Author Topic: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, ETC)  (Read 2264 times)

G-West

Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:17 AM »
big paybac who are you niga.. you dont even have an album in stores no mixtapes..you just bringin yourself down nigga..i mean if you look at it..all we doing is hatin on each other as brothers..we should all congratulate each other for being successful.real talk nigga..the economy is so fuced up..hard to get jobs for most people out here..you got these eses tryin to be the kkk out here..all we do is promote blac on blac violence..nigga we should all be on some real shit its a fuccin 50/50 chance we might see a fucin blac president nigga..niggaz need to open they eyes.even if he doesnt do nothin for our country..im just speakin some real shit..the reason why i hate on yall niggaz is cause the shit you doing..real niggaz leave that shit in the streets 
What your saying dosnt make any sense

G-West

Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 09:53:41 AM »
when the homies and relatives ride on other sets..they dont go put that shit on youtube im about to smoke this nigga cause he from rollin 20 bloods for example nigga..keep that g shit in house..always remember real niggaz dont talk they be about it..g s move in silence..so i can talk cause i dont gang bang..but i have a pac of niggaz like yall who get down in the streets and move like gs do nigga..cause whats funny is..you cant get a real nigga to vouch for what you sayin..cause you was the nigga who was in the 40 glocc video promotin your shit and what you stand for..then it turns otu months later..fuc 40 glocc..nigga on some real shit..yea cuzz was dumb for the camera shit but you already know how that nigga get down..you feel me..you know how your boss gets down..thats why he s done 20 youtube interviews on game..and did a video interview for snatching yukmouth chain..but whats funny is yall niggaz be doin dumb shit too..like tapin big fase gettin knocced out and putting that shit on camera..you see how his career ended after that..fase had to put out a bullshit interview how the nigga stole on em and he s a smoker..he tried to win niggaz bac  over..but niggaz wasnt feeding into that bullshit so he lost his 10 seconds of fame..if yall niggaz keep fucin around filming shit..what goes around comes around you ll be next..be careful out here what you wish for homie..real talk..cause i always looked at it..rip to the homie c knocc..if you want drama it will come your way
Now you sound super over stupid, who put anybody going to ride on anybody on youtube? Please answer that! So thank you for telling us your not a real nigga because your talking about it! LoL Nah we didnt know you bka 40 Glocc got down with the funny biz. What 20 youtube videos does Spider Loc have on Game? Breaking down yet??? When did Spider do a video interview for snatching yukmouth chain? If you watched the video where he explained the situation you would know that Spider didnt take Yukmouths chain! Next up Big Fase.. If Big Fase would have kept it 100 @ the how we do video shoot, a nigga most likely wouldnt have put that video of him getting knocked out on the net, so I figure thats him getting what goes around...ha ha ha and to keep it over 100 and on a side note, it's super duper over funny how big fase start sending niggaz text threats and got bishop lamont to beg somebody to take it off the net because  and I quote bishop lamont "50 Cent isnt going to want to be on the Game Over DVD if that video gets out there like that" & "that's not fly, fase just got knocked down, yall shouldnt be putting everything up on youtube, that's just the devil trying to divide us, and wack rappers trying to get publicity" funny how earlier this year it changed to and I quote "fuck that bitch ass nigga j wells i'm going to catch him slipping and beat his ass and put it up on youtube" back to the subject at hand inDAstreets has been in DA streets video taping and releasing to the web all kinds of entertainment related things since 2001 check the files why would they stop now, why wouldnt they film something entertainment related? inDAstreets has filmed a number of celebrities doing things that may compromise their careers, and has not leaked the footage because said celebrities approach and ask for the footage to not be released in a respectful manner.... so whats your point again about filming everything????

