Author Topic: Is "Swagger like us" Jay-Z's track now?  (Read 510 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Is "Swagger like us" Jay-Z's track now?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 05:28:40 PM »
lol

the song is appearing on BOTH Blueprint 3 & Paper Trail; it was originally scheduled to be just on PT bur Jigga liked it a lot and asked Tip if he could also use it for B3 and TIP gave em the green light; cross-promotion y'all!
thanks for clearing the air. it's tip's song. they are supposed to be doing a remix with jeezy getting on it.

I would want Snoop on a remix, but I don't think his voice would match that beat as nice. Game would work better, but of course Jay wouldn't do that at this point.
hell no !!!!!!!! are you crazy ? snoop fell way the fuck off and game....don't get me started they would fuck up the song.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »
I haven't heard this track.

Someone wanna hook it up?

h2k4

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 06:06:14 PM »
i herd there both usin it...jays puttin it on his next album and its on paper trash

LOL, good one.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:31 PM »
i herd there both usin it...jays puttin it on his next album and its on paper trash

LMAO @ Paper trash

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »
classic shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »
thats pathetic on Jay-Z's part. song isnt even ALL that good & it will be so played out & old by then. kinda like G-Unit puttin' Rider Pt. 2 on TOS. after coming off with that hot track "Jockin Jay-Z", this news is upsetting.

lol...paper trash. :laugh:

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »
lol

the song is appearing on BOTH Blueprint 3 & Paper Trail; it was originally scheduled to be just on PT bur Jigga liked it a lot and asked Tip if he could also use it for B3 and TIP gave em the green light; cross-promotion y'all!
thanks for clearing the air. it's tip's song. they are supposed to be doing a remix with jeezy getting on it.

I would want Snoop on a remix, but I don't think his voice would match that beat as nice. Game would work better, but of course Jay wouldn't do that at this point.

Snoop would kill that shit no doubt, and LMAO @ thinking Snoop's voice wouldn't match it

you would think the same thing if you heard the Lay Low beat too
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 07:41:47 PM »
fuck that...then Blueprint 3 will be wack as fuck

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »
lol

Snoop would kill that shit no doubt, and LMAO @ thinking Snoop's voice wouldn't match it

snoop would ruin the song wit his izzle bullshit.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »
lol @ Paper Trash.... describes that garbage he's put out perfectly

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 01:07:26 AM »
i thought it was kanyes lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 04:20:23 AM »
Maybe it was because T.I. has half of the album leaked already. Song is overrated anway, altough that "na-na-naaaaaaa" from Kanye  and "Ho-ovaaaaaaaaa" from Jay is catchy.

Promo (with instrumental)
http://www.zshare.net/download/18930425594ab08e/

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 07:02:24 AM »
that "Ho-ovaaaaaaaaa" from Jay is catchy.

that shit ruined jays verse imo

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 07:37:58 AM »
I haven't heard it yet - probably won't til the PT leaks. I got high expectations though!

Props 4 the promo Meho.

Lol at Paper Trash ;D

kemizt

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »
lol

I donno...Snoop doesn't kill EVERY beat he's on...sometimes, he's past amazing, and sometimes, he's lazy and doesn't work.

Down for my Niggs is a classic example...that song had hella energy, and C-Murder n Magic's voices just worked GREAT...but Snoop had the weakest verse on there by far. Snoop's still my favorite artist, but I just realize he doesn't work on ANY beat. He definitely COULD kill this...but that is a "COULD" and not a "WOULD". Luda is the only artist who CAN kill any and every beat, period.