Author Topic: Fuck Outlaws!! Looking for a crew....  (Read 414 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Fuck Outlaws!! Looking for a crew....
« on: August 02, 2002, 12:43:18 AM »
My eyes have just came across the new Outlaws logo, and it is a logo that they have chose to leave me off of, I have been written out of their history, similar to the way the Kemetic Society's of Egypt were written out of your philosophy textbooks.  They have bleached out my very existence in their crew.  It is painfully obvious when looking at their new logo, and this very fact can not be repressed or denied.  And Mack is a Bohemiam anarchist, a misleader, a trickster, he left the crew and the rest of the crew left me.  This is the epitome of Uptown pretensions and snobbery.  

I want a crew that is real, a crew that is down to earth, a crew that takes both themselves and others in the crew seriously.  I recently became aware of an aversion in my soul, as if one's soul had been abondoned by the very crew that it helped to start.  As of today, I am completely independent in my actions, and I am no longer associated with the Outlaws, and perhaps even more pervasively, I strongly oppose all that they stand for as a crew.  

I am currently looking for a crew, a crew that I can feel at home with.  A crew that will support me, a crew with great dignity and conviction.  Please contact me through Personal Message or on this thread.  I am looking forward to working with any crew who wants the same thing for their brother, that they would want for themselves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Doggystylin

Re: Fuck Outlaws!! Looking for a crew....
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 12:45:03 AM »
u can join the sand naggaz if u want

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 12:45:19 AM »
Your lookin for a crew like Melanin Deficient

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 12:56:41 AM »
LMAO!!, PG u make me laf dawg!, lol

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 01:25:26 AM »
Iight... i think thats whack! I mean you should be re-put back into the "OUTLAWZ" lol.. why im at it.... any crew wanna take me on?

Peace Tha Don
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 01:36:03 AM »
u should do, wha me and Maxi talked about long ago. Startin up a strictly AIM keystyle crew. Only doin AIM battlez, anybody could join up...regardlezz of wha crew they in. This would be a totally seperate crew.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2002, 01:41:33 AM »
u should do, wha me and Maxi talked about long ago. Startin up a strictly AIM keystyle crew. Only doin AIM battlez, anybody could join up...regardlezz of wha crew they in. This would be a totally seperate crew.

Yo, that sounds like a tight idea.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2002, 01:44:40 AM »
It does sound cool... i think that would be a good idea, atleast it would get the balls rollin on AIM BATTLES!

Tha Don ;)
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 06:31:37 AM »
thats fucked... I dunno why u were left otta the logo, perhaps it was cuz it seemed like you were inactive. I aint tryin to make excuses.. Shame your gone thou..

-pz-

PakiGangsta

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2002, 08:09:55 AM »
Sorry, I made the logo, it was my mistake, I kinda forgot about POLITICAL GANGSTA, i was totally confused about this INFINITALIASP.G, and P.G, my bad...I will add your name if you are still up for it, and i'll be honoured to put your name on our crew LOGO and to have you with us.

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2002, 07:33:03 PM »
My eyes have just came across the new Outlaws logo, and it is a logo that they have chose to leave me off of, I have been written out of their history, similar to the way the Kemetic Society's of Egypt were written out of your philosophy textbooks.  They have bleached out my very existence in their crew.  It is painfully obvious when looking at their new logo, and this very fact can not be repressed or denied.  And Mack is a Bohemiam anarchist, a misleader, a trickster, he left the crew and the rest of the crew left me.  This is the epitome of Uptown pretensions and snobbery.  

I want a crew that is real, a crew that is down to earth, a crew that takes both themselves and others in the crew seriously.  I recently became aware of an aversion in my soul, as if one's soul had been abondoned by the very crew that it helped to start.  As of today, I am completely independent in my actions, and I am no longer associated with the Outlaws, and perhaps even more pervasively, I strongly oppose all that they stand for as a crew.  

I am currently looking for a crew, a crew that I can feel at home with.  A crew that will support me, a crew with great dignity and conviction.  Please contact me through Personal Message or on this thread.  I am looking forward to working with any crew who wants the same thing for their brother, that they would want for themselves.

stop gettin all but hurt homie....it waz a simple mistake that onetime made...it aint cause we dont want u in out krew. u a cool mother fucka and a good keystyler. you tha homie man and you mean alot to this crew....so dont leave

PakiGangsta

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2002, 04:41:42 AM »
Yes, P.G means alot to us in our crew, no doubt in these last weeks he has been postin alot and representin us, P.G i'm really very sorry, but you have already made a thread about leavin our kru, so I ask you to please comeback with us, so kan i write ur name on our kru LOGO ??

Waitin for your reply ASAP.

PakiGangsta

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2002, 04:45:43 AM »

yo P.G, we were really sorry about all that, we were all confused, we'll be like dat ^^^..........jus give us a chance.... :-/..........

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2002, 12:27:50 PM »
Hahahaaa...Now ya'll kissin his ass  ;D

Basicly PG told ya'll that he wanted to join the understaffed KINGS crew

hahahahahaaaaaaaa...

I see U PG  ;)

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2002, 12:34:22 PM »
Hahahaaa...Now ya'll kissin his ass  ;D

Basicly PG told ya'll that he wanted to join the understaffed KINGS crew

hahahahahaaaaaaaa...

I see U PG  ;)

.. I dont even know why i should waste my time trying to talk sense into you.. matter of a fact.. im not..