G-West

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »
i dont need to put up a pic bitch boy for what...how am i hiding my identity fat nigga..you know what im speaking on is the truth..i can spell shit whoever the fuck i fuccin want nigga..it dont matter nigga..i didnt listen to your interview fat boy..you know whats funny all this woofing you talkin nigga..its getting spreaded like the hiv..its going to all main sources..they sitting here reading this shit too..some of your favorite artist done checed in..i told them how to go under forums and read the blogs without creating user names and they laughin at you and spider..one known artist..i aint gon say his name fat boy..said you doin the same shit spider is doin for 50..acting as a servant he called it..gggggggggg unot

Paybaac favorite artist is Spider Loc, and himself so what r u saying???? you told them how to read the blogs without creating user names? can't anybody just come read the post without needing a username? do you think Paybacc and Spider really care if somebody is sitting there laughing at them behind a computer screen? So dosnt that mean you and YOUR favorite artist got Spider and Paybacc on the brain? 50 Cent is a multi millionaire and I don't recall him having any type of servants, how is Spider Loc being a servant please explain! How is Paybacc being a servant to Spider Loc please explain? How is doing what you want being a servant to anybody? For example I remember and I quote 50 Cent "Loc don't diss him B, leave him alone" in reference to Loc going in on game. you have alot of explaining to do

G-West

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 10:09:04 AM »
real niga like me shouldnt get banned from the site cause im in no way form hating on nobody
im speaking real shit about baymaac niggaz..weenies in teh rap game..i hope spider loc
reading this shit too cuzz..ask spider about one of my niggaz name speed
dark short nigga..he know him..ask your boss about him..you dont want me to air it out to the world what really happened the fe w times they crossed paths..so my thing baymaac..paybacc..is step yoru rap game up before you speak about another niggaz craft and what they doin in the streets..cause you wouldnt like if niggaz spoke o nyou fatboy and how you get down..you get offended when nigaz be sayin aint shit goin on in the valley right cuzz
I know Speedy from Hard Time Hustlaz, what would Spider be ashamed of you airing out? I remember 1 night at Mark Sparks studio when Speedy pulled a burner out on Loc acting as if he didnt know who Loc was, and ask Mark, Kurupt, Slim da Mobsta, Roscoe they were all there too what Loc did to speedy while he had a gun pointed at Loc? I recall Loc socking him out, and speedy had to take that one, and speedy brother is from the coast and is good with Loc, so once again what are you saying???

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 01:35:55 PM »
paybacc post you and spider shows..if yall niggaz hard and real wit it post the address to the blue room......real shit cuzzzzz
goto your local music store, buy a copy of THE WEST KEPT SECRET and/or DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE. The address to the blue room is on the back cover!!!! Want to goto Paybacc & Spider Loc's next show? Show dates are posted in the events section of www.SPIinDAstreets.com or www.Dubcnn.tv

my answer to this question..is i dont buy the loc muzik..i dont even burn it..stop promotin da 1 u love 2 hate if it aint sellin it aint selling..but its funny is remember cuzz talkin about..bac in the days he was shitting on all the westcoast nggaz recrd sales like yukmouth and how man y records cbo sell..but how many do spider loc sell..his budget is so low..the beats are so wacc..all his bitch ass hatin on other rappers..is why he cant get a real guest appearance on any of his albums..nobody want to work wit a bitch nigga..that talk about im the most easty rapper..i bench press..i hit laps wit niggaz in the pen..this nigga..actin like he done some serious time and shit..nigga get the fuc outt a here..holla at me when 50 cent put out ya album nigga...til then shut the fuc up and hate on the world..nigga

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 01:54:38 PM »
how is rap turning into the wwe..this nigga paybac is a joke..im just goin off what supreme said..rap has always been the wwe..yukmouth was the first to say that shit long time ago..i mean rap is entertainment..when redman use to rap about killin niggaz..is was entertainment...when lynch was talkin about eatin babies and shit..that shit is entertainment..rap is always been entertainment..dumb ass niggaz..if thats the case..allyall nigaz would be loced up for incriminating yourselves
Gangsta Rap has always been equated to Reality! When you take the reality out of it then it turns into wwe which is not what it's supposed to be about. Every  member of BAYMAAC - Spider Loc, Piper, Bigfoot, Big Paybacc, Young Rece are all CERTIFIED, they giving you Reality Based Music, and I applaud them for keeping 100 to themselves and going hard on this music, and never being extra-ed out in their music.

