Author Topic: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, ETC)  (Read 2269 times)

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
another funny thing is the nigga who did the interview..had to put a game baby and ric ross trac on the mixtape...they put your sorry ass song on the end of the album..haha thats baymaac for ya

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
real niga like me shouldnt get banned from the site cause im in no way form hating on nobody
im speaking real shit about baymaac niggaz..weenies in teh rap game..i hope spider loc
reading this shit too cuzz..ask spider about one of my niggaz name speed
dark short nigga..he know him..ask your boss about him..you dont want me to air it out to the world what really happened the fe w times they crossed paths..so my thing baymaac..paybacc..is step yoru rap game up before you speak about another niggaz craft and what they doin in the streets..cause you wouldnt like if niggaz spoke o nyou fatboy and how you get down..you get offended when nigaz be sayin aint shit goin on in the valley right cuzz
speedy from e/s hard time,cuzz know me too...i could give a rats ass whut u or anybody else gots to say cuz thats all it is is talk,do something nigga,say it to my face!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
another funny thing is the nigga who did the interview..had to put a game baby and ric ross trac on the mixtape...they put your sorry ass song on the end of the album..haha thats baymaac for ya
THOUGHT U DIDNT LISTEN FAGG!!!" YOUR A FUCCING LIAR"...LOL!!!

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
I have to give special props for that Johnny Blaze mix... that music there is my kind of shit.
;D glad to kno u liked it

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
real niga like me shouldnt get banned from the site cause im in no way form hating on nobody
im speaking real shit about baymaac niggaz..weenies in teh rap game..i hope spider loc
dark short nigga..he know him..ask your boss about him..you dont want me to air it out to the world what really happened the fe w times they crossed paths..so my thing baymaac..paybacc..is step yoru rap game up before you speak about another niggaz craft and what they doin in the streets..cause you wouldnt like if niggaz spoke o nyou fatboy and how you get down..you get offended when nigaz be sayin aint shit goin on in the valley right cuzz

Damn my nigga why dont you just give these niggas head up fades instead of writing back to back essays about niggas you claim you dont care about?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
speedy from e/s hard time,cuzz know me too...i could give a rats ass whut u or anybody else gots to say cuz thats all it is is talk,do something nigga,say it to my face!!!
i didn't hear ya interview yet but i'm quite sure you speakin' some real shit about niggas.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
but on some g shit paybacc..you dont want me to air out what happend the few times they crossed paths..speedy and spider loc..i dont have to have a head up fade wit these niggaz..it will end both their careers on some real shit..paybacc..answer the questions on who made you king to diss the top rap niggaz i nthe game

ThaRealSupreme

but on some g shit paybacc..you dont want me to air out what happend the few times they crossed paths..speedy and spider loc..i dont have to have a head up fade wit these niggaz..it will end both their careers on some real shit..paybacc..answer the questions on who made you king to diss the top rap niggaz i nthe game

U a str8 ho ass nigga ...u worst than that chick KittyGurl with that Mc Eiht and Chill shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
im the one who s out here..im the nigga..who got something for crash when i see em too...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn nigga get the fuck off the computer and go to the blue room. Everybody you want to see is there not up here. Stop runnin ya mouth and take yo ass to the studio. You really don't want to do shit you runnin ya mouth too much. You actin like a girl before they fight loud and too much talkin men do talk how you do if its problems. You actin like speedy aint been knocked out before I heard bout that shit I can't recall by who but he has takin a loss like every other nigga in the streets.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

SO PRUP

I have to give special props for that Johnny Blaze mix... that music there is my kind of shit.

west good styles?  ya'll put the live radio back on raptalk yet?  I've been meaning to have a sit down with junior about getting my show back up there

ThaRealSupreme

im the one who s out here..im the nigga..who got something for crash when i see em too...

You're just on here talkin shit to be talkin shit you don't even have a personal reason to go after none of those niggas.You're just on here talkin about a bunch of shit that you heard and have not experienced first hand..u just a gang bang groupie on top of being an industry groupie nobody is buyin your bull shit. I wouldn't be surprised if you were really a female 'cause u gotta supicious grudge against Spider Loc and his folk. You're stupid as fuck and need to grow up. In fact, you're the same nigga that told me u went to Lucky Star in Spooktown with some other niggas wearin NY hats  ::) get yo monkey ass off this forum with that bull shit lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

SO PRUP

I put paybaccs songs at the end because his interview was at the end. 

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
On a sidenote do anyone have the song PayBacc dissing Lil Wayne and Baby?

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
bitch shut the fucc up bitch..im a real nigga.bitch wit real hood ties out here niga..my ear to the streets..im out here nigga..luccy star is not in spooktown bitch its by the freeway..but iw as there i shot cuzz the private message..he didnt want it..compton rida..sai all i got is a phone number..but dont know what you look like..i describe to cuzz the car we was in so shut the fuc up..why i got to come to spider..nigga come get me..trust me i m going to get crash that little nigga got it comin..real shit..since he like to videotape shit..just keep me posted i ll still be  on here talkin shit..i will be at these niggaz next shows..these niggaaz knowwhat it is.only reason paybac poppin off is cuz is like shaq size.he still a weeny those..so is the whole baymaac...you got a war out here goin on between the coast and grape...this niga promotin all this gangbangin shit..but he aint ridin..like a real niggaa..so stop promotin that ec 97..they the weakest of the coast..bitch niggaz