Author Topic: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside  (Read 2241 times)

h2k4

Re: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »
Big Paybac that speel my name track is hard, check out my song
thanks dude!!! im gonna go hard on every verse i spit on...

When's your mixtape dropping?
real soon,my dude...A HIStory OF VIOLENCE

Cool.  Will you be rapping over original production or over other people's beats?

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2008, 12:34:59 AM »
BUC BUC BUC NIGGAZZZZ

WHATS UP MY NIGGA WHO THE FUCK IS YOU (BIG PAYBACK )YOU AINT SCARED NIGGAZ GONNA FUCK YOU UP
YOU ROLLING WITH A CRIP WITH A BIG MOUTH NIGGA HE DISSING CRIP NIGGAZ TOO MAN
SO TO BE AFFILIATED OR WORKING FOR HIM IS GONNA END UGLY YOU KNOW WHY NIGGAZ LET YALL DO YALL THING THEY JUST WATCHIN IF HE MAKES A BIG MISTAKE YALL ALL BE DEAD MY NIGGA WATCH YA FAMILY MY NIGGA THE ONLY STREET HE CAN COME TO IS HIS OWN CRIP STREET YALL KNOW HE PAYING THEM NIGGAZ FOR BACKIN HIM UP.IF HE CAN RAP YESS HE CAN RAP BUT ITS MORE LIKE TALKING LET ME TALK OVER HIS MUSIC ALL HIS FANS WOULD BE MINE HE AINT TALENTED BUT HE GOT POTENTIAL THATS TRUE HIS SHITT WAS BETTER BEFORE GAY UNIT AND HE JUST HAD LIKE A FEW SONGS TRACK CALLED YALL HOEZ A DISSTRACK AIMED AT SNOOP DOGG WAS AT THAT TIME ONE OF THE BEST DISS AROUND MY OPINION.NOW HE JUST MORE TALKIN AND REALLY SLOW AINT GOT NO FIRE.I THINK IN HIS HEART HE KNOWS HE AINT GONNA STAY LONG WITH G-UNIT WEST SOON EMINEM IS BACK THAN 50 CENT FORGET ALL ABOUT G UNIT HE RYDING 24-7 WITH EM.SUCK A WHITE DICK LICK HIS ASS GET A FEW MILLIONS BY THAT.I THINK PEOPLE ARE NOTICING SPIDER LOC FROM THE WEST BUT DR.DRE AINT GOT NUTHIN TO DO WITH HIM NEVER ALMOST GAVE HIM A BEAT NUTHIN.I THINK SPIDER LOC JUST IN LOVE WITH 50 CENT.HE EVEN SINGING AND RAPPING 50 CENTS TRACKS ON SHOWS THATS PUPPYLOVE

ABN

« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2008, 05:18:40 AM »
MIXTAPE BANGIN..SOME GOOD SHIT MUCH APPRECIATED.. 8)---ITS GOOD TO HEAR TRAE THE TRUTH NETWORKING WIT SPIDER LOC..
TRAE ALWAYS BEEN TIGHT (LOSING COMPOSURE IS THE ALBUM) BUT BACK TO THE TOPIC..
I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS MY CAR..BUT I WISH THE FIRST TRAC HAD BETTER QUALITY..CAUSE THAT TRACK IS THE SHIT
BUT ONE THING I THINK SPIDER SHOULD TRY ON SOME REAL SHIT...IS CHANGE UP HIS STYLE..INSTEAD OF HAVING THE SAME FLOW YOU FEEL ME...
TRACK # 14 MY FAVORITE ON THE ALBUM..WHO S THAT NIGGA THAT RAPPED FIRST ON THAT TRACK..E RO
THIS THE BEST I HEARD PIPER SPIT...THAT TRACK SHOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER..
GOOD SHIT SOME MORE NEW WEST COAST SHIT TO BUMP

its hard to believe, cuz trae always dissin 50 and gunit. now im suprised how spiders mouth could take a break of 50s balls and spit on mic wit trae instead of dissin him
Trae´s never dissed G-Unit. Ro,Grace,Los,3-2 and a bunch of other SUC artists did diss them on Trae´s SLAB tapes years ago.

dude what u talkin bout, listen to trae abn lp, and last 3 albums and tapes, i cant name ya exactly the tracks and lines, but check them out

he even shout outed the game fo doin that g unot thang.
stop lying. and he was on the Stop Snitching,Stop Lying mixtape on a song with Game and Paul Wall and they didn´t diss G-Unit. and he sure as hell aint diss 50 on none of his solos. Yuk and Ro dissed 50 on a Trae track but give me 1 line off a Trae album by Trae that´s dissing them then.

K-9

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2008, 06:31:57 AM »
First off this mixtape is hot. Spider shined again and did his thing lyrically hands down. Big Paybacc was a BEAST on Make Em Clap, gotta get it, spell my name, and hate me. Shit Big Paybacc was a monster on every track he was on, baymacc is killin it! Fuck big maniac's bitch ass, this mixtape was crazy. Haters get a job and get out of your houses once in a while.

2 posts :laugh:

lmao man these spider groupies are stupid as hell.
talking about "stupid" lol.....wack ass bitch boy groupie game just dumped a elephant load on your face or what ......:x

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2008, 07:20:47 AM »
Can you say over 25000 downloads in one day? haha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2008, 07:26:50 AM »

can you say: ugly, broke, hoe, fagget, lost dickryda and that's all in 1 person: YOU AND BIGGAYBACC

p.s. ya still cheating on ya patnas on parkinglot behind the gym?? (one of ya homies posted it on youtube, the car is shackin around and breakin off) thats luv!!!

