Author Topic: A few interesting things I noticed watching Pac's "Live At House of Blues" DVD  (Read 330 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
-Kurupt was a weak performer and had very little stage presence.  He kept looking towards Snoop to take the lead.  He didn't rock the mic either, as you would expect he would considering his skills as an emcee.  I'm not saying he was wack or anything, I mean, this was Death Row in it's prime so everything they did was on point.. but I just noticed Snoop had a much better stage presence than Kurupt.

-The Dogg Pound was promotin an album called "West Coast Aftershock" and Snoop and the Dogg Pound said "I know your on the lookout for the coming Doggfather and West Coast Aftershock albums!   Then Dogg Pound performed "Me In Your World" that was said to be off of West Coast Aftershock.  That song and performance was bangin to me.

-The crowd didn't really get into the Dogg Food tracks that much.  Or when they performed "Big Pimpin" off the Above the Rim Soundtrack and "Me In Your World".  Then as soon as Snoop started performing songs from Doggystyle again the crowd was electrified.

-2pac performed a song called "Tatood Tears" that I've actually never heard of from him.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Doggystylin

You have to remember the fans back then weren't fans like us, Snoop and the Dogg Pound and the whole Death Row gang appealed to the mainstream like whatever bullshit does now. That's probably why they had that sort of reaction. Typical of Kurupt to have inferior stage presence to Snoop.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nothing Can Compare To Those Dayz Back Then.... ;)

Okka

Good DVD, i got this one for cheap:

It has "Live At The House Of Blues" and "Live At The Club 662"

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes A Very Dope DVD Okka....