Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8106 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2008, 08:26:46 AM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.

But your so obviously biased your opinion don't matter much
it's the fuckin' truth. no major album dropped this year that's this good. anybody who can listen to wayne wit a clear and logical mind and can't see that he says nothing is an idiot.
I didn't mention C3. I was talking bout your overrating of Paper Trail.

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:30 AM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.

it's the fuckin' truth. no major album dropped this year that's this good. anybody who can listen to wayne wit a clear and logical mind and can't see that he says nothing is an idiot.

also that "its easily better than every major label release that came out so far." comment is a bit overly biased.

C3 has that vibe. just a cool listen.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2008, 09:00:34 AM »

also that "its easily better than every major label release that came out so far." comment is a bit overly biased.

C3 has that vibe. just a cool listen.

If your an idiot it is cool to listen to. If you actually pay attention to lyrics the shit is mind numbing and unlistenable.  And all this talk about is PT better than untitled or LAX is killing me since both Untitled & LAX are both overrated. Pro Tools >>> LAX & Untitled, Operation Take Back HipHop >>> LAX & Untitled. I can go on. Stop dickriding Nas like he can do no wrong. His production has been garbage since the Def Jam deal. I wont even get on LAX. Album was a joke. No shock that people dickride it tho as this is a westcoast site.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2008, 09:04:20 AM »
LOLLLL @ Lunatic... if he had any credibility before, he's lost it all now.. he's on Classic Material status with his "T.I. > Jay-Z" comment.. and claiming that Nas is the ONLY rapper fuckin wit T.I. right now.  LMAO.. what a fucking idiot.
Jay-Z hasn't been that good over the last few years. Only morons like yourself would think i'm talkin' all time. I'm talkin' right now and it's evident. T.I. murdered Jay-z on Swagga' Like us
yes sir......left 'em all in the dust !!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2008, 09:09:30 AM »
"been thuggin' all my life, can't say i don't deserve to take a break/u rather see me catch a case and watch my future fade away"

fits the T.I. haters on this board
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: September 21, 2008, 09:11:31 AM »

i'm not overrating it. it's a pretty good album...... his best yet. and yes classic. wayne's album was good (productionwise). lyrically it was bird shit.  lyrically & productionwise paper trail kills lax, untitled, ego trippin', raw footage, trilla, etc. the album was a complete album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:40 AM »
im sorry luna, but jay-zs verse on maybach music > any from paper trail

you can not say ti is better

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #307 on: September 21, 2008, 09:14:33 AM »

the truth hurts doesn't it ?

Lunatic

« Reply #308 on: September 21, 2008, 09:20:02 AM »
verses on no matter what > jay-z on maybach music

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #309 on: September 21, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »
"been thuggin' all my life, can't say i don't deserve to take a break/u rather see me catch a case and watch my future fade away"

There arent that many T.I. haters on this board, its just that u and mainly Classic talk about T.I. as though he's the messiah of rap, everything he touches is gold and classic, when truth be told T.I. is only one of the dopest artists out because theres rappers like Soulja Boy around

Lunatic

« Reply #310 on: September 21, 2008, 09:22:25 AM »
There arent that many T.I. haters on this board, its just that u and mainly Classic talk about T.I. as though he's the messiah of rap, everything he touches is gold and classic, when truth be told T.I. is only one of the dopest artists out because theres rappers like Soulja Boy around
there are quite a few
nah, i don't talk like that at all
ppl take that from what i say
he's 1 of the dopest artists
i end it there
y'all act like i say this album or any of his albums is the best ever
i say i think the new album is probably about top 3 this year and y'all jump my throat

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: September 21, 2008, 09:22:52 AM »
damn that's killin' 'em. the album version of that shit is flames. jay can't fuck wit tip.  i'm illy>>>>>jay on maybach music.

penenstamp

« Reply #312 on: September 21, 2008, 09:23:11 AM »

That's not something to praise T.I. about. :P Now I haven't heard Maybach Music, but No Matter What got old quick. You should keep things like that in mind before you post something like this.

Lunatic

« Reply #313 on: September 21, 2008, 09:23:57 AM »
Now I haven't heard Maybach Music, but No Matter What got old quick. You should things like that in mind before you post something like this. That's not something to praise T.I. about. :P
maybe it did for ppl like u who dislike TI anyway - fans know that song is great and will remain 1 of the best of his career
the song came out in April and still sounds fresh

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: September 21, 2008, 09:25:39 AM »

Bullshit. Most people on here were hoping for him to get locked up for the full sentence. Somethings wrong with niggas hoping and praying a successful black man who actually gives back to his community and stays humble gets locked up for a long time for trying to protect himself and his family. But then again this forum is mostly white boys who don't know shit about the streets anyway.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will