I HATE HOMOS!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2008, 07:34:01 AM »
Can you literally stop suckin my dick? Only homo is you and the other nigga he admits he's gay, can you? I love to hear ugly,broke,and all that other coming from men cause im not gay like you dog. Only bitches talk about how niggaz look,and how much money they got in the same sentence. But if it talks like a bitch than its a bitch. What up bitch? Hahaha
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:41:13 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

DazDilly

« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »
I don't need to download this to know that it's garbage.  :laugh:

FACT: Daz ended this boy's life and all he had to do was say his name, and then question his existance, and the funny thang is that he wasn't even RAPPING, he TALKED. And BOOM it's a wrap for Spidey Boy. That is what you call going in on a mark ass buster in the rap game. Where the fuck has this monstrosaty of a rapper been ever since, the only little spark he had that quickly went out, was when he tried to throw cheap shots at Daz with Young Buck. This boy is a chump and he is flamed up on the tip of Chump Change aka 50 Cent's juiced up penis, and he won't get off it until he gets nut shot up his tight pussy. Him and Hot Dollar should suck eachother's wangs and do a movie called "A Dollar For A Spider".

Daz Dillinger is God, Spider Loc is Judas

Next...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:00:45 AM by DazDilly »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2008, 09:35:31 AM »
Yea its funny u on daz dick and the nigga wanted to give daz a head up and daz didn't want it. So don't even bring up that nigga and spider. I don't think nobody ever heard that shit daz did cause I sure didn't. Don't get me wrong daz is cool and all with me but don't start that bullshit when the nigga didn't want a nigga the head up. The nigga got sonned by hot dollar how dare you even bring this nigga up?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »
I'm feeling that track my team with begetz and kartoon :) :)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2008, 10:26:52 AM »

FACT: Daz ended this boy's life and all he had to do was say his name, and then question his existance, and the funny thang is that he wasn't even RAPPING, he TALKED. And BOOM it's a wrap for Spidey Boy. That is what you call going in on a mark ass buster in the rap game. Where the fuck has this monstrosaty of a rapper been ever since, the only little spark he had that quickly went out, was when he tried to throw cheap shots at Daz with Young Buck. This boy is a chump and he is flamed up on the tip of Chump Change aka 50 Cent's juiced up penis, and he won't get off it until he gets nut shot up his tight pussy. Him and Hot Dollar should suck eachother's wangs and do a movie called "A Dollar For A Spider".

Next...

daz got beat up by blaq toven,so go some where with that tuff daz talk!!!

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »

Next...

daz got beat up by blaq toven,so go some where with that tuff daz talk!!!
lol Paybacc reporting live! with the hood news at 10:30 lol

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »
BUC BUC BUC NIGGAZZZZ

WHATS UP MY NIGGA WHO THE FUCK IS YOU (BIG PAYBACK )YOU AINT SCARED NIGGAZ GONNA FUCK YOU UP
YOU ROLLING WITH A CRIP WITH A BIG MOUTH NIGGA HE DISSING CRIP NIGGAZ TOO MAN
SO TO BE AFFILIATED OR WORKING FOR HIM IS GONNA END UGLY YOU KNOW WHY NIGGAZ LET YALL DO YALL THING THEY JUST WATCHIN IF HE MAKES A BIG MISTAKE YALL ALL BE DEAD MY NIGGA WATCH YA FAMILY MY NIGGA THE ONLY STREET HE CAN COME TO IS HIS OWN CRIP STREET YALL KNOW HE PAYING THEM NIGGAZ FOR BACKIN HIM UP.IF HE CAN RAP YESS HE CAN RAP BUT ITS MORE LIKE TALKING LET ME TALK OVER HIS MUSIC ALL HIS FANS WOULD BE MINE HE AINT TALENTED BUT HE GOT POTENTIAL THATS TRUE HIS SHITT WAS BETTER BEFORE GAY UNIT AND HE JUST HAD LIKE A FEW SONGS TRACK CALLED YALL HOEZ A DISSTRACK AIMED AT SNOOP DOGG WAS AT THAT TIME ONE OF THE BEST DISS AROUND MY OPINION.NOW HE JUST MORE TALKIN AND REALLY SLOW AINT GOT NO FIRE.I THINK IN HIS HEART HE KNOWS HE AINT GONNA STAY LONG WITH G-UNIT WEST SOON EMINEM IS BACK THAN 50 CENT FORGET ALL ABOUT G UNIT HE RYDING 24-7 WITH EM.SUCK A WHITE DICK LICK HIS ASS GET A FEW MILLIONS BY THAT.I THINK PEOPLE ARE NOTICING SPIDER LOC FROM THE WEST BUT DR.DRE AINT GOT NUTHIN TO DO WITH HIM NEVER ALMOST GAVE HIM A BEAT NUTHIN.I THINK SPIDER LOC JUST IN LOVE WITH 50 CENT.HE EVEN SINGING AND RAPPING 50 CENTS TRACKS ON SHOWS THATS PUPPYLOVE

GANGSTAS DO WHAT THEY WANT TO AND SUCCAS DO WHAT THEY CAN....

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »

can you say: ugly, broke, hoe, fagget, lost dickryda and that's all in 1 person: YOU AND BIGGAYBACC

p.s. ya still cheating on ya patnas on parkinglot behind the gym?? (one of ya homies posted it on youtube, the car is shackin around and breakin off) thats luv!!!

I HATE HOMOS!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!
U GOTTA BE AN OTHER... YOUR A BITCH!!! AND NOT CUZ U AINT BLACC ITS CUZ U ON HERE TIME AND TIME AGAIN JUST TO SAY SOMEBODYS GAY,THATS BITCH SHIT,U AINT GONNA DO NOTHING FA REAL SO STOP WASTING UR TIME PUNK,U CHECCING ME OUT TO MUCH TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT A GEE!!!