Author Topic: Why can't Obama just admit that he was wrong about the surge?  (Read 415 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why can't Obama just admit that he was wrong about the surge?
« on: September 07, 2008, 01:42:03 AM »
Seriously, why doesn't Obama just admit that he was wrong about the surge? If it had been up to him, the US would have left Iraq in defeat and that country would be in complete chaos.

Obama says that he wasn't wrong because the surge succeeded in a way that no one could have anticipated. Um, if John McCain and other proponents of the surge hadn't anticipated it working, then why would they have proposed it in the first place? What an idiot....Obama needs to stick to reading off of the teleprompter.

It starts at 3:35 in the video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ohpTBeZg3hQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ohpTBeZg3hQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Dubbz

• 'G'
Re: Why can't Obama just admit that he was wrong about the surge?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 11:03:31 AM »
You're talking about teleprompters with a picture of Sarah Palin in your profile.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 01:53:41 PM »
Seriously, why doesn't Obama just admit that he was wrong about the surge? If it had been up to him, the US would have left Iraq in defeat and that country would be in complete chaos.

God you're stupid. Iraq isn't a win, lose, good, evil situition. Withdrawing doesn't mean the US lost. Staying in means the US lost, because we're doing exactly what the terrorists want us to do. Waste billions of dollars, bringing the targets closer to them, and basically crashing the economy. Don't you realize the Iraq war has destroyed the US's place in the world?

Now, Real American, everyone would admit, going into Iraq in the first place was a bad idea, and a waste of lives for all those dead soldiers. Al Qaeda was never in Iraq, WMD's weren't in Iraq, Saddam was no threat. So how is Obama wrong on the war, when he was against it from the beginning?

Um, if John McCain and other proponents of the surge hadn't anticipated it working, then why would they have proposed it in the first place? What an idiot....Obama needs to stick to reading off of the teleprompter.

Why would people like John McCain and Bush propose the war in Iraq in the first place? Their all wrong for getting us into the situition in the first place. Obama didn't have a teleprompter, he was looking at that moron O'Reilly the whole time. Obama has to use his brain when he speaks, he needs to think about the answer, that's what intelligent people do.

I've never seen someone has stupid as you. Are most people this stupid in the US? American's really are a special breed of people. Their easily fooled, they vote on idiotic issues like guns and religion, and they use their heart rather then brain when voting. People need to understand, America isn't the pure good in the world, and we shouldn't elect morons like McCain with aggressive foriegn policies.

Palin believes Iraq is a mission from God. How fucking stupid could a person be.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 02:17:10 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 05:46:47 PM »

Obama says that he wasn't wrong because the surge succeeded in a way that no one could have anticipated. Um, if John McCain and other proponents of the surge hadn't anticipated it working, then why would they have proposed it in the first place? What an idiot....Obama needs to stick to reading off of the teleprompter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ohpTBeZg3hQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ohpTBeZg3hQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

good thing Iraq isn't in complete chaos!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 05:42:29 AM »

You dumb retard! "the surge" is just the line pushed on television, you hear it enough times you buy into it and accept the notion well gee i guess more troops is a good thing. This is just yet another example of the average ignorance, the people disseminating this message know that you will never look into what is being proclaimed and so the bullshit continues. If you had ever bothered to look into this you would know that something much bigger was afoot than a troop surge and that is the americans have been walling off entire communities of sunnis and shias and so you have something akin to Northern Ireland or the Berlin Wall. In fact in many instances it's not just residential areas within towns, entire cities are being carved up in this way.

You keep supporting a war which is bankrupting America though, you keep waving that flag as the war further devalues the american dollar though because hey, at least you still have your American flag made in China.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 07:16:08 PM »
Well, I can't speak for Obama, but i can honestly say I was wrong about Surge. I thought it was delicious and would give Mountain Dew a run for its money and occupy a sizable market share. The joke was all on me when it flopped. Oh the shame...

Cwalker

• Lil Geezy
  • Guess Who's Back
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 06:29:40 PM »

Who is this guy who thinks his me... I would never be like this faggot.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »
Mmm...Surge

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 08:24:07 PM »

What the hell?????????????????????????????????

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 08:29:51 PM »

You're a fucking idiot, and everyone thinks so.

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 08:34:05 PM »

You're a fucking idiot, and everyone thinks so.

lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:40 AM »

WTF? ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 03:33:40 PM »
Don't get too happy CWalker. The surge has only "worked" for small portion of the US occupation of Iraq.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE