Author Topic: New 2pac DVD - ONE NATION SESSIONS  (Read 2342 times)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New 2pac DVD - ONE NATION SESSIONS
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 06:21:58 PM »
I WILL TELL Y'ALL THAT THIS DVD IS INSANE, I JUST RECEIVED IT AND DAMN UNTAGGED FOOTAGE UNLIKE THAT OTHER FUCK BOY OVER AT THAT OTHER SITE...HE SELLS HIS FOR 500 TAGGED THAT HE STOLE FROM GOBI ANYWAYZ AND THIS NIGGA SELLS HIS FOR 99 UNTAGGED AND WITH GOBI'S BLESSING....EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THE DVD IT LOOKS VERY PROFFESIONAL WITH COVER AND ALL...BUY THAT MUTHAFUCKA Y'ALL

once again another satisfied customer from inthebank..... I cant find a customer NOT HAPPY with our 1)service or 2)product

I tried to buy some stuff but you wouldn't send to a PO Box!! I got the $$$ refunded but I would of preferred the CD's

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »
yea at the time we only shipped using DHL and they only deliver to real address's... but we can ship to po boxes now if you need anything!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 06:47:19 PM »
Fuck that site yo, they have dvds marked down from 500 bucks, CDs for 100...   Fuckin ripoffs, no wonder they had to put them shits on sale for cheaper...

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
if anyone has ordered from inthebankent.com please email us we have for sale the dvd everyone has been waiting to see (Thanx Gobi) The studio footage for the one nation session. Over 60 minutes of footage packed on one dvd! This will only be avail for those that have ordered from inthebankent.com

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Whats the audio quality like?? cause the CD that came a while back was fuckin bullshit!! No even worth listening too, is this the same??

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »
can you post a snippet showing the quality?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 05:28:52 AM »
The Quality Is Very Decent Indeed....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 06:08:39 AM »
shunoff please release that dpg album already man, im getn money on monday so please put it out for $10!!!

NWRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • NWRidah
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 07:13:24 AM »
lol id like 2 see a screen capture.  if this guy is selling a dvd and cant even post up some screenies then wtf lol.  oh & im on another makaveli forum & the guy with the 2pac sig pict is ridah aka intheblankets business partner so this is a fake ass props 2 lol.

post a pict then maybe we take u serious -- till then its all lies man -- all lies
NWRidah

Smoke

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2008, 07:21:38 AM »
yeah we need some pics from this studio session

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2008, 07:28:18 AM »
lol id like 2 see a screen capture.  if this guy is selling a dvd and cant even post up some screenies then wtf lol.  oh & im on another makaveli forum & the guy with the 2pac sig pict is ridah aka intheblankets business partner so this is a fake ass props 2 lol.

post a pict then maybe we take u serious -- till then its all lies man -- all lies

no fake props here man...it's real and the dvd is fire....simple

NWRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • NWRidah
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 07:42:49 AM »
no fake props here man...it\'s real and the dvd is fire....simple
so post a screen then.  post a few.  funnie how even in there store they have pix of everythin else but not this.  if this was legit hed show us aktual pix.  sorry but just like on t-n u r lying.

i bet u that ur cds arent selling so u r going 2 sell this fake 1 and when u have peoplles money u will vanish.
NWRidah

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
^^^ nice someone with 2 posts coming on here telling people what to do.... let me guess you coincidentally registered on this site at the same time i posted about my dvd for sale and coincidentally only 2 posts you have are in my topic.... seems to me you only registered to talk shit lol go somewere fag, keep dantes dick in your ass and dont worry about me,

NWRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • NWRidah
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 07:57:37 AM »
^^^ nice someone with 2 posts coming on here telling people what to do.... let me guess you coincidentally registered on this site at the same time i posted about my dvd for sale and coincidentally only 2 posts you have are in my topic.... seems to me you only registered to talk shit lol go somewere fag, keep dantes dick in your ass and dont worry about me,
whatever man.  dantes a faget so fukk him & fukk u if u r scaming people.  i know alll abour u guys from t-n.

may-b instead of post disses u post pix.  look

can u do it??
NWRidah

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2008, 08:15:37 AM »
Lol....NWRidah U Talkin Mad Shyt 4 A Rookie....That Flag Doesn't Help Ur Credibilty Much Either Haha

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 08:24:14 AM »
damn, I wouldn't mind seing footage of Pac wit Bootcamp and a few other real good east coast artist's like Freddie Foxxx and Greg Nice.....they all were supposed to be involved in that One Nation project....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>