Author Topic: Going to be a sad day in west coast hip hop today...  (Read 5030 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: Going to be a sad day in west coast hip hop today...
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2008, 06:06:12 PM »
Was the original poster predicting this shit? Wtf?

Someone said he's tight with Snoop's management team or something like that. So that's how he probably knew of it.

He works for Doggystyle

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »

Someone said he's tight with Snoop's management team or something like that. So that's how he probably knew of it.

He works for Doggystyle

Oh word?

Thanks for the info.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2008, 06:19:16 PM »
Damn that nate dogg shit is really bad, hope his recovery goes as well as his manager stated.
Thank U! The 1 person who got it. Read the front page people. "NATE DOGG SUFFERS FROM 2ND STROKE 2DAY. He's not doing well! Please Pray for NAte and His family as well as his friends. Its a very hard time 4 them.

GOD Gotcha Nate! Your good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Friend, Bad Lucc

man 2 strokes.. i did not know he was paralyzed..dats sad to hear.. but hey it's life and shit goes on..i wonder was it from bad health or what.. but.. as i get older.. i be tryin to eat the right foods..cause it seem like mc donalds will kill me faster than these bitch ass niggas on the streets...and its like 8 mc donalds in compton and COMPTON aint but a 10 mile radius..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2008, 06:32:49 PM »
Damn that nate dogg shit is really bad, hope his recovery goes as well as his manager stated.
Thank U! The 1 person who got it. Read the front page people. "NATE DOGG SUFFERS FROM 2ND STROKE 2DAY. He's not doing well! Please Pray for NAte and His family as well as his friends. Its a very hard time 4 them.

Your Friend, Bad Lucc

man 2 strokes.. i did not know he was paralyzed..dats sad to hear.. but hey it's life and shit goes on..i wonder was it from bad health or what.. but.. as i get older.. i be tryin to eat the right foods..cause it seem like mc donalds will kill me faster than these bitch ass niggas on the streets...and its like 8 mc donalds in compton and COMPTON aint but a 10 mile radius..
damn they try to stuff y'all wit big macs' and fries huh ? they say grilled food is the best way to go.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2008, 06:37:50 PM »

He works for Doggystyle

Why the fuck didn't that queer just tell us what the new was then?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2008, 07:16:39 PM »

He works for Doggystyle

He's cool, no need 4 the words...but I am not sure. I know that a lot of times, people can receive information like this, but don't want to put it out there too soon for whatever reasons...whether it's liability, or because the family may not want to deal with anything just yet.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »

Your Friend, Bad Lucc

damn they try to stuff y'all wit big macs' and fries huh ? they say grilled food is the best way to go.

HELL YEAH.. BUT I SUPPORT MY LOCAL MOMS AND POPS BURGERT STANDS (BLACK OWNED)..BUT SAD TO SAY THAT SHITS IS BAD FOOD TOO...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »

He works for Doggystyle

He's cool, no need 4 the words...but I am not sure. I know that a lot of times, people can receive information like this, but don't want to put it out there too soon for whatever reasons...whether it's liability, or because the family may not want to deal with anything just yet.
Any word from your dude @ KDay?

Elano

« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2008, 10:25:34 PM »
Yo wtf happened?

As long as nothing happened to Soopafly, I think the West Coast will be OK.  Even if every other rapper and producer died, Fly could still make songs, as he can produce AND rap, so we'll be fine.

God damn, you're such a moron. I can't believe all this shit you're saying. You gotta be the biggest dickrider I've ever seen on this site.

:sshh:

Elano

« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »
As long as nothing happened to Soopafly, I think the West Coast will be OK.  Even if every other rapper and producer died, Fly could still make songs, as he can produce AND rap, so we'll be fine.

Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you again you punk-ass biatch! I wondered if I'll ever get to that point to say fuck you. You should be banned or keep your fuckin' mouth shut. J Dilla passed away, ONE OF THE BEST BEATMAKERS EVER and then you said this shit. You're the worst dickrider I've ever seen plus you're such an idiot. I can't stand you, so PLEASE stop postin' that stupid shit you creatin' in your empty mind.

Somebody co-sign with me?

Grow a pair, you male slut.

you are a fuckin newbie here,shut up  :psych:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2008, 02:28:56 AM »
Yo wtf happened?

God damn, you're such a moron. I can't believe all this shit you're saying. You gotta be the biggest dickrider I've ever seen on this site.

What?

kemizt

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2008, 02:37:33 AM »
Yo wtf happened?

What?

Elano

« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2008, 03:40:44 AM »
Yo wtf happened?

What?

who ?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »
Yo wtf happened?

What?

who ?
where?

« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2008, 10:13:02 AM »
Damn. This is some real, real bad shit. Natte Dogg God is wit you.