Author Topic: RUMOR: bishop lamont has been dropped?  (Read 2246 times)

OchoCinco

Re: RUMOR: bishop lamont has been dropped?
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2008, 09:12:59 PM »
I highly doubt this is true, from the interviews and shit it seems like him and dre are really close. But the again buisness and friendship are two different things. It seems like to get into the game now adays you gotta have garbage lyrics and some type of new gimmick. Pretty sad to see people like Bishop and others like him that actually have lyrical ability and decent flow just fade away before they end get the chance to shine.

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2008, 09:28:04 PM »
I highly doubt this is true, from the interviews and shit it seems like him and dre are really close. But the again buisness and friendship are two different things. It seems like to get into the game now adays you gotta have garbage lyrics and some type of new gimmick. Pretty sad to see people like Bishop and others like him that actually have lyrical ability and decent flow just fade away before they end get the chance to shine.

how come wheneva me or anybody else asks you who that bich in your avi is you never answer?

you selfish bastard :laugh: ;D

OchoCinco

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »
u know how many ppl have sent me pm's askin that shit haha..i dont know who it is dogg so i dont even reply no more

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:49 PM »
NOT TO HATE ON BISHOP But it's been 3 YEARS.

UP AND DOWNS WAS SUPPOSE TO B HIS 1ST SINGLE ( flopped)

grow up was suppose to be his new single( NO VIDEO)

JUST ANOTHER AFTERMATH ARTIST DAT IS GETTING DROPPED SAD SHIT.. BUT IN REALITY THE TRUTH IS

GAME OWES HIS CARREER TO 50 CENT NOT DR DRE.... DRE PUT U IN THAT STUDIO BUT IT WAS 50 WHO WAS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING UR LP RELEASED... CUZ I NOW BELIEVE THAT DRE WOULDA DROPPED GAME FROM AFTERMATH ...IF THE FACT IS TRUE THAT 50 GAVE EM, WEST SIDE STORY, HATE IT OR LOVE IT, HIGHER THIS IS HOW WE DO SPECIAL AND CHURCH 4 THUGS..

Mr. VIP

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! SO IT IS SO!!!!!!!!

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »
u know how many ppl have sent me pm's askin that shit haha..i dont know who it is dogg so i dont even reply no more

lol, its all good homie.

but damn how things have changed. in 06 i remember how everybody here loved this dude now shit just flipped.

i looooved nigger noize didn't really feel his other shit when he start switchin up his flow a lil and whatnot. plus i dont like how cocky dude is.

and he is very very overrated on dubcnn. but at the same time not wack cuz he is talented.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2008, 10:38:39 PM »
Doubt it seriously!! After 4 mixtapes yall gotta give it up 2 em . His fans must enjoy gettin new shit from him all the time..that's the buiz what he's doing I respect that..Respect 2 Dre and the Aftermath and all the great things they do but Bishop was dope b4 he got there and would land on his feet either way just from having been there..N E tyme wit Dre is quality time and career changin..do yo dam thang Bishop..I still think u and J Wells could do big thangs 2gether..yall need 2 West Up!!!

Flixx

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2008, 11:12:08 PM »
If this were only true..... 8)
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! SO IT IS SO!!!!!!!!

lmao damn. why dont u like him if i may ask homie

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2008, 12:53:08 AM »
lol, its all good homie.

but damn how things have changed. in 06 i remember how everybody here loved this dude now shit just flipped.

i looooved nigger noize didn't really feel his other shit when he start switchin up his flow a lil and whatnot. plus i dont like how cocky dude is.

and he is very very overrated on dubcnn. but at the same time not wack cuz he is talented.

i can see why some people think he's arrogant, but that's a misconception  ;)
some of the things he says shouldn't be taken literally  ;)
not to forget that he likes to play around.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2008, 12:55:57 AM »
I know the source thats posted this thread up and it comes from reliable cats in the industry...as he said its gotta be confirmed first by Aftermath until we all jump to conclusions...in saying that i like Bishop's music and always have but keeping it 100% real dude didnt have the buzz The Game had when he was doing the mixtapes before The Documentary dropped...i dont know why but dude got talent and i guess wit Dre's son dying and the buzz not that huge compared to Game maybe Aftermath thought it be best to part ways on a business tip...i mean The Game did it without Dre in the end coz he pushed shit hard and look at his success...so imma hope Bishop do the same if this is the case....

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2008, 12:58:37 AM »
yeah he says cocky shit, but im starting to think most of these dudes aren't really listening to rap.

80% of most rap lyrics is nothing but braggadocio type shit haha.
every body, even back to the slick rick days, does that shit.

i can understand the boring flow part. it's more laid back to what most people
are used to, and it's not punchline driven rap lyrics. which is what most people
want nowadays. but bishop has ill lyrics to me, and he knows how to pick beats.
knows what beats he fits on so thats clean.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2008, 01:35:43 AM »
NOT TO HATE ON BISHOP But it's been 3 YEARS.

UP AND DOWNS WAS SUPPOSE TO B HIS 1ST SINGLE ( flopped)

grow up was suppose to be his new single( NO VIDEO)

JUST ANOTHER AFTERMATH ARTIST DAT IS GETTING DROPPED SAD SHIT.. BUT IN REALITY THE TRUTH IS

GAME OWES HIS CARREER TO 50 CENT NOT DR DRE.... DRE PUT U IN THAT STUDIO BUT IT WAS 50 WHO WAS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING UR LP RELEASED... CUZ I NOW BELIEVE THAT DRE WOULDA DROPPED GAME FROM AFTERMATH ...IF THE FACT IS TRUE THAT 50 GAVE EM, WEST SIDE STORY, HATE IT OR LOVE IT, HIGHER THIS IS HOW WE DO SPECIAL AND CHURCH 4 THUGS..[/size] [/b][/color][/b]

+1