cube