Author Topic: Plucking The Wings Of Angels(COME SEE MACK EXPOSED  (Read 860 times)

ToNe1904

Re: Plucking The Wings Of Angels(COME SEE MACK EXP
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2002, 10:48:38 AM »
^^btw....all this really aint important. Hes a biter regardless of anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2002, 01:33:59 PM »
:o

Oh my dear lord!!! I wasn't expecting all this when I came in this thread....Mack just one question...why...really why? So have you been biten all along or what? Now I dont know what too think!   ??? :'( Gosh Mack...why you...why just why! I would have NEVER expect it too be you Mack...out of all people YOU! :'(
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2002, 01:38:55 PM »
Forgot to say it's all good Mack you still my buddy it's cool wif me...but I just dont understand why peeps have to come on the net and bite shit...thats messed up. Why do you need attition on THE NET! That just crazy. Well I see all you other people trippin on Mack but I wont Mack I forgive you...your still my buddy and shit you know fuck that it's just the internet..nah mean no need to trip and shit it's all gravy and mashpotatoes and then some  :-/ but it's still dissappointing

Oh and an other thing I-BO you said "another KING have been exposed and I hope that wasn't derected to me cus you know that's bullshit. YOu and everyone else dont have proof that I am a biter and you will NEVER have proof cus I dont bite you think what you wanna think but dont pull bullshit sayin that I'm a biter when you have no fuckin truth...expose? No one in the KINGS has been exposed except Mack and Mack is probubly gonna be tha last one cus I know fo' sho no one else bites...or at least I HOPE  ???

BuRn BitCh BuRn

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2002, 02:03:59 PM »
It was to Maxi-Padz, one of the K.I.N.G.S. when they first started. He started the K.I.N.G.S. with TimeLock. At the time, they had like 9 members and Maxi was exposed. Slowly the group kind shunk.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2002, 02:12:43 PM »
Very sad, when he called me out for my belt, i was thinkin of turning him down cuz I thought he bit...but then dissmissed it thinking i was mistaken....primo and infinite suspected him all the time...Sadder thing is, i wasted a completely good verse on his ass too....anyway peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2002, 02:17:13 PM »
Forgot to say it's all good Mack you still my buddy it's cool wif me...but I just dont understand why peeps have to come on the net and bite shit...thats messed up. Why do you need attition on THE NET! That just crazy. Well I see all you other people trippin on Mack but I wont Mack I forgive you...your still my buddy and shit you know fuck that it's just the internet..nah mean no need to trip and shit it's all gravy and mashpotatoes and then some  :-/ but it's still dissappointing

Oh and an other thing I-BO you said "another KING have been exposed and I hope that wasn't derected to me cus you know that's bullshit. YOu and everyone else dont have proof that I am a biter and you will NEVER have proof cus I dont bite you think what you wanna think but dont pull bullshit sayin that I'm a biter when you have no fuckin truth...expose? No one in the KINGS has been exposed except Mack and Mack is probubly gonna be tha last one cus I know fo' sho no one else bites...or at least I HOPE  ???

he didnt mean you, you paranoid bitch, he was talkin about maxi, now your the one who thinks everyone thinks your a biter...no one has said shit since you came back, your just the paranoid one makin yourself look bad and as if your worried about others knowin

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2002, 09:09:20 PM »

he didnt mean you, you paranoid bitch, he was talkin about maxi, now your the one who thinks everyone thinks your a biter...no one has said shit since you came back, your just the paranoid one makin yourself look bad and as if your worried about others knowin

WORD.......dat bitch be so paranoid.......lol, a person dat does not bite is not that paranoid and dat excited about another person bitin........chill.

And I knew about mack all along........well some actions of his made me come 2 dat conclusion........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2002, 10:52:29 PM »
:. link=board=keystyle;num=1029627783;start=20#34 date=08/19/02 at 19:12:43]Sadder thing is, i wasted a completely good verse on his ass too....anyway peace

-{bLaDe}

yah thas fuked up Blade. 8 days of writing, all down tha drain now. *shakin mah head*  ;D

But on tha real, im tired of this biting shit. Its makin tha whole KINGS crew look bad. Pimp was only a "suspect", so i aint trippin off her. Mack, i dunno wha he was thinkin. And Maxi, that was tha biggest shock on tha keystyle board that i can eva rememba. Jus rememba yall, Maxi biting...kinda placed tha spotlight on KINGS. Dont be blind to other shit on keystyle. KINGS will be tha focus of everyones attention, and i understant. But if u for one second think KINGS is the only crew with biters, u got anotha thing comin. I have no respect for ANY biter, KING or not.

Big Verb

• Lil Geezy
  • BK REPRESENTAH TIL THA DEATH
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2002, 02:34:49 AM »
I THINK THIS KID NEED A HUG OR SOMIN,, HE LACKS ATTENTION OR SOMIN,,,,,,,,,, SOMEBODY BE THIS NIGGAZ FRIEND OR SOMIN....

CABBAGE PATCH RYMIN MUFUKK

BIG VERB AKA VERBALKENT AKA INFLUENCE

FUCK WCC

BITCH MADE FAGGOT KILLA 4 LIFE

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2002, 12:08:57 PM »
First of fuckin all I wasn't talkin to you Flipp dogg...I didn't know that Maxi Padz or Tampon what ever his fuckin name is was in KINGS I just thought that IBO was talkin about me because I thought I was the only one "suspected"  ::) about biteing....I dont care if people think I bite and frankly I dont give a fuck cus I am the only one who knows I dont...so whatever and the reason I'm not trippin on Mack is cus it's tha fuckin INTERNET who give a fuck about him bitein? His keystyles aren't the reason I like him. I like him for a friend for who he is...his personalitly and shit...

*throws 2 penneys on the floor* There's your lunch money Flipp pick it up and stfu

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2002, 01:14:17 PM »
So whats with everyone hatin, or disrespectin mack? ave i missed shit?  ???
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2002, 01:14:45 PM »
I THINK THIS KID NEED A HUG OR SOMIN,, HE LACKS ATTENTION OR SOMIN,,,,,,,,,, SOMEBODY BE THIS NIGGAZ FRIEND OR SOMIN....

CABBAGE PATCH RYMIN MUFUKK

ea.. why dont you go and hug him ??

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2002, 01:28:28 PM »
So whats with everyone hatin, or disrespectin mack? ave i missed shit?  ???

He got caught bitting. Which on this board basically erases your whole record, and you get hate. Bitting bad... writing your own shit and winning good.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2002, 01:43:24 PM »

He got caught bitting. Which on this board basically erases your whole record, and you get hate. Bitting bad... writing your own shit and winning good.

PakiGangsta

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2002, 08:52:09 AM »
NICE RHYME MACK !!lol

KEEP IT UP DAWG !!!  lmao..