Author Topic: ELITE Is Proud To Present Our New Member..  (Read 790 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: ELITE Is Proud To Present Our New Member..
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2002, 12:13:53 AM »
if you ask me wcc is a huge soap opera

Word
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2002, 12:30:40 AM »

maxi padz exosed for biting
pimpfemcee exposed (accused for biting)
timelock being kicked outta wcc
KINGS signing ruthless soulja
kings kicking ITW
kings signing Da6Shoota
50% of ings wanna join Elite

kings been full of jokes if you ask me... kngs is still the champ of soap operas  :o :D

few correctionz there...

~Maxi wasnt in KINGS when his shit went down.
~"Accused" doesnt equal "guilty" last time i checked.
~ITW quit KINGS, without beef...
~What does signing 6shoota have to do with anything?
~And...nobody in KINGS wantz tah join u muthafuckaz, as Mack explained before...he only considered yall...until we got at him. And as for u suckaz tryna git me to hook up wit yall LOL pleaze...he tol yall on anotha thread...itz wha u call..."runnin game" on u klownz...i had planz behind that, but jus decided not tah fuk wit yall lol

so yall can keep that Soap Opera shit...besidez, i didnt say yall were like a "Soap Opera". I said yall were like a "GAY Soap Opera"  ;D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2002, 12:49:12 AM »
lol did anything i say lead yall on.let me put it simple

outlawz or elite=elite

kings or elite=K.I.N.G.S

Dont ever say i wanna join again

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2002, 06:29:53 AM »
lol did anything i say lead yall on.let me put it simple

outlawz or elite=elite

kings or elite=K.I.N.G.S

Dont ever say i wanna join again

well.. obviously you joined the weaker crew, cuz your ass were whopped in the crew-battles... say what yall wanna say.. yall still got whooped badly

and elite got +stats against kings

and as far as i cee, max WAS biting when being in KINGS.. but he wansnt exposed yet...
signing 6shoota shows that yall not signing "the best".. 6shoota have lostmore games than he've won...
kings even had ruthless souljah in the staff, wcc's probably worst mc ever (no disrespect.. she is a cool girl though)

and mack.. dont act like you really didnt wanted to join Elite... you were even prepared to change your agressive beef-attitude to join Elite...

kings have always been full of jokes.. there was a time kings had over 12 members or something... LoL

AND ... :

i remember that when KINGS started and wanted to become big, they did ask me to join them... now i dont kno if its timelock or maxi-padz who asked me... but i think its timelock... and off course i said "no"  :D .. cuz i was an ELITE

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2002, 07:06:08 AM »
Ayo... elite up in this Mutha'fucka's for life bitches, i-bo tell em where we at...!

Indy!  ;)
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2002, 08:31:03 AM »

kings or elite=K.I.N.G.S

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....Hold Up.....HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....no wait.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....ok, Im done.....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Pleeeeeeez......

Ayo Indecisive, thanx 4 showing respect cuzzin.....And yo I need 2 have a word wit U about somethin lolz.....U got AIM or anything?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2002, 08:35:28 AM »
Ayo Indecisive, thanx 4 showing respect cuzzin.....And yo I need 2 have a word wit U about somethin lolz.....U got AIM or anything?

lol.. I'll help ya out here. (sorry 4 stickin my nose in)

his aim is ThaDougsta and his MSN is Dougsta@msn.com

Im postin this coz im bored shitless wit nothin else better to do lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2002, 09:34:49 AM »
ill rape this new kid with flow.....holla holla.....nothin personal, just that lil ones should respect elders

ToNe1904

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2002, 09:52:45 AM »

well.. obviously you joined the weaker crew, cuz your ass were whopped in the crew-battles... say what yall wanna say.. yall still got whooped badly

and elite got +stats against kings

and as far as i cee, max WAS biting when being in KINGS.. but he wansnt exposed yet...
signing 6shoota shows that yall not signing "the best".. 6shoota have lostmore games than he've won...
kings even had ruthless souljah in the staff, wcc's probably worst mc ever (no disrespect.. she is a cool girl though)

and mack.. dont act like you really didnt wanted to join Elite... you were even prepared to change your agressive beef-attitude to join Elite...

kings have always been full of jokes.. there was a time kings had over 12 members or something... LoL

AND ... :

i remember that when KINGS started and wanted to become big, they did ask me to join them... now i dont kno if its timelock or maxi-padz who asked me... but i think its timelock... and off course i said "no"  :D .. cuz i was an ELITE

aiight look, i aint gotta prollem bein cool wit yall....but sumtimez yall muhafuckaz are jus too damn fulla yurselvez. As for that crew battle, u already know wussup wit that. And i tol yah, itz fine....u won. But Neither me, time, or 6 even gave a shit about that battle by tha time it happened anywayz. And for Elite, man...im cool wit most of tha crew and have respect for alot of yall...but dont pretend that tha whole crew iz jus tha tightest muhafuckaz on tha board. I aint battlin no more really, but id honestly be 10 times more concerned about battlin Mack...then ANYbody in Elite. I dont got shit else to prove in battle here...but i know for a fact, that if i teamed up with tha right person...we'd take those tag beltz...by KO, no doubt.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2002, 09:56:50 AM »
^^

lol..

you've spoken

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2002, 10:39:21 AM »

Son,The Only Reason I Was Willing 2 Change Is Cus I Wanted Outta Outlawz That Badly.Hell Thinking Bout It I Should Told Ya Stuff It,Im Cool Wit Tha7th And M But U And Tech Need Ta Check Ya Selves,Ive Dun Research On Ya Past Roster And Im Pretty Sure U And Tha7th The Only Mufucka's That Would Pose A Challenge Outta Any1 Ever Reppin K.I.N.G.S,Can U Say The Same About K.I.N.G.S? Didnt Think So!And Why U Tryin 2 Front Like Tec Dope,Ive Seen Posts Where U Said It Was A Mistake Lettin Him In

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2002, 11:55:29 AM »

Son,The Only Reason I Was Willing 2 Change Is Cus I Wanted Outta Outlawz That Badly.Hell Thinking Bout It I Should Told Ya Stuff It,Im Cool Wit Tha7th And M But U And Tech Need Ta Check Ya Selves,Ive Dun Research On Ya Past Roster And Im Pretty Sure U And Tha7th The Only Mufucka's That Would Pose A Challenge Outta Any1 Ever Reppin K.I.N.G.S,Can U Say The Same About K.I.N.G.S? Didnt Think So!And Why U Tryin 2 Front Like Tec Dope,Ive Seen Posts Where U Said It Was A Mistake Lettin Him In

the only reason i said that it was a misstake taking him in is because he never visisted WCC to represent Elite.. but his computer was fucked up and he couldnt use internet... as soon as it were fixed, he holla at me and asked why i tripped.. and after hearing his reasons, he were gladly welcomed back...

the only KINGS that got a shot against me is possible Tone...

mack, getcha ass over to the battlesection cuz ive already made the thread  :o :D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2002, 12:02:34 PM »
Ummmm Naz-T?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2002, 12:27:07 PM »
Ummmm Naz-T?

uuuhm..

wanna hear my response??  :o

and by the way.. Naz-T is working on a rap-career.. and i have a feeling that he wont spit for KINGS anylonger... .. i mean.. he havent spitten for over 1/2 year...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2002, 12:29:09 PM »
go and post ya verse on our battle