Author Topic: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, ETC)  (Read 2266 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
im willing to take the fades wit paybac..piper..spider..crash..whoever lets do this..nigga i like to do shit on film..jay and realsupreme shut up bitches i aint no internet banger i dont bang...i got niggz that really bang..spider loc dont bang nigga..ecc got to worry about florencia 13 and grape st..he should take a vacation..if he was a real banger he would know what it do..ecc 190 them niggaz stay in the houses cuzz..them niggaz aint no ryders..

Blah Blah you square phony bitch ass nigga!

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
even though i dont agree wit eses and the shit they be doing i fucs wit the eses too..on some cool shit.i fucs wit florencia 13 64th st..you know whats funny my baby momma..cuzzin all are from there...im the one who should be featured on connected 4...the youtube videos are coming..that nigga blac from blacwallstreet know what time it is ..thats why cuzz pm d me..who know a real ryda..im connecte d out here nigga...aint no bullshit spider be on..im talkin nigaz who woul d really ride wit a nigga..piper and grape aint ryding wit spider loc..spider loc..do a new you tube video wit the dust town hustlaz..since yall like to shout out yall cuzzin..my cuzzin is blaccout from grape st..yaw know that nigga name d menace from blac wallstreet..i was at the video shoot

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
even though i dont agree wit eses and the shit they be doing i fucs wit the eses too..on some cool shit.i fucs wit florencia 13 64th st..you know whats funny my baby momma..cuzzin all are from there...im the one who should be featured on connected 4...the youtube videos are coming..that nigga blac from blacwallstreet know what time it is ..thats why cuzz pm d me..who know a real ryda..im connecte d out here nigga...aint no bullshit spider be on..im talkin nigaz who woul d really ride wit a nigga..piper and grape aint ryding wit spider loc..spider loc..do a new you tube video wit the dust town hustlaz..since yall like to shout out yall cuzzin..my cuzzin is blaccout from grape st..yaw know that nigga name d menace from blac wallstreet..i was at the video shoot

Its funny you only name niggaz that got youtube videos out.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
STOP NAME DROPPIN, IF YOU SO CONNECTED AND KNOW SO MANY "REAL NIGGAZ" , YOU WOULD KNOW "REAL NIGGAZ"  "STREET NIGGAZ" DONT WANT THEY NAME ALL OVER THA NET !!!! COME ON MY NIGGA THIS SHIT IS GETTING OLD!!! You dont like SPIDER, you dont like Da hommie PAYBACC, WELL SHOW YOUR FACE!!! YOU WANT TO GET DOWN NIGGA???? ASK ABOUT CALI SWANGIN, i got 5 hd cams, ill film tha shit!!!!!!     Just Show Ya FACE, if you are tha real nigga you say you are, your gonna look like a BITCH if you ever come out of hiding, Ypu stay on these niggaz diccs more than Condoms!!!!
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
lets do it nigga come holla at me tonight nigga......we can do all this tonight nigga..right after i get out the gym niggaz...i ll be at the 24 hr fitness in los angeles..of la cienaaga and w slauson..im drivin the all blacc charger today..man the hemi..cause i like to shit on nigaz in these streets..i got 2fs on the license plate i ll show niggaz who s real out here as far as these hands go my niga..been fighting lifting weights for years..lets do this..if niggaz dont come thru..nigga..tonight to come holla at me or wait by my car..or something then..the youtube video is going to leak..if it leaks baymaac..you guys career might be over..cause everybody is going to be talking about this video..im telling you im going to end careers..its going to talk aobut how this nigga claim w.c. aint really from 111..this shit about tray d..the cbo tpo shit..the killa tay..shit..so much shit is going to be leaked..the shit talkin about suge.its going to be like a time line m y niggaz..so i suggest have a representative come thru or somethin..niggga..they call me t..im tellin you this is going to be some real shit..its like my own dvd for free on the internet..im going to

G-West

Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »
I'm at the 24 hour right now, above ground parking lot, 07 black on black 750 on 24's, and I got the camera they call me 9-minutes from 190

