Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: NATE DOGG SUFFERS 2ND STROKE!  (Read 2618 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NATE DOGG SUFFERS 2ND STROKE!
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »
I found this from rapbasement, (sorry dubcnn but we need all the info we can get)

http://www.rapbasement.com/rap/091608-nate-dogg-in-stable-condition-after-second-heart-attack-in-a-year.html

So if this is true, he's still not breathing on his own but in stable condition...

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »
I found this from rapbasement, (sorry dubcnn but we need all the info we can get)

http://www.rapbasement.com/rap/091608-nate-dogg-in-stable-condition-after-second-heart-attack-in-a-year.html

So if this is true, he's still not breathing on his own but in stable condition...

Man fuck your little stupid site he didnt have an attack he had a stroke and why the fuck is it talking about court nobody is worried about court right now

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »

Man fuck your little stupid site he didnt have an attack he had a stroke and why the fuck is it talking about court nobody is worried about court right now

I know it wasn't accurate (not my site, i know that site sucks) and I know nobody is worried about court right now, but some part of that article could still be true so I thought that any possible extra info wouldn't hurt feelings but I guess I was wrong...  ::)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2008, 02:45:47 PM »

I know it wasn't accurate (not my site, i know that site sucks) and I know nobody is worried about court right now, but some part of that article could still be true so I thought that any possible extra info wouldn't hurt feelings but I guess I was wrong...  ::)

No dog i was gonna say this im not dissing you i feel what your doing digging up info but the site seems a little inacurrate

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2008, 02:49:28 PM »
hope he'll be fine :-\

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »

No dog i was gonna say this im not dissing you i feel what your doing digging up info but the site seems a little inacurrate

nah, it's all good, hopefully Nate just recovers so we don't need to search this info anymore
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 02:54:33 PM by J.E. »

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »
So I had to do this again, hiphopdx also sayin he's on stable condition...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7716/title.update-nate-dogg-in-stable-condition-after-stroke

Reportedly, Nate Dogg is using an assisted breathing tube. The tube is apparently not essential, but makes breathing easier.

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2008, 03:11:25 PM »
Damn, how could that happen to  such a young man.
Hopefully he can recover as much as possible. Get well soon Nate

WestCoasta

« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2008, 05:12:01 PM »
news from 2 hours ago... MTV News

headline says he is in "STABLE CONDITION"

Details were sketchy at press time, but according to multiple online reports, including TMZ, former Death Row recording artist Nate Dogg suffered a stroke 11 days ago — his second in the past year — but is currently in stable condition.

TMZ reported that Nate (real name: Nathaniel Hale) is hospitalized and is using an assisted-breathing tube — not because it is required, but because it makes breathing easier for him. The site also said reports that the singer suffered brain damage are untrue, and that Nate is currently under sedation.

The site reported that it is too early to tell how the stroke will affect Nate's use of his limbs — his arm and leg were hampered by the first stroke — but he is not able to move much below his neck.

EFFeX

« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2008, 06:43:15 PM »
Thank god for at least SOME positive news, I know we're not out of the dark yet, but at least he's doing a little bit better.

Get well Nate!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »
hope he gets well soon in the meantime

"just hit the eastside of the lbc on a mission trying to find mr warren g"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2008, 08:24:36 PM »
hahah nate...i remember when bg knocc ran up on him and the niggas voice was shakin. anybody got that clip?? thats comedy folks

B.G. Knocc out & that child molester Dresta? Is that who you talking about? If so I recall a video clip of Nate Dogg smashin both those clowns with golf clubs servin em both at the same time.

It's unfortunate to here about Nate and I hope he gets better....

BG Knocc ran up on this nigga before the golf club shit went down...and Nate never hit BG Knocc..he hit Dre and he ran as soon as he did it...how the fucc u gonna call yoself a real street nigga and you run even if u gotta golf club in yo hands. As for Dre bein a child molester...he prolly is..i dont got no love for that nigga. he never was a real G anyway.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2008, 09:31:18 PM »
very sad to hear.

but it makes me wonder how he can have 2 strokes within a year in his 30's?.......

he must be eating too much food thats bad for you, and the constant smoking and drinking cant be good for your health either.

they say that after the age of 25, you have to start watching your health, and eat the right foods, drink in moderation, and dont smoke at all.

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2008, 10:07:16 PM »
stay up Nate