Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8435 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #360 on: September 22, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »
I haven't given the album a full listen yet but so far I'm feelin, "You Ain't Missin Nothing", "56 Bars", "I'm Illy" (he goes hard on this), "On Top Of The World", "No Matter What", "Every Chance I Get"...Already 6 songs I'm feelin..Guess it's safe to say it's a solid album. I never gave "TI vs TIP" album a listen and judging from some of your reviews for it, I don't think I'll be checkin it.
All those tracks u mentioned are hot as fuck..had "every chance i get" on repeat; that shit is hard as fuck - better than i thought. wait til u hear a few more tracks, hot stuff. "TI VS TIP" wasn't bad at all imo minus 3-4 songs, but some ppl disliked it. The album is 3 sections. TIP. TI. TI VS TIP. the TIP side and the TI VS TIP side are HOT AS FUCK. The Ti side was kind of commercial and poppy minus 1 hot ass track (help is coming). I would check it out if i was u.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #361 on: September 22, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
this is the greatest album of all time, better than all eyez on me IMO

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »
lol, what you smokin?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »
lol, what you smokin?

nothing, i just want classic material to like me

Blood$

« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2008, 02:24:04 PM »
so has the GroupRip leaked yet?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2008, 03:04:28 PM »
lol, what you smokin?

i'm glad my name is mentioned even when i'm not logged on this site. i feel very important. anyway, homie whether you like the album or not is up to you. i will just encourage you not to miss out on a great album. sept. 30th i will still be purchasing paper trail bright and early with my hard earned paper. as the day for paper trail gets closer and closer, there's nothing to argue with clowns' over. i've said it over and over. i've heard the album. it confirms what i've been sayin'. we'll see what's next.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2008, 03:30:33 PM »
lol, what you smokin?

i'm glad my name is mentioned even when i'm not logged on this site. i feel very important. anyway, homie whether you like the album or not is up to you. i will just encourage you not to miss out on a great album. sept. 30th i will still be purchasing paper trail bright and early with my hard earned paper. as the day for paper trail gets closer and closer, there's nothing to argue with clowns' over. i've said it over and over. i've heard the album. it confirms what i've been sayin'. we'll see what's next.

i do like the album, i am a TI fan. just saying maybe, just maybe why not many people respect your opinion is because when you disagree with them it's an automatic "your a fuckin idiot, TI is better than (insert whoever this person has in their sig), as well as your mom." lol, even when people aren't hating on it and like the album except maybe one track it's "fuck you shitbag. this album is classic and flawless." everyone is entitled to their opinions. if you refuse to hear anything else other than what you think, then why post here?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:32:07 PM by Young Boss »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2008, 04:31:40 PM »
paper trail shits on the carter 3. comparing the carter 3 to the king album is blaspemy. imo paper trail is a classic. lyrically he advanced and the production is flawless. it's easily better than every major label release that came out so far.        i'm illy>>>>>>carter 3.

But your so obviously biased your opinion don't matter much
it's the fuckin' truth. no major album dropped this year that's this good. anybody who can listen to wayne wit a clear and logical mind and can't see that he says nothing is an idiot.
I didn't mention C3. I was talking bout your overrating of Paper Trail.

also that "its easily better than every major label release that came out so far." comment is a bit overly biased.

C3 has that vibe. just a cool listen.

If your an idiot it is cool to listen to. If you actually pay attention to lyrics the shit is mind numbing and unlistenable.  And all this talk about is PT better than untitled or LAX is killing me since both Untitled & LAX are both overrated. Pro Tools >>> LAX & Untitled, Operation Take Back HipHop >>> LAX & Untitled. I can go on. Stop dickriding Nas like he can do no wrong. His production has been garbage since the Def Jam deal. I wont even get on LAX. Album was a joke. No shock that people dickride it tho as this is a westcoast site.

lol how can you say when PT is shaping out to be the most overrated album in the history of hip hop. i dont care what you think about Nas or Game's albums compared to Pro Tools. fact is there albums are better than PT, the end...go cry urself to sleep with all that bitchin and whinin u be doin.

btw ur almost as bad as Classic Material when it comes to suckin on TI, so your opinon means absolute shit to me, or anybody else on here...so u might as well just give on on posting cuz no one will ever take you seriously lol. well, except your freind who thinks  TI is some hip hop God, who has blessed you with an overrated album.

