Author Topic: A Question About Titles For Everyone  (Read 274 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
A Question About Titles For Everyone
« on: August 14, 2002, 03:02:43 PM »
OK, as we know, we got a grip of champions but not all of the champs defend or no one cares about the title. So what I say is we get rid of some titles, like all the weak titles that no one cares about.

A list of all the titles and who holds them and my sugestion:

Heavyweight - bLaDe - keep it, that's the main title

Watahh - ToNe (retired) - ToNe retired, and I think the title should too. It's the oldest title, but after the Heavyweight title, is the Watahh even important

Middleweight - TBA - tounry for the title, tough to get, and should stay

Lightweight - Gareefa - Newbies always use this title to get known, like Da Notorious Mack, now Da Don or Indisicive getting into the Elite, a great title to have for newer people to get known.

Hardcore - Tanjibility - The title never had weight, Tanjibility though a great rhymers, ain't around no more. A nice title to retire with a great rhymer.

Tag Titles - tha7th & I-Bo - lets face it, until a team can beat this two, this title is basically around just for the challenge. They are like the Ali of tag battling.

WCC Cup - Da Notorious Mack - I like the semi-yearly tourny, what ya'all think, next one ain't 'till November.

What you think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

Re: A Question About Titles For Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 05:47:50 PM »
OK, as we know, we got a grip of champions but not all of the champs defend or no one cares about the title. So what I say is we get rid of some titles, like all the weak titles that no one cares about.

A list of all the titles and who holds them and my sugestion:

Heavyweight - bLaDe - keep it, that's the main title

Watahh - ToNe (retired) - ToNe retired, and I think the title should too. It's the oldest title, but after the Heavyweight title, is the Watahh even important

Middleweight - TBA - tounry for the title, tough to get, and should stay

Lightweight - Gareefa - Newbies always use this title to get known, like Da Notorious Mack, now Da Don or Indisicive getting into the Elite, a great title to have for newer people to get known.

Hardcore - Tanjibility - The title never had weight, Tanjibility though a great rhymers, ain't around no more. A nice title to retire with a great rhymer.

Tag Titles - tha7th & I-Bo - lets face it, until a team can beat this two, this title is basically around just for the challenge. They are like the Ali of tag battling.

WCC Cup - Da Notorious Mack - I like the semi-yearly tourny, what ya'all think, next one ain't 'till November.

What you think?

yah i say, keep heavyweight, middleweight, lightweight and tag titles. WCC Cup aint a title, jus a tourny....so we keep that. Maybe we could turn the Watahh...into a tourny, instead of an actual title....jus like the WCC cup is. Also, itd be nice to have ACTUAL crew titles. But itz hard tah get all tha crewz organized for a real tourny. I know KINGS prolly wouldnt spit, cus time and 6 pretty much jus stick to workin in tha studio now, and same wit Naz. But anywayz, i feel yur ideaz Dogg...

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 07:04:36 PM »
does WATAHH stand for something....or wat kinda title is it (representing wat??)??
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Bling_Bling_ho

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 11:09:52 PM »
I got da flow

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 08:59:23 AM »
I aint sure about the Watahh title. But i think it should go.. We're gonna have too many titles.

Heavyweight, Middleweight, and Lightweight and Tag Titles should stay.. They are like the four main ones..
So say the tourny restarts every 6months or something like
The WCC Cup is basiclly a tourny so that should stay i think.. But you need to have like the anual defence and shit of it.. that.

The hardcore title has not importantce whatsoever. With the other titles it like puts you in a 'ranking' with other emcees. With the hardcore its like.. There is no real leauge if you feel me.

We also need proper Crew titles, and anual crew challenges. I also think we need the title holders to defend the titles a bit more.