Author Topic: Official Jay Rock Announcement!!! (Dubcnn Exclusive)  (Read 1208 times)

jonathandubcnn

Official Jay Rock Announcement!!! (Dubcnn Exclusive)
« on: September 17, 2008, 11:35:41 PM »

The demand for Jay Rock is at an all-time high. And adding to all this noise is the Cool & Dre produced smash single “All my Life” featuring Lil Wayne and Will.I.AM, which has left the streets fiending for a piece of the rock…

Beginning Monday, September 29th, Jonathan Hay and Chad Kiser are launching an exclusive Jay Rock Interview Series on Dubcnn! This exciting segment will feature monthly interviews with Jay Rock and will lead us into the release of his eagerly awaited upcoming album Following Me Home (Top Dawg Entertainment/Warner Brothers).

So check back on Dubcnn for the official launch of the Jay Rock Interview Series, beginning September 29th!!!

Hit Jay Rock up online and be sure to flood his MySpace with plenty of west coast love.

Watts Stand Up!!!

And please keep my MySpace flowing with all your creative thoughts, ideas, exclusives, etc. or email me at haywire@dubcnn.com I love hearing from our Dubcnn community!

Shot out to Jen “Street Goddess” Almeyda at Top Dawg Entertainment!!!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Jay Rock Announcement!!! (Dubcnn Exclusive)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 03:58:31 AM »
Has Jay Rock explained why K.Dot was replaced by Will.I.Am ? If not, could you ask that from him?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 05:49:34 AM »
hope he can explain things like his album or the fucked up all my life version

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 06:14:07 AM »
Has Jay Rock explained why K.Dot was replaced by Will.I.Am ? If not, could you ask that from him?

he's a world famous artist.makes songs woman like, they get played on radio & in club. jay rock gets greater exposer from it.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »

he's a world famous artist.makes songs woman like, they get played on radio & in club. jay rock gets greater exposer from it.
Yeah. That's what I had thought, but I was thinking if it was the Warner Hoes or did Jay Rock come up with the idea of replacing K.Dot to Will.I.Am. K.Dot is pretty much a nobody but in my opinion, the Will.I.Am version is trash so replacing might not be such a good idea.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »
Jay Rock is a dope cat...  8)

DPGC23

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 10:07:24 PM »
DPE SHIT MAN

MAKE IT HPAPPEN

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »
just peeped that respect me track with tyrese,
can't wait for this album.

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
niggaz jumped on my dick. cuz i started rockin with this nigga and shit now i have yet to see 1 single dude complain about jay rock. niggaz just follow other peoples opinions weak minded ass niggaz. then if jay rock catches hate they'll do the same thing..just like they've done crooked and bishop right now. word up 8) :o

MarshColin

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 07:51:49 AM »

Yeah. That's what I had thought, but I was thinking if it was the Warner Hoes or did Jay Rock come up with the idea of replacing K.Dot to Will.I.Am. K.Dot is pretty much a nobody but in my opinion, the Will.I.Am version is trash so replacing might not be such a good idea.

K. Dot himself said in an interview why he was replaced. I think it was on Raptalk.

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 07:37:56 AM »
Just get the album out this year, that enough would please his fans.

album  ? ;D you crazy if you think that album is dropping in 08

at least just drop the fucking video, before you get crooked Ied  by the fans......now i truly don't even give a fuck what crooked i is doing i lost all interest in that nigga and jay is about a month away from me loosing interest in his album if everything stays the same....how do you shoot a video in june and its almost October and still haven't released it....when are they gonna drop it when weezy decides to cut of his dreadlocks and looks different and your left with a old as video that you have to shoot again by that time the song is useless ......crooked i took way to long to drop his album and still is there a date set.....

fuck that nigga he ain't dropping
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 07:40:58 AM by The_Offence »

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 08:06:45 AM »
niggaz jumped on my dick. cuz i started rockin with this nigga and shit now i have yet to see 1 single dude complain about jay rock. niggaz just follow other peoples opinions weak minded ass niggaz. then if jay rock catches hate they'll do the same thing..just like they've done crooked and bishop right now. word up 8) :o
hahahahaha!

Im sure nobody is bumping Jay-rock because of you LOL
who are you? all i see is my computer screen, are you important?

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 08:09:03 AM »

damn, homie just discredited Jay-Rocks whole street team, marketing, Jayrock himself!  People are crazy man, real talk lol

penenstamp

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »
The demand for Jay Rock is at an all-time high. And adding to all this noise is the Cool & Dre produced smash single “All my Life” featuring Lil Wayne and Will.I.AM, which has left the streets fiending for a piece of the rock…

right... but the buzz from that single is at an all time low ???

Beginning Monday, September 29th, Jonathan Hay and Chad Kiser are launching an exclusive Jay Rock Interview Series on Dubcnn! This exciting segment will feature monthly interviews with Jay Rock and will lead us into the release of his eagerly awaited upcoming album Following Me Home (Top Dawg Entertainment/Warner Brothers).

You're saying that it will take several months before Jay Rock's album comes out. If the demand for Jay Rock would have been at an all time high, there wouldn't be a monthly feature till his album comes out LOL

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
I love Jay Rock and have for a while now. I honestly think out of ALL the new west cats, he has the most talent (no disrespect to all the other dope 1s like glasses, bishop, etc)

i really he can get his album out. i'll be checkin' for this feature. props johnathan!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com