ThaRealSupreme

im willing to take the fades wit paybac..piper..spider..crash..whoever lets do this..nigga i like to do shit on film..jay and realsupreme shut up bitches i aint no internet banger i dont bang...i got niggz that really bang..spider loc dont bang nigga..ecc got to worry about florencia 13 and grape st..he should take a vacation..if he was a real banger he would know what it do..ecc 190 them niggaz stay in the houses cuzz..them niggaz aint no ryders..

lol Ur a nobody tryin to be somebody but nobody gives a fuck about you, cut it out
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2008, 05:44:54 PM »
I Go TO THE SAME GYM (ok I DONT Go, BUT I GOT A MEmBERSHIP))  Park UP STAIRS!!!!  Its 24 HOUR FITNESS THO', SO WHAT TIME DO YOU BE THERE??? AND HOW WE KNOW YOU AINT TRYING TO GET THEM NIGGAZ TO GO WHOOP THA NIGGA THAT FUCCED YO BITCH??? YOU MIGHT JUST NOT LIKE SOME NIGGA IN THA CHARGER AND SO YOU ACTING LIKE YOU HIM!!!LOL
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »
 >:( I BELIEVE THIS MAN FRIEND FRIEND OF 40 G ??? ??? ??? ??? 40 GLOCC SAY HE USE 3 AMIGOS FOR PROMOTION ;D ;D ;D ;D HE ADMIT THESE THING IN SONG I DO NOT BELIEVE HE CARE TO HAVE WHAT PEOPLE  THINK ::) HE DO VERY GREAT THING FOR WEST COAST  :o :o :o PAYBACC IS 40 G FRIEND I WAS TO BELIEVE ??? ??? ??? EVRY ASS-MEN  :-* 40 G ASS!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 40 G DO BULLETIN SAY NEW VIDEO UP FOR TONIGHT I SMOKEWAIT AND WATCH!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) WWW.MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC HE SAY HE WILL GO LIVE IN BULLETIN TONIGHT
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:33:42 PM by duccc »

G-West

« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »
the loc never said he had a problem with wayne or anyone wearing red or claiming blood, his concearn was soely about the term food chain being a diss toward crips and wc said he didnt bang himself on paying dues i believe the line was i make moves like a gangsta but i dont bang to be exact, go do your research, he use to make songs about being in prison and rapping in order to be safe as well although he has never been to prison and had he gone he would be a bitch for rapping to be safe, but you got his name in your mouth like he is a g. thats funny to me.

SO PRUP

« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »
yo thanks for puttin my tracc on the show fam

so prup is fam for life.

i been puttin yo tracks on my show since meth radio, you no its all luv for the victorville homie!

MOON KNIGHT

After listening to the interview, I have a question for Big Paybacc. You mentioned that you hooked up with Game after your run-in with him to record a song dissing Spider-Loc ? (Your issue with Spider was really not explained) If I heard correctly this was BEFORE Game hooked up with G-Unit. Why did Game appear on a track going at Spider long before his fallout with 50 Cent ? Was this during the days he was recording songs with Spider ? I know they recorded some tracks together such as .......Westsydaz, Snitch, Life's A Bitch, Got U Dizzy, etc.

I listened to this again...........

"I end up hooking up with the nigga (GAME), met him at they little studio they got on uh... Melrose. Uh... we did a song and shit.... ya feel me. It was a diss song. And Uh...you know I let my nigga know when I met him, I let Spider know I did it. So I'm pretty sure eventually Game will probbly try to find that song somewhere and put it out there like...you know this what Paybacc was doin' when he was fuckin' with me. But I'll be honest with you, I'll diss anybody nigga. If I think a nigga gon' pay me or he finna you know.. be my financial... way, you feel me, I finna get signed. So shit I'll diss anybody, fuck it. At the time... ya know this who I thought was gon' have my back financially at the time, so I did it. Ya know...I'm a mercenary my nigga, I don't give a fuck."

You're right Paybacc, you never did SAY you dissed Spider. Thanks for clearing that up.
Are you able to reveal who this song was directed at ?

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whens the big pay bacc & dresta collabo comin?

SO PRUP

why do you keep posting that?  its like the 3rd time u done that shit.

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
:o