Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8308 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #285 on: September 20, 2008, 09:34:59 PM »
^the deepest joint was def the last 1 but he overdid it with that 1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #286 on: September 20, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »

well it was still one of them...

yeah that last one was cool, until he had to like talk about random shit for 6 mintues. although the Al Sharpton part had me rollin! :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #287 on: September 20, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »

well it was still one of them...

yeah that last one was cool, until he had to like talk about random shit for 6 mintues. although the Al Sharpton part had me rollin! :laugh:
yea he dragged it way 2 long; i don't really see this album being as good as PT. If there more tracks like the opener and mr.carter yes, but wasn't the case.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #288 on: September 21, 2008, 02:27:29 AM »
LOLLLL @ Lunatic... if he had any credibility before, he's lost it all now.. he's on Classic Material status with his "T.I. > Jay-Z" comment.. and claiming that Nas is the ONLY rapper fuckin wit T.I. right now.  LMAO.. what a fucking idiot.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2008, 04:21:43 AM »
lol

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #290 on: September 21, 2008, 06:24:14 AM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2008, 06:28:16 AM »
Anyone who thinks C3 was better than this, slap yaself - that shit was filled with commercial and pop bullshit where this album has about 3 of those.

ur joking right...

I like both.
Got Money, Comfortable, Tie My Hands, Mrs. Officer and Lollipop - 5 commercial bullshit joints; not to mention the crazy annoying and horrible "Phone Home" and "LA LA."
lyrically wayne can't touch tip. ready for whatever>>>>>all those joints you named above.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2008, 06:44:36 AM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.

But your so obviously biased your opinion don't matter much

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2008, 07:01:46 AM »

it's the fuckin' truth. no major album dropped this year that's this good. anybody who can listen to wayne wit a clear and logical mind and can't see that he says nothing is an idiot.

Lunatic

« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2008, 07:11:26 AM »
LOLLLL @ Lunatic... if he had any credibility before, he's lost it all now.. he's on Classic Material status with his "T.I. > Jay-Z" comment.. and claiming that Nas is the ONLY rapper fuckin wit T.I. right now.  LMAO.. what a fucking idiot.
Jay-Z hasn't been that good over the last few years. Only morons like yourself would think i'm talkin' all time. I'm talkin' right now and it's evident. T.I. murdered Jay-z on Swagga' Like us

penenstamp

« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2008, 07:42:45 AM »
Jay-Z hasn't been that good over the last few years. Only morons like yourself would think i'm talkin' all time. I'm talkin' right now and it's evident. T.I. murdered Jay-z on Swagga' Like us

Swagga Like Us is a very annoying track in all aspects.

Lunatic

« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2008, 07:49:20 AM »
but T.I.'s verse blows Jay-Z's out the water

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2008, 07:58:28 AM »
^ you hope LAX is better than Paper Trail ?

no i hope you think LAX is better than PT or else... :baseballbat:

jp homie. 8)

haha yeah I think LAX is better. Paper Trail is pretty good though  8)

penenstamp

« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2008, 08:02:58 AM »
but T.I.'s verse blows Jay-Z's out the water

I don't know or care. All I know is that this will probably be a big club hit and that once again marketing wins from quality.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #299 on: September 21, 2008, 08:05:36 AM »

this is true...