Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8117 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #345 on: September 21, 2008, 04:30:24 PM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.

But your so obviously biased your opinion don't matter much
it's the fuckin' truth. no major album dropped this year that's this good. anybody who can listen to wayne wit a clear and logical mind and can't see that he says nothing is an idiot.
I didn't mention C3. I was talking bout your overrating of Paper Trail.

also that "its easily better than every major label release that came out so far." comment is a bit overly biased.

C3 has that vibe. just a cool listen.

If your an idiot it is cool to listen to. If you actually pay attention to lyrics the shit is mind numbing and unlistenable.  And all this talk about is PT better than untitled or LAX is killing me since both Untitled & LAX are both overrated. Pro Tools >>> LAX & Untitled, Operation Take Back HipHop >>> LAX & Untitled. I can go on. Stop dickriding Nas like he can do no wrong. His production has been garbage since the Def Jam deal. I wont even get on LAX. Album was a joke. No shock that people dickride it tho as this is a westcoast site.

lol how can you say when PT is shaping out to be the most overrated album in the history of hip hop. i dont care what you think about Nas or Game's albums compared to Pro Tools. fact is there albums are better than PT, the end...go cry urself to sleep with all that bitchin and whinin u be doin.

btw ur almost as bad as Classic Material when it comes to suckin on TI, so your opinon means absolute shit to me, or anybody else on here...so u might as well just give on on posting cuz no one will ever take you seriously lol. well, except your freind who thinks  TI is some hip hop God, who has blessed you with an overrated album.
listen up bitch. a nigga's opinion is just as valuable as you think yours is. i think alot of you guys are mad that paper trail came out to be a little better than y'all thought it would. and that's okay. in my opinion it's a great album if you can't call it a claasic. and it's definitely album of the year. like it or not.

aii man, your right. ::)

i just find it comical that nothing TI ever puts out is bad, & even when most, if not all agree its bad, it is still better than anything in the history of music. :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #346 on: September 21, 2008, 04:32:02 PM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.

it's the fuckin' truth. no major album dropped this year that's this good. anybody who can listen to wayne wit a clear and logical mind and can't see that he says nothing is an idiot.

also that "its easily better than every major label release that came out so far." comment is a bit overly biased.

If your an idiot it is cool to listen to. If you actually pay attention to lyrics the shit is mind numbing and unlistenable.  And all this talk about is PT better than untitled or LAX is killing me since both Untitled & LAX are both overrated. Pro Tools >>> LAX & Untitled, Operation Take Back HipHop >>> LAX & Untitled. I can go on. Stop dickriding Nas like he can do no wrong. His production has been garbage since the Def Jam deal. I wont even get on LAX. Album was a joke. No shock that people dickride it tho as this is a westcoast site.

lol how can you say when PT is shaping out to be the most overrated album in the history of hip hop. i dont care what you think about Nas or Game's albums compared to Pro Tools. fact is there albums are better than PT, the end...go cry urself to sleep with all that bitchin and whinin u be doin.

btw ur almost as bad as Classic Material when it comes to suckin on TI, so your opinon means absolute shit to me, or anybody else on here...so u might as well just give on on posting cuz no one will ever take you seriously lol. well, except your freind who thinks  TI is some hip hop God, who has blessed you with an overrated album.
listen up bitch. a nigga's opinion is just as valuable as you think yours is. i think alot of you guys are mad that paper trail came out to be a little better than y'all thought it would. and that's okay. in my opinion it's a great album if you can't call it a claasic. and it's definitely album of the year. like it or not.

aii man, your right. ::)

i just find it comical that nothing TI ever puts out is bad, & even when most, if not all agree its bad, it is still better than anything in the history of music. :D
fuck off.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2008, 07:15:44 PM »
classic material = ti

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #348 on: September 21, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »
classic material = ti

LOL not even T.I. would be retarded enough to make those kind of claims...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #349 on: September 21, 2008, 07:23:44 PM »

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #351 on: September 21, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »
So, I've listened to it another time tonight, and it's a good album. DEFINATLY better than the last one - but not better than KING - I think I like every song on that.
Anyway, Dead & Gone is tight - but I'm still not over that sample for that Rihanna track and Whatever You Like sounds like a PCD track lol.

Will give it another listen tomorrow.

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #352 on: September 21, 2008, 07:36:29 PM »
Oh and yeah, Mauzip or any of you music-mp3-editors, could you try edit the yodeling out of the track? :D

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #353 on: September 21, 2008, 07:40:30 PM »
So, I've listened to it another time tonight, and it's a good album. DEFINATLY better than the last one - but not better than KING - I think I like every song on that.
Anyway, Dead & Gone is tight - but I'm still not over that sample for that Rihanna track and Whatever You Like sounds like a PCD track lol.

Will give it another listen tomorrow.
oh ya, easily better than his last cd. i think it's more consistent than king which had BAD songs like 'stand up guy' and 'get back.'
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #354 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »

You think I give a fuck if cats on this board don't like me? Most of them is white boys from Europe who come on here and try to say whats hot or not in a country they not in when they completely out the loop and don't know shit anyway. You can have the respect from this board cause its full of hater motherfuckers and fake ass thugs hiding behind computer screens. You fit in perfectly. And you seem to be the one bitching. the fact that niggas like this album and it turned out good got to be eating you up inside. When this shit go platinum just blow your brains out and end it cause this nigga only gonna get bigger and better.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Avalanche

« Reply #355 on: September 21, 2008, 09:55:19 PM »
so is an official grouprip out or what, because the AIE is definitely a re-encoded rip.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #356 on: September 22, 2008, 01:08:42 AM »
I haven't given the album a full listen yet but so far I'm feelin, "You Ain't Missin Nothing", "56 Bars", "I'm Illy" (he goes hard on this), "On Top Of The World", "No Matter What", "Every Chance I Get"...Already 6 songs I'm feelin..Guess it's safe to say it's a solid album. I never gave "TI vs TIP" album a listen and judging from some of your reviews for it, I don't think I'll be checkin it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:40:22 AM by ANIKI »

penenstamp

« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2008, 01:27:24 AM »
Oh and yeah, Mauzip or any of you music-mp3-editors, could you try edit the yodeling out of the track? :D

There is nothing good to say about that song, so it would be a waste of time to work on it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #358 on: September 22, 2008, 03:23:25 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2008, 03:24:32 AM »
classic material = ti

LOL not even T.I. would be retarded enough to make those kind of claims...
your mom would.