Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)  (Read 8131 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (Lunatic's Grand Major Paper Trail Thread)
« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2008, 05:47:41 AM »
meeeeh, this shit was cool but def not classic or anything else. im suprised how none of yall comaplin about the chick/rnb type songs but when other rappers do it you complain.

imo untitled, lax, carter 3 (and i dont even like wayne) > paper trail > the recession > t.o.s.

aaaand....3....2...1....here comes Bigg Faggot and/or classicmaterial... ;D
all those albums you named this album tops them. the chick songs aren't bad it's only two. btw 'live your life' is incredible.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 06:04:59 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2008, 07:11:55 AM »
Listened once now, didn't really like "Whatever You Like" and that gay sample on Live Your Life. Rest is cool. Will listen "deeper" next time.

kemizt

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2008, 10:00:32 AM »
meeeeh, this shit was cool but def not classic or anything else. im suprised how none of yall comaplin about the chick/rnb type songs but when other rappers do it you complain.

imo untitled, lax, carter 3 (and i dont even like wayne) > paper trail > the recession > t.o.s.

aaaand....3....2...1....here comes Bigg Faggot and/or classicmaterial... ;D

LOL! Havent you learned after stalking Trav that the shit makes you look dumb? Youre entitled to your opinion its just that at this point nobody with a brain on this site gives a rats ass about it. And please stay off my dick. Go jerk off to your LAX cover or something. Im done with your bitch ass.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:16:56 AM by BiggSadot »
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

DazDilly

« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2008, 10:24:28 AM »
T.I. hasn't dropped a decent album since Urban Legend, and that whole album was saved by Daz gracing his prescene on one song.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2008, 10:37:40 AM »
T.I. hasn't dropped a decent album since Urban Legend, and that whole album was saved by Daz gracing his prescene on one song.
LOL. urban legend was fire are you serious ? shorty b saved daz so called presence by co producing that song. and daz hasn't had anything that hot since the death row days. his own cousin(snoop dogg) don't even fuck wit his beats no more. he hasn't fucked wit daz beats since tha doggfather. LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »

Haha, how's life in the 90's?

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2008, 10:48:07 AM »
listen to the lyrics on songs like 56 bars, i'm illy, ready for whatever, dead/gone, slide show, you ain't missin' nothin' - Nas is the ONLY mainstream rapper fucking with T.I. lyrically right - actually LISTEN to this album lyrically and try and argue that.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2008, 10:53:42 AM »
T.I. Takes A Leak....Knocks Expectations Out The Park!

Posted on September 18, 2008 10:59 AM

Last night Tip's new album Paper Trail leaked on the internet. I am actually surprised that it took this long, but alas it's out there and is probably being downloaded at lightening speed.
We all remember what happened the last time I put you all onto the location of the link, so I will not be doing that again, ever.
And I guess since me and Mr. Harris are cool it wouldn't be the best idea to even give you all hints like I usually do. SOHH Let's just say its out, and if you are computer savvy then I have every confidence that you'll find it.
However, after listening to Tips new album in it's entirety, I've got to give the man props, because the project is quite good! Wayne calls his himself the "greatest rapper alive", Jay-Z insists he's the "best rapper alive", but Clifford Harris, Jr. might actually be the best of the best as it relates to the south.
My favorite cut from the album is titled "Every Chance I Get". The Toomp produced track is classic TI with enough swagger and confidence in the lyrical content and delivery to stay on repeat in my ipod for at least two weeks.
It's clear that he took the frustration and stress from his life and focused it into the music. The 15 track project is packed with bonafied hits.
SOHH far this year, there hasn't been one hip-hop album that's been executed as properly as Paper Trail.
Though Lil' Wayne's album is presently dominating the Billboard charts, it's clear that The Carter III can't hold a flame to Tip's new album as far as production and delivery.
Paper Trail seems to also be echoing the embattled rappers current mantra of "piece and positivity". In the true essence of the words, Cliff has reunited with legendary beat maker Toomp on four tracks for this album. It's clear that they have settled their beefs between each other.
You won't find any rap beefs, or pot shots taken at anybody. I didn't hear that other Bankhead rapper's mentioned on any other song outside of "No Matter What".
T.I. seems to be on a whole other level in terms of his music delivery.
Anyone who know reads SOHH Atlanta understands that I am very crticial of today's hip-hop music. As a fan, I want to be surprised, inspired and down right excited to buy ones music. Alot of rappers haven't been able to pull that off as of late.
But thankfully for me T.I. isn't one of them!
Though I know a lot of people are going to be downloading the "King's" newest album illegally, hopefully you'll all will still support his music with your wallets on September 30th.
I mean, shouldn't good music be rewarded?
Talk to y'all lata

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2008, 11:08:33 AM »
listen to the lyrics on songs like 56 bars, i'm illy, ready for whatever, dead/gone, slide show, you ain't missin' nothin' - Nas is the ONLY mainstream rapper fucking with T.I. lyrically right - actually LISTEN to this album lyrically and try and argue that.
lyrically tip advanced on cats.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2008, 02:05:31 PM »
niggas still listening to the web rip?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jome

« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2008, 02:27:02 PM »
T.I.-Paper_Trail-(Explicit)-2008-AIE

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »
You won't find any rap beefs, or pot shots taken at anybody.

::) did he miss what up?

Lunatic

« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

i didn't say that?  ???

Lunatic

« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2008, 02:48:23 PM »
grouprip has leaked

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2008, 02:54:16 PM »

i didn't say that?  ???

in that review you posted