Author Topic: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, ETC)  (Read 2265 times)

SO PRUP

man i got a pic with dre'sta i took in hollywood, its funny cuz in the pic we was like damn dude look like a child molestor, come to find out he was...

G-West

Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »
put your Soprup radio on www.SPIinDAstreets.com
sign up and start a blog with each episode and we'll feature it on the front page!

SO PRUP

yea I been meaning to do that for a while now

bigtlocc

• Lil Geezy
dvd comin real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-West

Re: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, E
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2008, 02:33:21 PM »
i thought that was you g why havent you done anything to the nigga that shot and robbed you on two different occasions sir?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
dvd comin real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
for yall that dont know this is the same guy from last night that didnt show up to take the fade at the 24hr fitness,he has made yet another account so he can talk mo shit,the footage of me waiting for him is on you tube,just you tube big paybacc and start from part one,baymaac is a movement,he thought he was dealing with some succa ass niggas,but im the real deal!!! he talked a whole lotta shit but never showed up,im sure he's gonna make up a million excuses on why he was'nt there but save it...im not buying it!!! i wont be responding like that to anymore bloggers threatening me over the net cuz i see its a waste of time and i felt a lil silly for stooping to the level of a nobody who talks like somebody,bring out ur lil dvd if u even got on,who cares??? im not worried and neither is spider...matter of fact i think ur lying anyway,u wont even post up a flicc, but u tuff nigga please!!! like i was saying how many times are u gonna get banned and then come bacc to say the same ol shit,get a life homie...

macadomusic

• 'G'
man i got a pic with dre'sta i took in hollywood, its funny cuz in the pic we was like damn dude look like a child molestor, come to find out he was...

man i just found out this shit the other day. I did like 6 tracks wit this cat lastt month. WTF

bigtlocc

• Lil Geezy
big paybacc stop it cuzzz...im a real street nigga out here thats down wit the business
southsidecompton crip nigga..ask them 190s whats the business cuzz
yea the homie got robbed..but who was beggin for mercy cuzzz..

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

big paybacc stop it cuzzz...im a real street nigga out here thats down wit the business
southsidecompton crip nigga..ask them 190s whats the business cuzz
yea the homie got robbed..but who was beggin for mercy cuzzz..

Nigga I'll meet you at the 24 hour fitness on slauson and la cienaga in an hour nigga!! yeah nigga we can catch a fade LOL!

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ThaRealSupreme

Naw just meet him up at the non existing Lucky Star Cafe in Compton supposingly near Spooktown
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bullet_wrongkind

BIG GAYBACC!!!! NIGGA JUST STOP FLOODIN ANG GIVE BACK YA SISTERS LAPTOP!!!!!!!! YA MAMA GETS ANGRY IF YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!

bigtlocc

• Lil Geezy
southside compton crip cuzzz this aint t..yall niggaz is weenies cuzzz..we got all the real hoods laughin at you mark ass niggaz..u makin bitch threatz and all that shit cuzz..i wasnt wit my nigga last night..and t dont bang homie..i bang cuzz sscc all day chestor ave..cuzzz you want the buziness or what fucc spider loc cuzz..for puttin baby lane buziness out there too loc..you ll never come bacc to the hood bitch niga..we got the real rydaz out here on ya head nigga..bitch ass nigga...just fo that cuzzz..im goin wit t tonight to l.a. cuzz i ll be at the 24 hr fitness niggaa...if yo u gon come better bring an army loc real shit...i aint wit no talkin cuzz..im a real banger nigga lets get it..i ll be ther e cuzzz..i ll m y nigga t right now..t would fold yo fat ass loc..onsome streeet shit..to that light skinned nigga tucc your tell to cuzzz..we on yall niggaz head tufff

ThaRealSupreme

southside compton crip cuzzz this aint t..yall niggaz is weenies cuzzz..we got all the real hoods laughin at you mark ass niggaz..u makin bitch threatz and all that shit cuzz..i wasnt wit my nigga last night..and t dont bang homie..i bang cuzz sscc all day chestor ave..cuzzz you want the buziness or what fucc spider loc cuzz..for puttin baby lane buziness out there too loc..you ll never come bacc to the hood bitch niga..we got the real rydaz out here on ya head nigga..bitch ass nigga...just fo that cuzzz..im goin wit t tonight to l.a. cuzz i ll be at the 24 hr fitness niggaa...if yo u gon come better bring an army loc real shit...i aint wit no talkin cuzz..im a real banger nigga lets get it..i ll be ther e cuzzz..i ll m y nigga t right now..t would fold yo fat ass loc..onsome streeet shit..to that light skinned nigga tucc your tell to cuzzz..we on yall niggaz head tufff

This fool has a multiple personality disorder :loco:
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dont you think this dummy would change the way he writes his shit. He thinks he fooling somebody when he is saying the same shit on all the other dummy accounts. O yea idiot change the ..... you write on every post you write if you want to try to fool us. Weirdo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
ummmm a lil bump  ;D