Author Topic: New 2pac DVD - ONE NATION SESSIONS  (Read 2339 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New 2pac DVD - ONE NATION SESSIONS
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 08:32:39 AM »

By legendz at 2008-09-18

By legendz at 2008-09-18
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 10:36:06 AM by StillRize »

NWRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • NWRidah
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 08:40:05 AM »

By legendz at 2008-09-18
haha i new it!!!  these r all just fakes from the 2pac4ever dvd.  also on t-n they posted a compalation video of all the leeked studio footage & this is what u r trying 2 sell???  haha its only 16 minutes & it is patchd together.  haha ur such a lier.

how much is he payg u?

& fukk u 4 dissing my flag.  at least in my country we dont have 2 scam peopl 2 get paid.
NWRidah

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 08:44:06 AM »
lil man ur so wrong about this that when i prove u wrong u will have to just quit and go in hiding...fuck ur flag

DatNiggaDaz0

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008, 08:47:49 AM »
Oh man, i've wanted this footage for so long, I got excited when someone told me it is being sold over here.

If it was legit, it would be so so easy to prove, all you'd have to do is provide some real, legit screenshots (unlike those ones) taken by an application like windows media centre, that would show you the length of the movie and screenshots. The shots you posted are from various sources and not the infamous sessions footage.

Sucks to see yet another fake. Can't you at least sell what is on the box? Scam artist

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2008, 08:51:28 AM »
excuse me sir. what do you have against the nation that is Norway? do you HAVE to be from the US to rep Pac?

and shortyo aka shonuff aka fat fuck aka cardiac arrest imminent aka can't walk 10 metres without heavy breathing; post some legit screen caps if you have this material. you're not fooling anybody with this crap. it's mucho easy to google richard hentosh and see accounts of all your scams funded to take away your mcdonalds addiction which ultimately will end your fat miserable life. i hope karma catches up with your fat blubber body as you're soul is too heavy to transform into anything else than a hole in the ground for thirtsy russians to piss in.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2008, 08:54:35 AM »
wow another BRAND NEW USER???????? i cant believe thos and it so happens your 1st post is in my topic

anyone with half a brain can see 1) this is the same person just registering different names to down play my shit because there bullshit dvd aint selling for $500

oh yea dante or glitt if thats u (like im sure it is) id fall back before i expose this can of worms and peter does not want me to do that it be a shame for all his personal info, matts personal info, his wifes work email, phone,ect  to leak online and someone who got a problem with him get it
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:59:27 AM by Shonuff »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:34 AM »
wow another BRAND NEW USER???????? i cant believe thos and it so happens your 1st post is in my topic

anyone with half a brain can see 1) this is the same person just registering different names to down play my shit because there bullshit dvd aint selling for $500

oh yea dante or glitt if thats u (like im sure it is) id fall back before i expose this can of worms and dante does not want me to do that

should i post some pics haha....

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2008, 08:58:17 AM »
excuse me sir. what do you have against the nation that is Norway? do you HAVE to be from the US to rep Pac?

and shortyo aka shonuff aka fat fuck aka cardiac arrest imminent aka can't walk 10 metres without heavy breathing; post some legit screen caps if you have this material. you're not fooling anybody with this crap. it's mucho easy to google richard hentosh and see accounts of all your scams funded to take away your mcdonalds addiction which ultimately will end your fat miserable life. i hope karma catches up with your fat blubber body as you're soul is too heavy to transform into anything else than a hole in the ground for thirtsy russians to piss in.

do you HAVE to be from the US to rep Pac?  LoL......

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2008, 09:01:35 AM »
LOL at you thinking I am Dante. At least Dante is an honest seller unlike you. The problem I have with you Richard stems from something much more than simple 2Pac bootlegging. I have a friend who has fallen for your scams in the past. Does a DELL Laptop sound familiar to you? I've seen pics of you. It's not hard to google 'Richard Hentosh' and see the fat fuck you are, and you're a PC Laptop scammer. I got word you are now selling 2Pac bootlegs, but my friend still wants his Laptop Dollars back, fatty.

SkinzYall

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2008, 09:03:11 AM »
Fake Fake Fake.

Shortyo trying to pull another scam with his buddy Legendz/StillIRize. Folks here are smarter than that... LOL at posting small black and white pics from previously leaked footage trying to front like Gobi gave you something special.

You two little chumps are str8 up jokes. Scammers, Scammers.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »
lol i never sold a dell laptop you fucking idiot so keep fishing..... 1st it was because u got ripped off a bone thugs cd, noe its because of a laptop

you really got someones dick in your mouth your confused

your mad you dont have the $99

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »
LOL at you thinking I am Dante. At least Dante is an honest seller unlike you. The problem I have with you Richard stems from something much more than simple 2Pac bootlegging. I have a friend who has fallen for your scams in the past. Does a DELL Laptop sound familiar to you? I've seen pics of you. It's not hard to google 'Richard Hentosh' and see the fat fuck you are, and you're a PC Laptop scammer. I got word you are now selling 2Pac bootlegs, but my friend still wants his Laptop Dollars back, fatty.

the word honest and dante or cunt litt do not even go in the same space bitch...u just mad cause u aint the only muthafucka on the block...all the shyt u fags have aquired has not been in the most honest way anywayz, gobi has confirmed this himself...same goes for the thug life demo dumb bitch..and all those death row tracks u guys stoled in the past also remember, some dj's are still ready to collect their cash....i have heard so many people that buy from your dumb ass forum and never received their cds or dvds including me...thats why every chance i get i will fuck u up and aint nothing you can do about it but ban me from ur lil fagget ass forums and when i get my hands on that 12 rip off project u know wassup...thats why dante has like 12 different adresses in iowa and g-clitt has in ontario and illinois...fuck both of em and their groupies    
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 09:18:53 AM by StillRize »

NWRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • NWRidah
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »
so u post fakes & then u diss me for being in europa?  i told idan what u r doing so i hope he banns u from t-n.

any1 who buys ur fake dvd deserves 2 be ripped becaus u guys have real bad reputartion.  i hope gobi sues u.
NWRidah

SkinzYall

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2008, 09:16:58 AM »
Blah blah blah. This and that about Dante, Litt whatever. Point is you ain't got shit. Stop fronting.

DatNiggaDaz0

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2008, 09:18:25 AM »
Where is this being sold for $500? Is it legit or another scam? If it is real, I wouldn't mind paying $500 for it.

And lol @ the fat jokes in here! You guys really should give up, it is clear to see that this is a fake project. Until I see reasonable proof, you're not getting 99 cents from me, no matter $99. But if you really do have it, i'll give you $150 for it.