Author Topic: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, ETC)  (Read 2272 times)

SO PRUP

damn my nigga you got a lot of hate in your blood, whats your beef with them baymaac niggas?  I mean shit your like 90% of this thread talking a whole bunch of shit about nothing. 

Anyway shouts to Big Paybacc, shouts to Crash & Spider to, I interviewed Spider way back on my old show to.

If any of ya'll got anything you want to say about the paybacc interview feel free to drop us a line on the so prup radio hotline and i'll play it on the next show.  I don't remember the number off the top but its on http://www.myspace.com/soprupradio, its the username.  I cant get on myspace from work so if someone could post that for me it'd be real appreciated.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have to give special props for that Johnny Blaze mix... that music there is my kind of shit.

west good styles?  ya'll put the live radio back on raptalk yet?  I've been meaning to have a sit down with junior about getting my show back up there

It's going back up in Oct. Give him a holla....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

I don't see eye to eye with Paybacc's rap politics but I respect that nigga hustle.

I respect that he just a regular street nigga tryna make it in the rap game. Thats one the of the few avenues us niggaz have that's married to the game.

And to that nigga bigmaniac woofin... nigga stop it already man .... you've made your millionth post towards da nigga .... u wanna suck his dick or what?? get over it

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
yal l niggaz is a bunch of phonies..only thing inyall vocabulary is dicc rydin..gay..fag..this that.fake..nigga you dont know me and i dont know you nigga..im speaking real shit..this is a rap forum to state my own personal opinion cuzzz..real shit...these niggaz is getting exposed..you have a rtist who s getting asked questions not answering shit likea real nigga..just dodging shit..

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

yal l niggaz is a bunch of phonies..only thing inyall vocabulary is dicc rydin..gay..fag..this that.fake..nigga you dont know me and i dont know you nigga..im speaking real shit..this is a rap forum to state my own personal opinion cuzzz..real shit...these niggaz is getting exposed..you have a rtist who s getting asked questions not answering shit likea real nigga..just dodging shit..

just jump off the nigga dick thats all anyone saying... you acting like a ho cake

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

you've stated your opinion just move the fuck on homie

SO PRUP

who has been exposed and how?  I'm just reading a whole bunch of nothing...

ThaRealSupreme

:'( :'( :'(...feelinz hurt now? lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
On a sidenote do anyone have the song PayBacc dissing Lil Wayne and Baby?
its on my myspace page bigpaybacc g-unit west/b.a.y.m.a.a.c

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
damn my nigga you got a lot of hate in your blood, whats your beef with them baymaac niggas?  I mean shit your like 90% of this thread talking a whole bunch of shit about nothing. 

Anyway shouts to Big Paybacc, shouts to Crash & Spider to, I interviewed Spider way back on my old show to.

If any of ya'll got anything you want to say about the paybacc interview feel free to drop us a line on the so prup radio hotline and i'll play it on the next show.  I don't remember the number off the top but its on http://www.myspace.com/soprupradio, its the username.  I cant get on myspace from work so if someone could post that for me it'd be real appreciated.
appreciate the love homie...lets do some shit...

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
paybacc post you and spider shows..if yall niggaz hard and real wit it post the address to the blue room......real shit cuzzzzz

MOON KNIGHT

If anyone wanted to just listen to the interview. I have edited the show down from over 2 hours to 26:36, the length of the interview with Paybacc.
Props to So Prup Radio.

BIG PAYBACC - Interview On So Prup Radio    http://www.zshare.net/audio/18859816d4c2c3c3/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:07:44 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

SO PRUP

If anyone wanted to just listen to the interview. I have edited the show down from over 2 hours to 26:36, the length of the interview with Paybacc.
Props to So Prup Radio.

BIG PAYBACC - Interview On So Prup Radio    http://www.zshare.net/audio/18859816d4c2c3c3/

G-West

Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 09:07:27 AM »
paybacc post you and spider shows..if yall niggaz hard and real wit it post the address to the blue room......real shit cuzzzzz
goto your local music store, buy a copy of THE WEST KEPT SECRET and/or DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE. The address to the blue room is on the back cover!!!! Want to goto Paybacc & Spider Loc's next show? Show dates are posted in the events section of www.SPIinDAstreets.com or www.Dubcnn.tv

G-West

Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »
how is rap turning into the wwe..this nigga paybac is a joke..im just goin off what supreme said..rap has always been the wwe..yukmouth was the first to say that shit long time ago..i mean rap is entertainment..when redman use to rap about killin niggaz..is was entertainment...when lynch was talkin about eatin babies and shit..that shit is entertainment..rap is always been entertainment..dumb ass niggaz..if thats the case..allyall nigaz would be loced up for incriminating yourselves
Gangsta Rap has always been equated to Reality! When you take the reality out of it then it turns into wwe which is not what it's supposed to be about. Every  member of BAYMAAC - Spider Loc, Piper, Bigfoot, Big Paybacc, Young Rece are all CERTIFIED, they giving you Reality Based Music, and I applaud them for keeping 100 to themselves and going hard on this music, and never being extra-ed out in their music.