Author Topic: Warren G slap by Suge Knight  (Read 5711 times)

SOE

• Lil Geezy
Re: Warren G slap by Suge Knight
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 03:17:20 PM »
I didnt believe nothin, I was re-writin what has been told as rumors to see if anyone else had heard or could speak on what has been spoke on.

damn so all these were pushed around (fucked up etc...) by suge at one time:

swoop g
bad azz
snoop dogg
kurupt
daz (?)
yukmouth
rbx
the game

omg so you gonna believe a fuckin internet dude?????

this dude cant be serious.

plus Game aint neva been slapped by Suge.

This is the story FROM GAMES OWN MOUTH:

Game was rehersing for the BET Awards 2005 and then Suge and his camp came deep..then someone tried to grab Games chain and run with it or something (the big BWS chain) then somehow it broke. Then Game pulled out a gun on em and they backed off.

Next thing you know Suge got shot in the leg.

Thats why Game says "..pop up at award shows always followin me" - My Bitch, when speakin on Suge

Thats the story.

This dude is gullible ass hell. How you gonna believe some random ass internet dude???

Im pretty sure that if Suge did something to Game they'd

but it doesn't matter its still all rumors to us cuz none of us were there.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 03:19:35 PM »
yeah but some members know rappers, so they might be able to speak on what they know
so even then it might be "here-say" or she-say-he say shit
it is what it is

its comedy regardless tho

I didnt believe nothin, I was re-writin what has been told as rumors to see if anyone else had heard or could speak on what has been spoke on.

damn so all these were pushed around (fucked up etc...) by suge at one time:

swoop g
bad azz
snoop dogg
kurupt
daz (?)
yukmouth
rbx
the game

omg so you gonna believe a fuckin internet dude?????

this dude cant be serious.

plus Game aint neva been slapped by Suge.

This is the story FROM GAMES OWN MOUTH:

Game was rehersing for the BET Awards 2005 and then Suge and his camp came deep..then someone tried to grab Games chain and run with it or something (the big BWS chain) then somehow it broke. Then Game pulled out a gun on em and they backed off.

Next thing you know Suge got shot in the leg.

Thats why Game says "..pop up at award shows always followin me" - My Bitch, when speakin on Suge

Thats the story.

This dude is gullible ass hell. How you gonna believe some random ass internet dude???

Im pretty sure that if Suge did something to Game they'd

but it doesn't matter its still all rumors to us cuz none of us were there.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »
did they find out who it was that knocked out suge recently? i seen the pic floating around da net it's comedy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »
haha god damn yeah thats comedy
it was the barber right?
he was in game's video (in games video haha)

did they find out who it was that knocked out suge recently? i seen the pic floating around da net it's comedy

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:38:48 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 03:56:56 PM »
it was the barber right?

he wasn't in no game  video.

why is every post of yours about game ;D

u know im a Game stan and we dont play around with that shit. u better lay low.

he was in Kurupt or whoevas video though.

btw, i still believe that barber dude used a pipe or sum. no way a gay ass dude like that knocked Suge out.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2008, 04:03:07 PM »
haha or else this fuckin game stan is gon find me aite im on crenshaw all day everyday come see ya punk ass bitch.
(fuckin internet wanna be g's)
bring ya bws homies too!

it was the barber right?

btw, i still believe that barber dude used a pipe or sum. no way a gay ass dude like that knocked Suge out.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 04:12:27 PM by enyce »
Cube

Kilo2

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »

Lol.  ;D

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
lol^ that is some funny shit ;D

Okka

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 12:34:08 AM »
"Welcome To Death Row" had that story about Suge shootin up the studio too, i can't really remember what happened.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2008, 02:35:38 AM »

~Loyalty Is Everything~

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 03:39:32 AM »
haha or else this fuckin game stan is gon find me aite im on crenshaw all day everyday come see ya punk ass bitch.
(fuckin internet wanna be g's)
bring ya bws homies too!

it was the barber right?

bws stans run deep in silence nigga. you betta watch out.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 05:14:18 AM »
I don't know about the Warren getting slapped thing. I know Suge was rumored to have sent a couple of his people to see Warren after some comments he made in The Source about Death Row. The boat incident was a bunch of people from Warren's neighborhood supposedly getting beat down and thrown off the boat.

The Sam Sneed thing was something different all together. He was the only one from Dre's camp who Suge could convince to show up to a Death Row meeting after Dre made the choice to leave. The story goes that they showed the video for "Recognize" and Dre was the first person whose face appears and everyone in the room got pissed. There were several East Coast rappers in the video and Pac threatened to fuck him up if he saw one more East Coast dude in the video. When Kool G. Rap popped up, everyone lost it and beat the fuck out of Sam. This is the story that's been told about the incident from a few different sources.   

RBX supposedly got slapped up for standing up to Suge when the Dogg Pound were hungry and decided to eat some chicken after one of their concerts. The source said RBX wanted to scrap but Suge's people pulled guns on him and threatened to shoot him if he fought back.

Again, all these stories are just rumors that came from different sources who were around in the D.R. era.   
NIGGAZ GET YALLS STORIES WRIGHT...1st suge aint no fool to go at RBX.he knows RB personally(they played at UNLV together)2nd it was snoops body guard who was gonna get at suge(the one who was in the murder trail with snoop.)..suge had chicken for all his homeboys,the pound  fuck all the chicken up...suge ask who ate the chicken and nobody answered...so he tried to bully snoops bodyguard.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 07:01:11 AM »
I don't know about the Warren getting slapped thing. I know Suge was rumored to have sent a couple of his people to see Warren after some comments he made in The Source about Death Row. The boat incident was a bunch of people from Warren's neighborhood supposedly getting beat down and thrown off the boat.

The Sam Sneed thing was something different all together. He was the only one from Dre's camp who Suge could convince to show up to a Death Row meeting after Dre made the choice to leave. The story goes that they showed the video for "Recognize" and Dre was the first person whose face appears and everyone in the room got pissed. There were several East Coast rappers in the video and Pac threatened to fuck him up if he saw one more East Coast dude in the video. When Kool G. Rap popped up, everyone lost it and beat the fuck out of Sam. This is the story that's been told about the incident from a few different sources.   

RBX supposedly got slapped up for standing up to Suge when the Dogg Pound were hungry and decided to eat some chicken after one of their concerts. The source said RBX wanted to scrap but Suge's people pulled guns on him and threatened to shoot him if he fought back.

Again, all these stories are just rumors that came from different sources who were around in the D.R. era.   
NIGGAZ GET YALLS STORIES WRIGHT...1st suge aint no fool to go at RBX.he knows RB personally(they played at UNLV together)2nd it was snoops body guard who was gonna get at suge(the one who was in the murder trail with snoop.)..suge had chicken for all his homeboys,the pound  fuck all the chicken up...suge ask who ate the chicken and nobody answered...so he tried to bully snoops bodyguard.
rbx stated that. rbx stood up about the chicken. suge passed his boy the gun and the story goes on go read have gun will travel.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2008, 01:31:30 PM »
damn...whats with all these rumors of suge smacking niggaz... ???....

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2008, 02:57:30 PM »
i dont understand all em niggas afraid of suge...this nigga aint never punked a real nigga. he talk alot of shit and when he's confronted he actin all smilin and truce.