Author Topic: New 2pac DVD - ONE NATION SESSIONS  (Read 2389 times)

woof

Re: New 2pac DVD - ONE NATION SESSIONS
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2008, 08:28:38 AM »
woaw you post peoples personal emails addy now???

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »
take peoples emails down that aint coo, and 2nd all the shit talk aint shit to me.... they talked shit about jesus christ so i aint worried... they talk shit because they are hiding behind a computer screen, thats life of a pussy i guess

anyways to dude asking where to find the video online... YOU CANT thats the point im proving these cats say its from shit  from music videos and shit and have yet to prove it.... the shit is on the dvd..... if you want it holla at me

as for the hate keep it up alls it does is keep this topic fres at the top ive had 3 more orders since

so thanks ahahahhaah!

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2008, 08:37:59 AM »
LOL who actually falls for this stuff?
And lol @ all the posters cosigning and giving props having under 10 posts. ROFL Hustleman would be proud of you
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 08:41:25 AM by cyence »

SkinzYall

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2008, 08:50:17 AM »
as for the hate keep it up alls it does is keep this topic fres at the top ive had 3 more orders since

Stop it fatboy. You've gotten no orders. You're a scam.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2008, 10:01:45 AM »
take peoples emails down that aint coo, and 2nd all the shit talk aint shit to me.... they talked shit about jesus christ so i aint worried... they talk shit because they are hiding behind a computer screen, thats life of a pussy i guess

anyways to dude asking where to find the video online... YOU CANT thats the point im proving these cats say its from shit  from music videos and shit and have yet to prove it.... the shit is on the dvd..... if you want it holla at me

so thanks ahahahhaah!

for real? i would be intrested but if it is all leaked then no point in buying it.

wats hapnin with the dpg album ur putting out? wat traks are on it?

NWRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • NWRidah
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Diagnostic criteria
Three or more of the following are required:[1]

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
ACT LIKE A CURTAIN WEARING WEEGAR WHO CALS HIMSILF N WORD
   2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
SCAM PEOPL OUT OF MONEY 4 DVD THAT NOT EVEN EXIST
   3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
NOT REALIZE THAT SELL DVD U NOT EVEN HAVE = BAD BAD FUTURE
   4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
MAD WHEN CHEETO FALL ON FLOOR & HE HAVE TO BEND OVER TO PICK UP
   5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
NEEDS NEW CREW EVERIE WEEK CUZ HE FALL ON THEM & CRUSH
   6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
WHERE MY ORDER?  WHERE HIS ORDER?  WHERE HIS ORDER?  PUT DOWN BURRITO & SEND PLS
   7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
WEEGAR LIKE BEING PICKED ON.  ALL PUBLICITIE IS GOOD PUBLICITIE RIGHT?  NO.  U R HATED AND U R FAT.
NWRidah

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
All Shortyo gotta do is post up 5 minutes shit even 2 minutes of footage people havent seen before, to prove the quality and authenticity of his product. Sorta like a trailer for a movie, its just good marketing, and will prove the other cats wrong. Until then, 90% of people interested in this product probably wont trust just your word and a couple random photos

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »
hookup?  8)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
hookup?  8)

damn hook me up wit that video, that girl in that video is bangin....  :o

BIGWORM

« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »
Anyone got the original version of this track from one nation album called "FAME~2-Pac feat Spice-1 & Kokane"?

Inferio07

« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2008, 06:30:09 PM »
Isnt this the footage from Remembering Makaveli??????? because i have this already, its vol 2 or 3. Its the whole shit, cool to share homie but u can get this for free. Go To Bitorrent and type in Remembering Makaveli!!!!!!!!!!

Mietek23

« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2008, 07:27:05 AM »
Anyone got the original version of this track from one nation album called "FAME~2-Pac feat Spice-1 & Kokane"?

still unreleased/unleaked homie

kadafi4life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »
ANY1 LEAK THIS SHIT YET GOD DAMN

NO1 LEAKS ANYTHING FROM THEM CUZ NO1 BUYS FROM THEM HAAHAH