Author Topic: Title Situtation  (Read 193 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Title Situtation
« on: August 15, 2002, 10:06:57 AM »
Alright, the titles that are staying are the basics now, Heavyweight, Middleweight, Lightweight, and Tag Team. Hardcore and Watahh are retired. Crew champs might be coming soon, we'll see what's up with putting that together, 'cause that's the hardest to do with so many people. Also, the WCC Cup is a tounry that'll stay, and it's every 6 months. But as of now, the main titles all have champs, except the Middle, so there is a tournament for that, sign ups on the thread below. Just a little up date to keep people informed; title history, and other info are on the Hall of Fame and Current WCC Title Holders threads, and there is a 30 day period to defend titles, but as of late most people haven't been showing up, and bLaDe has a challenge he hasn't answered in a while, so I'm not sure what to do. To Be Continued....

ToNe1904

Re: Title Situtation
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 10:40:45 AM »
^^good shit M-Dogg

I talked to Blade, and im pretty sure he's gonna spit soon.

I think all title matches and tournies need to be sticky threadz, alwayz. Also, maybe we should make it to where title holders have to defend whenever theyre called out. i mean, within reason. Not that u should end up havin to battle 10 times in one month or anything. but, if yur willing to hold a title, u should be willing to battle whenever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »