Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8405 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2008, 07:52:25 PM »
i love how just blaze murdered that beat !!!!!!!! can't wait to get my official copy. damn toomp said this album was gonna be on some 2010 shit.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 07:59:03 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2008, 08:15:10 PM »
very fair review. there are a couple more tracks i'm not overly keen on for example i wouldn't compare that swizz beatz track to his earlier track with t.i. 'bring em out' cause that track had way more energy and was generally just a lot better. on the whole i agree its a solid effort, especially lyrically as t.i. is on point. having tracks from toomp was a good move but its a big shame there wasn't more danja collabs as 'no matter what' is easily a standout...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2008, 08:29:09 PM »
Props on the review.

This album is dope!!!

Is it better then lil wayne?

This could be a case of 1.A/ 1.B

Both albums are very good and undoudably the best two records of 08, this coming from a guy who is all westcoast and all New york.
Lets face it the south has it going on right now and been had it going on for a long time.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2008, 11:46:01 PM »
Finally a proper rip, lol

kemizt

Jome

« Reply #394 on: September 24, 2008, 04:50:22 AM »
T.I.-Paper_Trail-(Proper)-2008-C4

This got Jome's stamp of approval, bass is much heavier & cleaner, volume is better, and it overall sounds crisper.
C4 = Those dudes.

Matty

« Reply #395 on: September 24, 2008, 05:01:07 AM »
yeah something was clearly wrong with that other rip. not enough clarity and the low-end was kinda filtered out...

Young Old Head

« Reply #396 on: September 24, 2008, 09:05:05 AM »
T.I.-Paper_Trail-(Proper)-2008-C4

This got Jome's stamp of approval, bass is much heavier & cleaner, volume is better, and it overall sounds crisper.
C4 = Those dudes.

in this case: yes. in general: no. they fucked up some other releases...w/ tracks skipping when the proper cd wouldn't have any...

Cash Money Blood Gang

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #397 on: September 24, 2008, 01:36:04 PM »
Finally got it. It's a good mainstream rap album.

H.O.V.A.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #398 on: September 24, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
just listened to the group rip,i have to say itīs a great album...the toomp beats are :o, especially "iīm illy".
production is great overall and TIP spits heat mostly...i see this movin a lot of units.
does anybody know what the next single is gonna be?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #399 on: September 24, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »
just listened to the group rip,i have to say itīs a great album...the toomp beats are :o, especially "iīm illy".
production is great overall and TIP spits heat mostly...i see this movin a lot of units.
swing ya rag is the next single.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #400 on: September 24, 2008, 03:34:23 PM »
a video for "whats up, what's haapnin" just dropped and a video for "swing ya rag" has dropped. i think a video for "live your life" will certainly be released as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #401 on: September 24, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »
a video for "whats up, what's haapnin" just dropped and a video for "swing ya rag" has dropped. i think a video for "live your life" will certainly be released as well.
great. i finally heard the group rip. the album sounds amazing.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #402 on: September 24, 2008, 11:32:07 PM »
hm i find T.I to be a boring rapper but just had to check this one out because of this thread lol

In my opinion lil wayne is much more of an entertainer.. and when luda spits on that "top of the world" he clearly outshines T.I

so this really is not my taste..even the beats is boring and has the worst of all commercial sounds.

The only tracks i can listen to in my opinion are ready for whateva, top of the world, no  matter what, you aint missing nothing and the track with legend

btw is that live your life a joke? LOL @ that corny sample..

Lunatic

« Reply #403 on: September 25, 2008, 02:03:16 PM »
^props givin' the cd a shot
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #404 on: September 25, 2008, 03:59:28 PM »
hm i find T.I to be a boring rapper but just had to check this one out because of this thread lol

In my opinion lil wayne is much more of an entertainer.. and when luda spits on that "top of the world" he clearly outshines T.I

so this really is not my taste..even the beats is boring and has the worst of all commercial sounds.

The only tracks i can listen to in my opinion are ready for whateva, top of the world, no  matter what, you aint missing nothing and the track with legend

btw is that live your life a joke? LOL @ that corny sample..
that album is a monster. you might still have some wayne wax in ya ears.