You think I give a fuck if cats on this board don't like me? Most of them is white boys from Europe who come on here and try to say whats hot or not in a country they not in when they completely out the loop and don't know shit anyway. You can have the respect from this board cause its full of hater motherfuckers and fake ass thugs hiding behind computer screens. You fit in perfectly. And you seem to be the one bitching. the fact that niggas like this album and it turned out good got to be eating you up inside. When this shit go platinum just blow your brains out and end it cause this nigga only gonna get bigger and better.

lol...im bitching? i say i think its average, YOUR the one bitching LMAO!

anyway you have me all twisted, i am a fan of TI. i have nothing against him. your boy classic keeps saying to me to value other peoples opinons, so listen to him like you do about most other things (TI), and value mine. im tellin you like it is, i wanna see TI drop a classic...he didnt, get over it. ::)

he dropped the 4th best so far, behind Nas, Game, Reks. thats a nice list right there, so feel special hes puttin shit out to be named with them.

Lunatic

« Reply #368 on: September 22, 2008, 04:34:44 PM »
I been workin' on a professional style of this album for raptalk - i think some of u will be surprised by it (hopefully).

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #369 on: September 22, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »
lol, what you smokin?

i do like the album, i am a TI fan. just saying maybe, just maybe why not many people respect your opinion is because when you disagree with them it's an automatic "your a fuckin idiot, TI is better than (insert whoever this person has in their sig), as well as your mom." lol, even when people aren't hating on it and like the album except maybe one track it's "fuck you shitbag. this album is classic and flawless." everyone is entitled to their opinions. if you refuse to hear anything else other than what you think, then why post here?
you didn't read my statement well i see. read it again and breathe it in. i'll just say the album is flawless and definitely a classic. it is my opinion and you have the right to state yours as well. as long as i'm not disrespected. my standard of music is unparralled wit these kids on this forum and it shows only the real fuck wit the real shit and the lames.....you can figure it out can't you?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #370 on: September 22, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »
lol, what you smokin?

you didn't read my statement well i see. read it again and breathe it in. i'll just say the album is flawless and definitely a classic. it is my opinion and you have the right to state yours as well. as long as i'm not disrespected. my standard of music is unparralled wit these kids on this forum and it shows only the real fuck wit the real shit and the lames.....you can figure it out can't you?

lol. its funny how it slowly regresses back to the usual shit.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2008, 12:24:12 AM »
I haven't given the album a full listen yet but so far I'm feelin, "You Ain't Missin Nothing", "56 Bars", "I'm Illy" (he goes hard on this), "On Top Of The World", "No Matter What", "Every Chance I Get"...Already 6 songs I'm feelin..Guess it's safe to say it's a solid album. I never gave "TI vs TIP" album a listen and judging from some of your reviews for it, I don't think I'll be checkin it.
All those tracks u mentioned are hot as fuck..had "every chance i get" on repeat; that shit is hard as fuck - better than i thought. wait til u hear a few more tracks, hot stuff. "TI VS TIP" wasn't bad at all imo minus 3-4 songs, but some ppl disliked it. The album is 3 sections. TIP. TI. TI VS TIP. the TIP side and the TI VS TIP side are HOT AS FUCK. The Ti side was kind of commercial and poppy minus 1 hot ass track (help is coming). I would check it out if i was u.

Hmm, I might then go borrow the album from my bro since he got all of T.I.'s shyt.

Lunatic

« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2008, 10:47:01 AM »
^cool and good idea

penenstamp

« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2008, 10:52:49 AM »
I been workin' on a professional style of this album for raptalk - i think some of u will be surprised by it (hopefully).

Like a review? lol
The one problem with that would be that it's written by an extremely biased person.

Can you hook up that Top Back RMX by the way?

Lunatic

« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2008, 11:01:47 AM »
Like a review? lol
The one problem with that would be that it's written by an extremely biased person.
Can you hook up that Top Back RMX by the way?
my bad, forgot to put the word "review" in there, lol
you'll see it and form your own opinion
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1928399704b22dd8/