Author Topic: RUMOR: bishop lamont has been dropped?  (Read 2276 times)

yunstar

• Lil Geezy
Re: RUMOR: bishop lamont has been dropped?
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2008, 10:13:18 AM »
 :o  ???

Won't believe until its official .......

Hope its not true

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2008, 11:08:56 AM »
What happened to Eve too also lol I remember 2 videos one with Ya Boy cameo and one with Sean Paul
Album cover was out and release date was supposed to be Ocotber 2007??

Shit is insane. A label headed by Dre with artist such as Busta Rhymes, Eve, Game and the Shady/G-Unit umbrella: Eminem, 50 Cent, Obie Trice, Stat Quo can't release 1 fuckin album?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The_Offence

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »
 ;D ;D the west coast keep taking L's sign droppped, sign dropped thats the WEST COAST ....WHEN A WEST COAST NIGGA SIGNS A DEAL THE QUESTION IS HOW LONG AFTER THIS NIGGA GETS DROPPED

NEVER GET TO EXCITED

NEXT NIGGA TO GET DROPPED IS OMAR CRUZ, THEN SPIDER ....bet that

theres so many cats thats signed but not doing shit on a major level

roccet
jay rock
lil eazy
balance
Clyde carson
juice
hot dollar

album coming........ yea right

jay rock dropped a single months ago then he shoot a video about 2 months ago but still haven't dropped the video still no date set for his album....that means the nigga is on the shelf and i fuck with jay rock but come on now it don't take that long to drop a single, shoot a video its going on 2 months now and you can't put out the video.....it must be some label problem

the only cat i think will drop is G malone the rest of these niggaz is taking to long and that usually means its shelf time
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 11:32:28 AM by The_Offence »

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »

Bishop is that nigga that looks himself in the mirror and says "man, today is a good day, im feelin GREEEEEEAAT, im fresh, nobody can't fade me with these muscles and hands" and shit.

Nigga is soo mufuckin cocky

and overrated by Dre nerds on here.

Yeah true that he is a cocky ass nigga

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »
yo i've said it before and ima say it again.

the industry don't give a fuck about anything other then bubble gum pop bullshit.

this is why no real artists are big in the mainstream. it doesn't matter if you from the
west or the east or whatever. only ones getting a chance are southern artists. but thats almost over
with too.

but to stay on topic, the dude above made a good point about westcoast artists constantly getting dropped.
i think all west coast artists should come together, and just start doing shit on an independent level.
can't rely on this busted ass industry and the systems they put in place that are fucked now. nobodies making
money cuz they don't know how to adapt to a new market environment and advances in technology.

all west coast artists should go independent, and hustle their own shit. fuck it.
bishop should put his own shit out. all these artists should just put their own shit out.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2008, 12:28:13 PM »
he aint makin same buzz what game did with dre. so it could be possible.

i dont relly care, dudes is avarage. nothin special. he got flow tho

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »
i don't get how people all of the sudden not feeling bishop lamont.

dude dropped 4 CLASSIC mixtapes in less then a year and still promised that the
best was to be on his album, the mother fucker was gonna have rza and dre do beats on it! haha
no doubt if the reformation is finished, and they stayed on the quality they had on the mixtapes
then itll be fire.

the dude has a laid back flow, but to say it's boring? i don't know...50 cent's new shit, tony yayo, plies, rick ross,
that shit is boring. this dude is addressing real shit in his lyrics, and still has enough personality to come
off cocky and funny in other songs.

he can make party songs and political songs.

if he gets dropped, i really do hope he bounces back quick as hell and gets his
album out somewhere else.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2008, 01:33:29 PM »
theres no way they are going to drop him he is going to be the lead feature on detox and why the hell would he automatically get dropped all of a sudden they didnt leak anything from his album or anything i dont think interscope and aftermath would just drop him after dre hyped him up and stuff i think this is just a rumor cant be true

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
theres no way they are going to drop him he is going to be the lead feature on detox and why the hell would he automatically get dropped all of a sudden they didnt leak anything from his album or anything i dont think interscope and aftermath would just drop him after dre hyped him up and stuff i think this is just a rumor cant be true

Even if Bishop Lamont were to be dropped from Aftermath, he could still be a lead feature for Detox. In the past, Dre enlisted a slew of non-Death Row/Aftermath artists to contribute to the the past 2 albums, so Detox won't be any different, imo.

Of course it wouldn't make sense for Dre to try pushing a lead feature on his album, if he ain't even signed to his label anymore? But nowadays, anything is possible given the climate that the industry is presently going through at the moment; downsizing, layoffs, etc.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »
If I don't ever hear that Bishop, Suga Free produced by Battlecat, I'ma kill someone! Seriously though, they can't expect Bishop to build his buzz by himself. Game had 50, Dre, a year worth of features and video appearances. It's the record companies job to promote these people!

papa-smurf

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »
I doubt it.

papa-smurf

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »
Yall crazy if yall think dr dre will drop bishop lamount.

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »
Yall crazy if yall think dr dre will drop bishop lamount.

Dre doesn't even have that much control over there anymore cuz he sold like 80% of his ownership or something like that to Interscop.

BIGWORM

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »

who cares.

30-31 years old.

LOL. no offence homie but eazy was rappin at that age also. Now because of his age I guess you gotta stop listening to him.

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »
damn Bishop, what the fuck?
wish you the best, really like that "Grow up"