Author Topic: Going to be a sad day in west coast hip hop today...  (Read 4967 times)

Lunatic

Re: Going to be a sad day in west coast hip hop today...
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »
 ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »
Yo wtf happened?

As long as nothing happened to Soopafly, I think the West Coast will be OK.  Even if every other rapper and producer died, Fly could still make songs, as he can produce AND rap, so we'll be fine.

God damn, you're such a moron. I can't believe all this shit you're saying. You gotta be the biggest dickrider I've ever seen on this site.

kemizt

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 12:04:25 PM »
I just recognize talent.  There has not been a more consistant rapper/producer for the past 15 years than Soopafly.  I'm not saying he could single handedly bring the westcoast back if every rapper and producer died.  But he could hold it down for quite a while and at the same time cultivate some new talent that really respected and repped the west coast.

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 12:05:30 PM »
soopafly isn't as relevant as he was 10 years ago...like at all.
hes ok at best.

anyway, what was the point of this thread?

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 12:28:36 PM »
As long as nothing happened to Soopafly, I think the West Coast will be OK.  Even if every other rapper and producer died, Fly could still make songs, as he can produce AND rap, so we'll be fine.

Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you again you punk-ass biatch! I wondered if I'll ever get to that point to say fuck you. You should be banned or keep your fuckin' mouth shut. J Dilla passed away, ONE OF THE BEST BEATMAKERS EVER and then you said this shit. You're the worst dickrider I've ever seen plus you're such an idiot. I can't stand you, so PLEASE stop postin' that stupid shit you creatin' in your empty mind.

Somebody co-sign with me?

Grow a pair, you male slut.
It's funky enough!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »
Funny how a thread that says nothing can have peeps start insulting each other left and right.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »

Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you again you punk-ass biatch! I wondered if I'll ever get to that point to say fuck you. You should be banned or keep your fuckin' mouth shut. J Dilla passed away, ONE OF THE BEST BEATMAKERS EVER and then you said this shit. You're the worst dickrider I've ever seen plus you're such an idiot. I can't stand you, so PLEASE stop postin' that stupid shit you creatin' in your empty mind.

Hmm, I could've sworn Dilla passed away in 2006, not today....didn't Common dedicate the final track on "Finding Forever" to him?  I'm not sure what J Dilla has to do with this. 

kuruptDPG

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »
ur a moderator here, wtf is wrong with u?

~Lucien~

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »
This is not cool Justin  :-X

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2008, 01:05:25 PM »

Hmm, I could've sworn Dilla passed away in 2006, not today....didn't Common dedicate the final track on "Finding Forever" to him?  I'm not sure what J Dilla has to do with this. 

It was an painfull example. So pleeeeez I don't wanna read another bullshit you'll get out of your mouth. So let's open some text editor, I'm sure you have it in your PC. And write down bullshits there, not here. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 01:10:21 PM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2008, 01:11:03 PM »

It was an painfull example. So pleeeeez I don't wanna read another bullshit you'll get out of your mouth. So let's open some text editor, I'm sure you have it in your PC. And write down bullshites there, not here. Thanks.

Yes, I agree, Dilla was a good producer, he didn't really get his time to shine though.  But it seems as though your example proved my point, rather than your own.  For I said that as long as Soopafly didn't die, the westcoast rap scene would continue on, even if other rappers/producers died.  Well, as you said, Dilla died in 2006, and the westcoast rap scene has continued on thanks to Soopafly.  2pac is another painful example as a producer who died too soon, as he was just starting to produce tracks, such as "fucking with the wrong nigga" and "Are You Still Down (the Jon B version)".  And unfortunately he died before his time as well. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 01:13:18 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »
this is off the allhiphop rumors page....im assuming this is the answer, tho you know what they say when you 'ass-u-me' things....

INTERSCOPE KEEPS CLEANING HOUSE?

I’ve told you time in, time out that Interscope was going to be dropping a lot of their acts that had been on the shelf for extended period. There have been numerous reported drops, but Interscope isn’t talking! Nevertheless, we’re sure a lot of cats are dropped. There has been artist that has been seemingly protected from the axe – Bishop Lamont. B.L. has been covered on this website any number of times. Somebody had told me that Bishop’s debut isn’t likely to come out on Interscope. I certainly expect this to be responded to by Bishop in hours. He’s pretty swift. Anyway, these alleged developments came about late last week. I also heard that the same person that is Dr. Dre’s chief engineer is also the person engineering Brit Spears new CD.

The last rumor I heard is that Busta’s CD will be dropping on Inrterscope and that’s the end of that. Busta has been seen at other labels in NYC as well, so he might be looking for a new residence for his music.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/default.aspx
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »
Yes, I agree, Dilla was a good producer, he didn't really get his time to shine though.  But it seems as though your example proved my point, rather than your own.  For I said that as long as Soopafly didn't die, the westcoast rap scene would continue on, even if other rappers/producers died.  Well, as you said, Dilla died in 2006, and the westcoast rap scene has continued on.  2pac is another painful example as a producer who died too soon, as he was just starting to produce tracks, such as "fucking with the wrong nigga" and "Are You Still Down (the Jon B version)".  And unfortunately he died before his time as well. 

What is it all about? I was only responding at your stupid-ass post, there's nothing more to talk. Like I said...
It's funky enough!

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »
damn, sounds like jimmy iovine  went nuts officially now haha.
at least if that rumor is true.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2008, 01:21:03 PM »
 ???