Author Topic: Reppin Tha K.I.N.G.S.  (Read 252 times)

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
Reppin Tha K.I.N.G.S.
« on: August 12, 2002, 12:36:34 PM »
Pimpfemcee's Rippin-these-thugs, inflictin the opposite of kisses-and-hugs, Just missles-and-slugs that penetrate like scissors-that-cut//
I'm vicious-as-fuck, you'll never delete-my-essence.. Bring-the-presence that's 'higher' then weed-and-resin//
I sever-nig'z an never-slip in this game-of-rap, you're delicate-an-gay-in-fact, cop-my-shit-and-play-it-back//
I fuck-with-the-worst that are harder then the crust-of-the-Earth, The crux-of-this-verse was only something-of-thirst//
I 'quench'-it with clenched-fists, keep it tight-like-a-virgin, this rhyming-excursion became the life-of-this-person//
PimpFemcEE and K.I.N.G.S. startin-it-now so let-it-begin, Don't lie-bitch, if you were a virus I'd be what the remedy-is//
I see-you-mocking-me, your opinions are so 'anal' everytime you speak-it's-sodomy/
You'll never-murder-me, cause K.I.N.G.S. stands for forever-eternally Bashin-cats with plastic-bats and sever-like-surgery...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re: Reppin Tha K.I.N.G.S.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 02:11:31 AM »
Dope Femcee... keep at it... and im still watchin ya, expect a callin out soon for a rematch!

Indecisive -- (ELITE)
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2002, 04:20:26 AM »
Pimpfemcee's Rippin-these-thugs, inflictin the opposite of kisses-and-hugs, Just missles-and-slugs that penetrate like scissors-that-cut//
I'm vicious-as-fuck, you'll never delete-my-essence.. Bring-the-presence that's 'higher' then weed-and-resin//
I sever-nig'z an never-slip in this game-of-rap, you're delicate-an-gay-in-fact, cop-my-shit-and-play-it-back//
I fuck-with-the-worst that are harder then the crust-of-the-Earth, The crux-of-this-verse was only something-of-thirst//
I 'quench'-it with clenched-fists, keep it tight-like-a-virgin, this rhyming-excursion became the life-of-this-person//
PimpFemcEE and K.I.N.G.S. startin-it-now so let-it-begin, Don't lie-bitch, if you were a virus I'd be what the remedy-is//
I see-you-mocking-me, your opinions are so 'anal' everytime you speak-it's-sodomy/
You'll never-murder-me, cause K.I.N.G.S. stands for forever-eternally Bashin-cats with plastic-bats and sever-like-surgery...

u used some damn dope multis ther girl... :)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2002, 06:09:17 AM »
This the first K.I.N.G. freestyle I read other than Mack's ones. REAL tight shit

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2002, 04:18:09 PM »
Thank you guys  8) Your comments are really appricated  ;D

uPpIn this bitch  :D
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2002, 09:06:01 PM »

u used some damn dope multis ther girl... :)

Word.. That was some tight shit.. Keep it up