alright dumb nigga here we go again nigga..this is what im waiting for im glad i caught some niggaz attention..baymaac spider loc..big foot piper and rece..so we got 2 niggaz from the coast..we got a nigga from avalon..nigga from the valley..acting like they the first artist to have gangsta rappin..hmmm...now lets think of some labels who already did this..lets see niggaz from hoobangin we re gangstaz too..now  you had k mac bangin..cj mac..boo kapone..mac 10..road dawgs..squeak ru..binky mac..i mean you had 60 s nhp.hmmmm..and them niggaz made quality muzic..better than the bullshit yall put out
mac 10-based on a true story was his best shit
comrads
allfrum tha i first cds we re all solid
the 2 mc eiht did on hoo bangin nigga
dont forget about the dogg pound a bunch of crip rappers
rip to lil keita roc too..

MOON KNIGHT

After listening to the interview, I have a question for Big Paybacc. You mentioned that you hooked up with Game after your run-in with him to record a song dissing Spider-Loc ? (Your issue with Spider was really not explained) If I heard correctly this was BEFORE Game hooked up with G-Unit. Why did Game appear on a track going at Spider long before his fallout with 50 Cent ? Was this during the days he was recording songs with Spider ? I know they recorded some tracks together such as .......Westsydaz, Snitch, Life's A Bitch, Got U Dizzy, etc.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 01:55:54 PM »
how is rap turning into the wwe..this nigga paybac is a joke..im just goin off what supreme said..rap has always been the wwe..yukmouth was the first to say that shit long time ago..i mean rap is entertainment..when redman use to rap about killin niggaz..is was entertainment...when lynch was talkin about eatin babies and shit..that shit is entertainment..rap is always been entertainment..dumb ass niggaz..if thats the case..allyall nigaz would be loced up for incriminating yourselves
Gangsta Rap has always been equated to Reality! When you take the reality out of it then it turns into wwe which is not what it's supposed to be about. Every  member of BAYMAAC - Spider Loc, Piper, Bigfoot, Big Paybacc, Young Rece are all CERTIFIED, they giving you Reality Based Music, and I applaud them for keeping 100 to themselves and going hard on this music, and never being extra-ed out in their music.

alright dumb nigga here we go again nigga..this is what im waiting for im glad i caught some niggaz attention..baymaac spider loc..big foot piper and rece..so we got 2 niggaz from the coast..we got a nigga from avalon..nigga from the valley..acting like they the first artist to have gangsta rappin..hmmm...now lets think of some labels who already did this..lets see niggaz from hoobangin we re gangstaz too..now  you had k mac bangin..cj mac..boo kapone..mac 10..road dawgs..squeak ru..binky mac..i mean you had 60 s nhp.hmmmm..and them niggaz made quality muzic..better than the bullshit yall put out
mac 10-based on a true story was his best shit
comrads
allfrum tha i first cds we re all solid
the 2 mc eiht did on hoo bangin nigga
dont forget about the dogg pound a bunch of crip rappers
rip to lil keita roc too..
referrin to big rece bein certified being from 190 i dont think too many niggaz to w-rry about in carson..so i dont see who cuzz is bangin against

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »
when the homies and relatives ride on other sets..they dont go put that shit on youtube im about to smoke this nigga cause he from rollin 20 bloods for example nigga..keep that g shit in house..always remember real niggaz dont talk they be about it..g s move in silence..so i can talk cause i dont gang bang..but i have a pac of niggaz like yall who get down in the streets and move like gs do nigga..cause whats funny is..you cant get a real nigga to vouch for what you sayin..cause you was the nigga who was in the 40 glocc video promotin your shit and what you stand for..then it turns otu months later..fuc 40 glocc..nigga on some real shit..yea cuzz was dumb for the camera shit but you already know how that nigga get down..you feel me..you know how your boss gets down..thats why he s done 20 youtube interviews on game..and did a video interview for snatching yukmouth chain..but whats funny is yall niggaz be doin dumb shit too..like tapin big fase gettin knocced out and putting that shit on camera..you see how his career ended after that..fase had to put out a bullshit interview how the nigga stole on em and he s a smoker..he tried to win niggaz bac  over..but niggaz wasnt feeding into that bullshit so he lost his 10 seconds of fame..if yall niggaz keep fucin around filming shit..what goes around comes around you ll be next..be careful out here what you wish for homie..real talk..cause i always looked at it..rip to the homie c knocc..if you want drama it will come your way
Now you sound super over stupid, who put anybody going to ride on anybody on youtube? Please answer that! So thank you for telling us your not a real nigga because your talking about it! LoL Nah we didnt know you bka 40 Glocc got down with the funny biz. What 20 youtube videos does Spider Loc have on Game? Breaking down yet??? When did Spider do a video interview for snatching yukmouth chain? If you watched the video where he explained the situation you would know that Spider didnt take Yukmouths chain! Next up Big Fase.. If Big Fase would have kept it 100 @ the how we do video shoot, a nigga most likely wouldnt have put that video of him getting knocked out on the net, so I figure thats him getting what goes around...ha ha ha and to keep it over 100 and on a side note, it's super duper over funny how big fase start sending niggaz text threats and got bishop lamont to beg somebody to take it off the net because  and I quote bishop lamont "50 Cent isnt going to want to be on the Game Over DVD if that video gets out there like that" & "that's not fly, fase just got knocked down, yall shouldnt be putting everything up on youtube, that's just the devil trying to divide us, and wack rappers trying to get publicity" funny how earlier this year it changed to and I quote "fuck that bitch ass nigga j wells i'm going to catch him slipping and beat his ass and put it up on youtube" back to the subject at hand inDAstreets has been in DA streets video taping and releasing to the web all kinds of entertainment related things since 2001 check the files why would they stop now, why wouldnt they film something entertainment related? inDAstreets has filmed a number of celebrities doing things that may compromise their careers, and has not leaked the footage because said celebrities approach and ask for the footage to not be released in a respectful manner.... so whats your point again about filming everything????
naw let me speak on this spider loc dont have a lot of videos on there nigga about game
i see one about his mama..young buc and spider talking about the game.spider loc and a low budget ese..in the studio rappin about game..shit is comedy homie..dj vlad video he talkin about game..shit is funny...why did your artist diss ice t..too have you sat down and heard that trac deez weirdos ice t dont even rap and havent rapped in like 10yrs..what did he say about spider loc..hmmm...he said for ice t to chec his wealth..hmm i think ice t lives in hollywood hills..what about you spider..he sound like he contradicting..i think spice 1 took ice t side spider loc..you should do a song dissin him ..what a bitch ass nigga..how come your artist is dissin mc eiht..w.c.but do a song wit ice cube..and did he really record that trac wit ice cube..or did he just put together a random ice cube verse..ummm..how come spider loc was mad snoop trying to set up fight between him and game.was he scared cause game a lot  bigger than cuzzz..most of yall niggaz dont know whats the reason snoop set that up for him and spider to get down..but word on the streetz he wanted to get that nigga bac..for all that bullshit he does..snoop didnt know spider had dissed daz bac in the days.a.nd said shit about kurupt..so thats why snoop did it..nigga thats comin from a reliable source..spider how come you went to the snoop dogg peace conference..nigga..how come battle cat still aint did that trac wit you..i know..nigga..hahahahaha

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
naw let me speak on this spider loc dont have a lot of videos on there nigga about game
i see one about his mama..young buc and spider talking about the game.spider loc and a low budget ese..in the studio rappin about game..shit is comedy homie..dj vlad video he talkin about game..shit is funny...why did your artist diss ice t..too have you sat down and heard that trac deez weirdos ice t dont even rap and havent rapped in like 10yrs..what did he say about spider loc..hmmm...he said for ice t to chec his wealth..hmm i think ice t lives in hollywood hills..what about you spider..he sound like he contradicting..i think spice 1 took ice t side spider loc..you should do a song dissin him ..what a bitch ass nigga..how come your artist is dissin mc eiht..w.c.but do a song wit ice cube..and did he really record that trac wit ice cube..or did he just put together a random ice cube verse..ummm..how come spider loc was mad snoop trying to set up fight between him and game.was he scared cause game a lot  bigger than cuzzz..most of yall niggaz dont know whats the reason snoop set that up for him and spider to get down..but word on the streetz he wanted to get that nigga bac..for all that bullshit he does..snoop didnt know spider had dissed daz bac in the days.a.nd said shit about kurupt..so thats why snoop did it..nigga thats comin from a reliable source..spider how come you went to the snoop dogg peace conference..nigga..how come battle cat still aint did that trac wit you..i know..nigga..hahahahaha

