Author Topic: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, ETC)  (Read 2271 times)

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
big paybac nigga answer some questions like your homie g west did...and thatspeedy shit homie that happed on the second occasion not the first occasion nigga..big paybac you think spider is your favorite since deathrow days..nigga i remember that soundtrac came out in 2003..everybody was checin that soundtrac to hear some new crooked i shit..since he was suppose to be the next to blow out west..so you mean you we re looking forward to hearin a spider loc trac nigga..get the fuc outta here..you try to make excuses on your interview you didnt make it cause you went to jail..you went to jail cause you a dumb nigga..thats why you got to rap tomake it..and aint you 30 nigga tryin to get in the game..fuc outta here..you try to get in the game dissin game.shit funny..

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
shut up paybac you sound like a bitch nigga..i do listen to a lot of spider muzik nigga at least i keep it real..i got all his shit to be honest wit you..only thing i dont have is the king of rand b cause i heard its weak...i got a fucin catalog of muzik nigga..from east to west to south nigga..i m justspeakin on the politics rightnow..the shit goin on..i know the body guar would have whooped on one of yall little niggaz..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
big paybac nigga answer some questions like your homie g west did...and thatspeedy shit homie that happed on the second occasion not the first occasion nigga..big paybac you think spider is your favorite since deathrow days..nigga i remember that soundtrac came out in 2003..everybody was checin that soundtrac to hear some new crooked i shit..since he was suppose to be the next to blow out west..so you mean you we re looking forward to hearin a spider loc trac nigga..get the fuc outta here..you try to make excuses on your interview you didnt make it cause you went to jail..you went to jail cause you a dumb nigga..thats why you got to rap tomake it..and aint you 30 nigga tryin to get in the game..fuc outta here..you try to get in the game dissin game.shit funny..
u a loser bruh...fucc a first occasion,nigga if u aint gonna put it out there then shut the fucc up talkin about it,all u gonna do is make speedy fucc u up for running ya mouth about his biz!!! how can u make a nigga look bad who punched a nigga with a gun,cant get mo gangsta than that...dont worry bout who my favorite rapper is,damn cuz u like a real life retard!!!

ThaRealSupreme

shut up paybac you sound like a bitch nigga..i do listen to a lot of spider muzik nigga at least i keep it real..i got all his shit to be honest wit you..only thing i dont have is the king of rand b cause i heard its weak...i got a fucin catalog of muzik nigga..from east to west to south nigga..i m justspeakin on the politics rightnow..the shit goin on..i know the body guar would have whooped on one of yall little niggaz..

Seriously, what's your problem with Spider Loc? All of this talkin shit, askin questions like a scorn hoodrat, tryin to act hard and hidin' behind the computer is gettin real annoyin and old because you're makin it about more than his music. Put it in the air what's your real problem with the Loc 'cause he's the only one u stay talkin about.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
haha man your interview is corny nigga..keep it real my nigga...if you a real nigga..you would have done wha t w.c. did bac in the days when he made c walkin hit the mainstream..he came out and said in all his interviews..c walkin is some real street shit...and kids dont do it if you aint down with the business..lil wayne is hollering out su whooooop and all that shit but he still comin to cali shootin videos he did the vmas..to..where we re yall nigaz at when h e did the vmas..that nigga was fuccin deep when he shot out here a couple weeksago..that would have been a perfect time..you know whats funny you got n iggaz like jay roc..gmalone..all the westcoast niggaz talkin about how tight wayne is except baymaac..i think they hatin on his movement..what about jim jones..but whats funny is even though they pay some nigaz when the y come out here...they still on your soil fatboy..i wana see you spider and baymaac..go to these two places..and to that nigga g west..go do a show in diego and lousiana..i ll retire from dubcnn..til then shut the fuc up nigaz..wayne still roccin red..they stillclaiminthat shit and aint a dam thang yall baymaac niggaz can do it..spider should be worried about grape st right about now...cause niggaz aint playin that shit right now...its funny how a nigga do a dvd goin to different hoods thats funny..i should make me a dvd..shit im out in compto n in this hood..im in inglewwood fucin wit these niggaz..just cause you make a video and all that shit im good wherever i go..that dont mean shit..cause right now..the way shit is going and heated..you wont catch spider on stanfor and mckinley i bet niggaz that right now..i got 5 gs on it nigga

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

haha man your interview is corny nigga..keep it real my nigga...if you a real nigga..you would have done wha t w.c. did bac in the days when he made c walkin hit the mainstream..he came out and said in all his interviews..c walkin is some real street shit...and kids dont do it if you aint down with the business..lil wayne is hollering out su whooooop and all that shit but he still comin to cali shootin videos he did the vmas..to..where we re yall nigaz at when h e did the vmas..that nigga was fuccin deep when he shot out here a couple weeksago..that would have been a perfect time..you know whats funny you got n iggaz like jay roc..gmalone..all the westcoast niggaz talkin about how tight wayne is except baymaac..i think they hatin on his movement..what about jim jones..but whats funny is even though they pay some nigaz when the y come out here...they still on your soil fatboy..i wana see you spider and baymaac..go to these two places..and to that nigga g west..go do a show in diego and lousiana..i ll retire from dubcnn..til then shut the fuc up nigaz..wayne still roccin red..they stillclaiminthat shit and aint a dam thang yall baymaac niggaz can do it..spider should be worried about grape st right about now...cause niggaz aint playin that shit right now...its funny how a nigga do a dvd goin to different hoods thats funny..i should make me a dvd..shit im out in compto n in this hood..im in inglewwood fucin wit these niggaz..just cause you make a video and all that shit im good wherever i go..that dont mean shit..cause right now..the way shit is going and heated..you wont catch spider on stanfor and mckinley i bet niggaz that right now..i got 5 gs on it nigga

dude shut up faggot   :cow:

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
im just waiting for the next show tell spider loc..he can catch the fade fo some g s we can do it low key i got 10 gs say i whoop spider and crash...we can put it onyoutube for charity nigga..i really wanna do this shit nigga..he talkin about how he lifting weights and all this other shit.i ve been lifting all my life..im ready for the business..if you can set that shit up talk to the loc..have gwest pm me..lets set it..i ll revealmyself nigga..lil speedy wont touch me homie..your boss pics on niggaz 5 6 and under all the niggaz he fought are lightweights..im 6 4 250 nigga...solid muscle..

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

im just waiting for the next show tell spider loc..he can catch the fade fo some g s we can do it low key i got 10 gs say i whoop spider and crash...we can put it onyoutube for charity nigga..i really wanna do this shit nigga..he talkin about how he lifting weights and all this other shit.i ve been lifting all my life..im ready for the business..if you can set that shit up talk to the loc..have gwest pm me..lets set it..i ll revealmyself nigga..lil speedy wont touch me homie..your boss pics on niggaz 5 6 and under all the niggaz he fought are lightweights..im 6 4 250 nigga...solid muscle..

you a pussy nigga haha  :loser:

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
LOL..................................................................................   :rant:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 03:47:51 PM by Big PaybaCC »

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

Dude just go kill yourself you lame fag....you wasting space in life.

ThaRealSupreme

Just like I thought you don't have no real beef with Spider Loc...he probably passed you up on an autograph or somethin now you mad. Why are you waitin on the show when niggas been gave u the oppurtunity to catch a fade??? You're a wanna be Youtube banger too lol Take the fade right now or shut up you chicken shit white bred mufucka.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
you know whats funny nigga i just came from texas working out with my uncle ronnie coleman..thats some funny shit..dat nigga cat..i ts funny how spider says he fucs wit del dogg ..del dogg is one of the coolest niggaz you ll ever meet..i ve been tehre a few times wit tray deee..i know all you rap niggaz..only nigga that i can say is a real nigga..is that nigga from 60s caz..cuzz been through some real shit..w.c...killa tay a real street nigga..i dont see or heard niggaz pressed up on him..spider loc..we got a few stories on  ya nigga...big u said stop shoutin out his name too..he seen you a couple of times ..but dont fuc wit you..same wit keitaroc..when we did the source magazine shoot..so many niggaz speak on you spider..they say its image thing..that you try to do.....beating up 5 7 little rapers aint gon make yo u go platinum nigga

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
on my dead homies and relativez..yall shoot me that pm..you will get the link..on the youtube..that i just shot showing who i am..recent video..i gave the date..the camera has the date..its some real exclusive shit..so yall know who i am..next im a do a shoot and show yall how many niggaz aint down wit spider in these streets...watch..keep playing i k now all yall niggaz..man only person i dont know who is you paybac..i k now crash nigga..i kno cat eyes..i know lil dolla..shooter from 190..i fucs wit big ju ju ec89..matter fact themniggaz know me..im a well known nigga..

ThaRealSupreme

you know whats funny nigga i just came from texas working out with my uncle ronnie coleman..thats some funny shit..dat nigga cat..i ts funny how spider says he fucs wit del dogg ..del dogg is one of the coolest niggaz you ll ever meet..i ve been tehre a few times wit tray deee..i know all you rap niggaz..only nigga that i can say is a real nigga..is that nigga from 60s caz..cuzz been through some real shit..w.c...killa tay a real street nigga..i dont see or heard niggaz pressed up on him..spider loc..we got a few stories on  ya nigga...big u said stop shoutin out his name too..he seen you a couple of times ..but dont fuc wit you..same wit keitaroc..when we did the source magazine shoot..so many niggaz speak on you spider..they say its image thing..that you try to do.....beating up 5 7 little rapers aint gon make yo u go platinum nigga

Nobody fucks with you cause nobody knows you but you know everybody....what does E-40 call people like you?A Daygo. You're not tryin to really catch a fade but at least Spider Loc ain't scared to fight and he doesn't care who likes him 'cause honestly a real nigga is the most hated since real niggas are outnumbered by bitch niggas like yourself. you just wanna type back and forth and I know u talk a lot too so it would be smart for you to keep it on the net since u need your jaw and fingers to function properly ;D

I bet you're wearin these right now and no Spider Loc will not sign them for you so get over it!

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
im willing to take the fades wit paybac..piper..spider..crash..whoever lets do this..nigga i like to do shit on film..jay and realsupreme shut up bitches i aint no internet banger i dont bang...i got niggz that really bang..spider loc dont bang nigga..ecc got to worry about florencia 13 and grape st..he should take a vacation..if he was a real banger he would know what it do..ecc 190 them niggaz stay in the houses cuzz..them niggaz aint no ryders..