Author Topic: What does "Change" mean to you? How does it happen?  (Read 470 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: What does "Change" mean to you? How does it happen?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
peace sun this a good topic ..
to me change got to be something positive you feel me. change got to be beneficial. if you ask anybody around the globe what change mean to them......... most likely what they going to tell you is something that is elevating they situation. unless you ask some redneck devil, who is like change is sending Black back to Africa and mexicans to mexico, which is negative. change go hand in hand with understand/overstanding.......... if you overstand how fucked up your situation is.............then that should motivate you to change in the positive direction...........thats the problem which the United snakes of america........ they dont dont overstand what change is............CHANGE ISNT VOTING REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT.  we been doing that shit for how long!!! Fuck Obama that nigga isnt change.......... and that cracker mccain and his white bitch palin aint change either........

You see... in our 2 party system, we are HEAVILY screwed. In Obama, we have someone who actually has a personal history of doing something for the people. Ron Paul is still a Republican, once he leaves that party then I'll put him with change. Obama is as close as it's going to get for now. In reality we need a more parties, more choices, a political system were big business don't contribute one penny. But until then, Obama is as close as we are going to get, and in all honesty his the first person I'm voting for that I have full faith in.
nah you are being fooled. yea you say Obama has a personal history of doing something for the people, but all that changes when you become president..because personally eye dont even think the president is the one really in control. what eye mean to say is......... just because he making changes in neighborhoods and has helped people out dont mean, that its going to be the same in the office , because thats a whole different ball game......

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: What does "Change" mean to you? How does it happen?
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 09:49:34 PM »
oh shit didnt realize this was a political thread.

fuck politics, its all bullshit

vote obama
you say fuck politics but yet you then go to say vote obama.. check ya self fool