Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8283 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2008, 09:07:22 AM »
^i'm illy beat is simple, but still sick. i actually like that it's a simple beat and i think that was done on purpose. T.I. is really spitting on this track and i think the point of it was to provide him a cool beat to do so - not a beat that was going to take attention away from the lyricism of this track.

the beat fits in perfect and draws your attention to T.I. lyrics which was 10/10 on point.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #241 on: September 20, 2008, 09:09:51 AM »
average album
why u say that? the general consensus so far has been great.
idk i dont dislike it but i feel its gettin a lil overrated here...i do think its better then his las album
it's not overrated at all. good music can't be denied no matter the region, artist, or genre music the artist makes. say what you want but to me this album is tip at his best and this album is album of the year. btw 'you ain't missin' nothin'= '08 'i ain't mad at cha'
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:14:51 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2008, 09:17:01 AM »
^i'm illy beat is simple, but still sick. i actually like that it's a simple beat and i think that was done on purpose. T.I. is really spitting on this track and i think the point of it was to provide him a cool beat to do so - not a beat that was going to take attention away from the lyricism of this track.

the beat fits in perfect and draws your attention to T.I. lyrics which was 10/10 on point.
it's musical as well. it rminds me of 'the ruler's back' from the blueprint. this album is epic !!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2008, 09:19:21 AM »
^hell ya

this album as is good as a mainstream album can get

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #244 on: September 20, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »
average album
idk i dont dislike it but i feel its gettin a lil overrated here...i do think its better then his las album
it's not overrated at all. good music can't be denied no matter the region, artist, or genre music the artist makes. say what you want but to me this album is tip at his best and this album is album of the year. btw 'you ain't missin' nothin'= '08 'i ain't mad at cha'

lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2008, 10:20:09 AM »
average album
it's not overrated at all. good music can't be denied no matter the region, artist, or genre of music the artist makes. say what you want but to me this album is tip at his best and this album is album of the year. btw 'you ain't missin' nothin'= '08 'i ain't mad at cha'

lol
LOL.........it's better than both chamillionaire albums.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2008, 10:33:29 AM »
so I just listened to the album and I am disappointed just like with the last album
He needs to stop using generic sounding beats that sound the same just like some young jeezy shit.. (ready for whatever/whats up whats happening... I just personally hate beats like this and how he raps on them)

IMO
He needs to make an album full of club bangers (like get loose/you dont know me/bring them out mixed with songs like I am serious (my favorite song of his) )

and if he is going to use slow songs/make slow beats dont make them sound like some rnb shit.. rap fast/flow like he does on dead and gone

back to urban legend......

Lunatic

« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »
IMO
He needs to make an album full of club bangers (like get loose/you dont know me/bring them out mixed with songs like I am serious (my favorite song of his) )
lol so he needs to be a sell out? he does a few club records and that's enough.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »
so I just listened to the album and I am disappointed just like with the last album
He needs to stop using generic sounding beats that sound the same just like some young jeezy shit.. (ready for whatever/whats up whats happening... I just personally hate beats like this and how he raps on them)

IMO

and if he is going to use slow songs/make slow beats dont make them sound like some rnb shit.. rap fast/flow like he does on dead and gone

back to urban legend......
i usually try to cut fools some slack on they opinion. but the shit you just stated was bullshit. who in their right mind would want to hear a gangsta rapper make an album like you just described. those beats you claim you don't like are fire and the production is far from generic. that's drumma boy's signature. this album is hot and exceeded any t.i. fans expectations i'm quite sure. his flows on 'ready for whatever' and 'what up, what's haapnin' is incredible. i say you listen again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #249 on: September 20, 2008, 10:42:21 AM »
IMO
lol so he needs to be a sell out? he does a few club records and that's enough.
some people don't know any better.

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #250 on: September 20, 2008, 11:28:52 AM »
average album
it's not overrated at all. good music can't be denied no matter the region, artist, or genre of music the artist makes. say what you want but to me this album is tip at his best and this album is album of the year. btw 'you ain't missin' nothin'= '08 'i ain't mad at cha'

lol

just curious here, but uh....what does have to do with anything? lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #251 on: September 20, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »
average album

lol

just curious here, but uh....what does have to do with anything? lol
inside joke.

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #252 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:14 AM »
Nas is the ONLY mainstream rapper fucking with T.I. lyrically right.

wooooooow. this is just sad. i understand u love ti but talk about reachin homie. and it aint even about hatin but cmon, ti came hard on this album
but overall to say Nas is the only "mainstream rapper fuckin with T.I. lyrically is ridiculous"

Lunatic

« Reply #253 on: September 20, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »

wooooooow. this is just sad. i understand u love ti but talk about reachin homie. and it aint even about hatin but cmon, ti came hard on this album
but overall to say Nas is the only "mainstream rapper fuckin with T.I. lyrically is ridiculous"
who is right now?

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: September 20, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »

who is right now?
Common, Game, Jay-Z, Lupé
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts