Author Topic: My responds to biting  (Read 149 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
My responds to biting
« on: August 22, 2002, 07:06:34 PM »
All this shit with biting, Mack or not, I feel I must speak on.  Absolutly, positively no biting. I know rap is a music form of honor, so sometimes people are going to copy from their favorite artist, that's fine, as long as people know how it originally came from. But to take other peoples shit and call it your own, that's wrong, and in a College or University, you get kicked out of school for copying work, and in here should be no different. Let this be a warning to all biters, biting is not tolerated by any means. There are people here that work hard on their lyrics, and put in time and effort to show their skillz. They don't have to, I know I don't. But you guys are very cool people, and it's a honor to write lyrics for you guys. And to have a person come by and get more props than me, and find out he didn't write it, that's wrong. I know at times I suck, but I've been posting rhymes here since the day this board opened in January of 2001, that's 20 months ago, and sometimes you just run out of lyrics. We are not professional rappers, so don't expect us to always be great. But it is an honor for me to write lyrics and for you guys to think of them as tight, or to hear my shit sticks, that's cool. So when I see someone come out and bite someone else, and put their name on it to get props, I feel cheated, 'cause I write my shit, and they simply just copied and paste. When I can't write shit, yet have something to say, I put it down still and take the "M Dogg's style is too old school", "M Dogg, you can come better", "M Dogg, you can't hang with the new M.C.s". I don't have to, but this is an art, and artist like to have their stuff seen, 'cause if no one sees the art, then why do it. So for this, I say that anyone caught biting should not be allowed to first off battle anyone, 'cause they proven not to be trusted. Second, all wins shall be erased, even if they only bit once, 'cause we don't want biting at all. Even onetime, that's just a very wrong thing to 'cause you are killing the art form that I use to express myself. And then, you can still write on the keystyle board, but all post that are bitten, go back if you can, and erase you post, 'cause you don't deserve to have your name next to that rhyme. Be honest too, 'cause you ruin our board that all the people before you tried to build, as for 20 months rhymers have dropped great lyrics, from Sikotic, to Tanjibility, to tha7th, to Skillzatic, to So Much Style, to "as much as I don't like him" Now_I_Know, to I-Bo, to Pr1mo, to bLaDe, to ToNe, to Infinite, and many others. We put in time writing so that you can read, go back in history and look at old shit (that's actually very tight, great stuff hidden in there). So if you bit, please erase all bitten post, and be honest, 'cause you make us look bad leaving post like that. This is not a board of biters. Peace Out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: My responds to biting
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2002, 07:15:13 PM »
Fo Real homie, well said, i know exactly what you mean.  PPL who bite are usualy insecure people who want sum attention and want to be praised n shit...but thats wrong, ppl who write their own lyrics put a lotta effort into the shit...I know, since a rookie i always struggled with rhymes, u know always tryed my best, tried to improve in everyway, and I still do.  And if you bite and beat sumone or anything, that shit is wack, cuz your opponent put a lotta work into his rhyme... Its a lot more satisfying to get props on stuff you worked hard on than to just flick sum other persons work n steal his credit....And anyway, eventualy YOU, will be exposed...Biters are straight up pathetic, if you bite, just get yo ass outta here, seriously, yo peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 07:32:55 PM »
Fuck..You'll got me here... :o Sorry Mack I dont know what too say now  :-/
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 01:03:18 AM »
I agree wit M-Dogg. I mean, its a shame we even have to set up any type of RULE for this shit. One thing to remember, even without a "no battling" rule for biters...any exposed biter prolly wouldnt be able to get a battle. I know, theres been (and still are) people i just wont battle on this board, cus i suspect them. That doesnt mean their guilty, but if im suspicious of it...then i aint gonna waste my time writing a rhyme to battle someone who might be biting they shit. One more thing, as for Mack...the same thing needs to be done as was done with Maxi. Seeing as how we dont know which rhymes were bittin, and which werent...Mack loses his record, AND..anyone who has lost to Mack, should take that loss off of their record.

Although i dont want this forum to turn into a scene where everyone is suspicious of everyone else...continue to police eachotha yall. Not that u gotta investigate shit all tha time, jus keep yur eyes open.

peace