Author Topic: Have any of you been to SPIinDAstreets.com?  (Read 210 times)

G-West

Have any of you been to SPIinDAstreets.com?
« on: September 17, 2008, 09:39:04 AM »
www.SPIinDAstreets.com
Drop your opinions on the site

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
Re: Have any of you been to SPIinDAstreets.com?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 09:45:51 AM »
looks like  http://www.thisis50.com/   ;D

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 10:14:32 AM »
I know that twelve dollars a month to keep that site up is killing spiders pockets

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 10:25:08 AM »
I know that twelve dollars a month to keep that site up is killing spiders pockets
LMAOOO

G-West

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 10:25:59 AM »
actually thats something i take care of and  built for spider i think he thinks its free 8)

G-West

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »
thats funny to you brazil and wilmington? or is that just an easy way for you to express a little hate? keep it real im just asking 8)

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »
thats funny to you brazil and wilmington? or is that just an easy way for you to express a little hate? keep it real im just asking 8)
Nah I was and still am a fan of Spi. I always keep it 100 man. Just thought it was funny you make so many sites and promo threads on dubcc.

G-West

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 11:14:37 AM »
i just figured since this is a west coast site that was built to appreciate west coast music it would be a good place to promote some of the best west coast music every but there is obviously a glitch in the matrix somewhere so you know  i have to do a little more than i perhaps would do already or even care to do but none the less i do. but just in general the guy speaking on the 12 dollars per month being hard for spi came across as pure hate there was no humor at all in the statement and you co signing by lol just seemed to co sign the hate thats all