macadomusic

• 'G'
yo thanks for puttin my tracc on the show fam

so prup is fam for life.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
paybac favorte artist is spider loc..so spider loc first appeard on killa tay snake eyes and then he was o n bloccmoveemnt so to big paybacc by you hearing those verses..which we re mediocre spider became your favorite artist..please explain..west kept secret just came out so he is your favorite artist after 2 albums..west kept secret and da 1 u love 2 hate..hmmmm i find that hard to believer homie real shit

spider sure is doing what he wantsman..i ll give him credit..bo didnt fuc wit cuzz and put him on westcoast mafia..we see why nigga..suge knight didnt put this nigga on shit...the way its looking to me is spider loc is a soundtrac rapper...he was on dysfunctional family soundtracc..and he was on 50 cent movie soundtrac..so when is 50 cent next bio movie comin out so we can get an appearance..its funny how west coast niggaz be doin mixtapes shit dont be sounding right..on some real shit yall niggaz need to go bac to the drawing board and go listen to some dipset mixtapes..joe buddens..d bloc..fabolous mixtapes..nigga thats how you do mixtapes nigga..real shit..cause some of the beats yall rappin on there is no originality too it
example spider loc rappin over good life by kanye
how rapped over 2pac alleyez on me beat shit was pitiful

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
After listening to the interview, I have a question for Big Paybacc. You mentioned that you hooked up with Game after your run-in with him to record a song dissing Spider-Loc ? (Your issue with Spider was really not explained) If I heard correctly this was BEFORE Game hooked up with G-Unit. Why did Game appear on a track going at Spider long before his fallout with 50 Cent ? Was this during the days he was recording songs with Spider ? I know they recorded some tracks together such as .......Westsydaz, Snitch, Life's A Bitch, Got U Dizzy, etc.

i never said i dissed spider,listen again...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
paybac favorte artist is spider loc..so spider loc first appeard on killa tay snake eyes and then he was o n bloccmoveemnt so to big paybacc by you hearing those verses..which we re mediocre spider became your favorite artist..please explain..west kept secret just came out so he is your favorite artist after 2 albums..west kept secret and da 1 u love 2 hate..hmmmm i find that hard to believer homie real shit

spider sure is doing what he wantsman..i ll give him credit..bo didnt fuc wit cuzz and put him on westcoast mafia..we see why nigga..suge knight didnt put this nigga on shit...the way its looking to me is spider loc is a soundtrac rapper...he was on dysfunctional family soundtracc..and he was on 50 cent movie soundtrac..so when is 50 cent next bio movie comin out so we can get an appearance..its funny how west coast niggaz be doin mixtapes shit dont be sounding right..on some real shit yall niggaz need to go bac to the drawing board and go listen to some dipset mixtapes..joe buddens..d bloc..fabolous mixtapes..nigga thats how you do mixtapes nigga..real shit..cause some of the beats yall rappin on there is no originality too it
example spider loc rappin over good life by kanye
how rapped over 2pac alleyez on me beat shit was pitiful
u askin question after question...why this, why that,are u asking cuz u care???cuz if not dont worry about it!!! no one wants your advice cuzz...get a life!!! i u dont like baymaac,then go else where,cuz we gon stay smashin!!! and u sure do listen to alot of spiders music to not like him...hmmm sounds a bit suspicious huh fella...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
how the fucc is snoop gonna set up a fight with anybody when he aint fought the niggas he had beef with??? thats why spi is dissin the weirdo...he should have stayed out of it!!!