Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8410 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #315 on: September 21, 2008, 09:25:49 AM »
im sorry luna, but jay-zs verse on maybach music > any from paper trail
you can not say ti is better
verses on no matter what > jay-z on maybach music

That's not something to praise T.I. about. :P Now I haven't heard Maybach Music, but No Matter What got old quick. You should keep things like that in mind before you post something like this.
i don't give a fuck how old it is. it's still a standout on paper trail and lyrically runs over maybach music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #316 on: September 21, 2008, 10:13:16 AM »
fuck hip hop
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: September 21, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2008, 11:01:59 AM »
Lunatic and Classic don't you get it ? The more you post in these topic, overanalayze everything he says and overrate him in general, people are gonna hate on the album more and more. You 2 are pratically responsible for 11 out of 13 pages. Let it be, it's a dope album, top 5 from the mainstream this year and nowehere near a classic. The more you're gonna jump on anybody that says something negative about T.I., people are gonna find more things to pick on.

Lunatic

« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2008, 11:03:14 AM »
Lunatic and Classic don't you get it ? The more you post in these topic, overanalayze everything he says and overrate him in general, people are gonna hate on the album more and more. You 2 are pratically responsible for 11 out of 13 pages. Let it be, it's a dope album, top 5 from the mainstream this year and nowehere near a classic. The more you're gonna jump on anybody that says something negative about T.I., people are gonna find more things to pick on.
only morons let other ppl's opinions get to them so much where they begin hating an artist or album - i'll let the morons be. I never said it was a classic, def top 5 this year.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #320 on: September 21, 2008, 11:24:07 AM »
I downloaded this... it was better than I expected... but I had very low expectations, so that's not saying much. It's an average release like his others... some dope production on there though that's for sure. I still prefer Carter III  over this. Maybe once T.I. has all that arrest/jail bullshit behind him he can start making better music.. until then, we'll have to settle for this. Btw.. Luda outshined T.I. on his track.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #321 on: September 21, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »
half of the album is good, rest is wack, like every T.I. album except King, hate me if you want, but you know that's true

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Lunatic

« Reply #322 on: September 21, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »
half of the album is good, rest is wack, like every T.I. album except King, hate me if you want, but you know that's true
i don't hate opinions like some on here

just curious, u thought half of trap muzik was wack?

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #323 on: September 21, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »
yes, because I dont even know what songs are on the album, only 24's and Rubber Band Man, and I heard that album twice

I'm not saying I don't like T.I., I heard all his albums but I think his albums are unbalanced, King is modern time classic for me, Urban Legend is good too, but the rest is, as I said

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #324 on: September 21, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »
yes, because I dont even know what songs are on the album, only 24's and Rubber Band Man, and I heard that album twice

I'm not saying I don't like T.I., I heard all his albums but I think his albums are unbalanced, King is modern time classic for me, Urban Legend is good too, but the rest is, as I said
false.

Lunatic

« Reply #325 on: September 21, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »

damn
Trap Muzik is considered a southern classic
ain't just me saying it, Rolling Stone Mag just called it a classic hip-hop album
i think u should listen to that record again
King is great minus 2-3 songs; same as Urban Legend

all good, props

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #326 on: September 21, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »

this post has already crossed that line....

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #327 on: September 21, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »
 ???

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #328 on: September 21, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »
This thread is going nowhere lol

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #329 on: September 21, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.

But your so obviously biased your opinion don't matter much
it's the fuckin' truth. no major album dropped this year that's this good. anybody who can listen to wayne wit a clear and logical mind and can't see that he says nothing is an idiot.
I didn't mention C3. I was talking bout your overrating of Paper Trail.

also that "its easily better than every major label release that came out so far." comment is a bit overly biased.

C3 has that vibe. just a cool listen.

If your an idiot it is cool to listen to. If you actually pay attention to lyrics the shit is mind numbing and unlistenable.  And all this talk about is PT better than untitled or LAX is killing me since both Untitled & LAX are both overrated. Pro Tools >>> LAX & Untitled, Operation Take Back HipHop >>> LAX & Untitled. I can go on. Stop dickriding Nas like he can do no wrong. His production has been garbage since the Def Jam deal. I wont even get on LAX. Album was a joke. No shock that people dickride it tho as this is a westcoast site.

lol how can you say when PT is shaping out to be the most overrated album in the history of hip hop. i dont care what you think about Nas or Game's albums compared to Pro Tools. fact is there albums are better than PT, the end...go cry urself to sleep with all that bitchin and whinin u be doin.

btw ur almost as bad as Classic Material when it comes to suckin on TI, so your opinon means absolute shit to me, or anybody else on here...so u might as well just give on on posting cuz no one will ever take you seriously lol. well, except your freind who thinks  TI is some hip hop God, who has blessed you with an overrated album.