Author Topic: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside  (Read 2242 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

Re: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »
Can you literally stop suckin my dick? Only homo is you and the other nigga he admits he's gay, can you? I love to hear ugly,broke,and all that other coming from men cause im not gay like you dog. Only bitches talk about how niggaz look,and how much money they got in the same sentence. But if it talks like a bitch than its a bitch. What up bitch? Hahaha

So you talkin about Big Paybaacs downloads on myspace when you dont know him or have anything to do with Spider/Paybaac or Baymaac, what would you call that? ;D

gball

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2008, 11:38:37 AM »
yall niggaz  opinions on rap is garbage cuzzzzzzzz..real shit..nigga whats so special about this mixtape nigga..this nigga is just puttin out random songs..aint nothin special

gball

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »
fuc paybac and your goofy ass boss nigga i said it nigga..listen to his last interview wit yayo cryin about not being on young buck album..but i whooped on sosa woww big guy sosa is like 5 7 like 150 lbs hahahhaaaaaaaaa g unit like crippin like fa death doe real easty like i move out here real boss like i like dont have an album comin out wit 50 cent on like 4 tracks at least like why 50 cent helpin out game but not helping out me like..game diddnt sell that many copies like he sold 400,000 after 3 weeks like but he sold  quadrapule times more than i have like after 2 albums and 20 mixtapes like look a big paybac like a valley crip go meet someone off the internet and fight like not even knowin who you messin wit like..real niggaz dont do dumb shit like.if you got kids like and you go out and meet niggaz like you dont know like i think its stupid cuzz on ecc 97 nhc like paybacc you shouldnt do that cuzz like you east gunit crippin doe but dam you got a daughter doe..i mean you actin like a nigga fishin and you the bait nigga like we cant be doin that like..you know what paybac im a sock you like in the jaw like so go ahead and take this punch and its real easty punch too l ike dont get mad and hit me back like cause you a big nigga like i got the kimbo hands like but since i have kimbo hands im scared to take this jiu jitsu and spar wit real niggaz like t doe and i wont post my shows and take that fade doe but ill wait for the dvd to come out doe and see what these weirdoz talkin about like fa death doe gunit crippin gggggg i aint going to come out under 50 cent and sell no unitssssssssssssssss 

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
fuc paybac and your goofy ass boss nigga i said it nigga..listen to his last interview wit yayo cryin about not being on young buck album..but i whooped on sosa woww big guy sosa is like 5 7 like 150 lbs hahahhaaaaaaaaa g unit like crippin like fa death doe real easty like i move out here real boss like i like dont have an album comin out wit 50 cent on like 4 tracks at least like why 50 cent helpin out game but not helping out me like..game diddnt sell that many copies like he sold 400,000 after 3 weeks like but he sold  quadrapule times more than i have like after 2 albums and 20 mixtapes like look a big paybac like a valley crip go meet someone off the internet and fight like not even knowin who you messin wit like..real niggaz dont do dumb shit like.if you got kids like and you go out and meet niggaz like you dont know like i think its stupid cuzz on ecc 97 nhc like paybacc you shouldnt do that cuzz like you east gunit crippin doe but dam you got a daughter doe..i mean you actin like a nigga fishin and you the bait nigga like we cant be doin that like..you know what paybac im a sock you like in the jaw like so go ahead and take this punch and its real easty punch too l ike dont get mad and hit me back like cause you a big nigga like i got the kimbo hands like but since i have kimbo hands im scared to take this jiu jitsu and spar wit real niggaz like t doe and i wont post my shows and take that fade doe but ill wait for the dvd to come out doe and see what these weirdoz talkin about like fa death doe gunit crippin gggggg i aint going to come out under 50 cent and sell no unitssssssssssssssss 
:loser:

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
Can you literally stop suckin my dick? Only homo is you and the other nigga he admits he's gay, can you? I love to hear ugly,broke,and all that other coming from men cause im not gay like you dog. Only bitches talk about how niggaz look,and how much money they got in the same sentence. But if it talks like a bitch than its a bitch. What up bitch? Hahaha

So you talkin about Big Paybaacs downloads on myspace when you dont know him or have anything to do with Spider/Paybaac or Baymaac, what would you call that? ;D

You silly bitch find 1 post where I was speaking on any nigga myspace downloads. You so quick to hop on a nigga dick without reading. I go hard for baymaac cause yall bitch ass nigga go hard on me for fucking with them, so whether its on the phone,internet,and my favorite in the streets if niggaz start with the dumb shit bout the music I like cloths,sneakers,or whatever I fuck with im gonnna go hard.
 Now what the fuck you talkin bout before you start runnin ya dick suckers.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »
nearly 78,000 downloads in a few days on that mixtape good lookin!!

gball

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2008, 06:39:03 PM »
fuck how many free mixtape downloads..if you a real boss gettin money youll turn that 78 000 downloads into $5 dollars a copy but that nigga cant do that sorry..nigga..if this nigga was selling like his downloads he wouldnt advertise shit for free..fuck you paybac...sorry as nigga tryin to rap at 30 nigga..go get a real job niga

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2008, 12:03:09 AM »
fuck how many free mixtape downloads..if you a real boss gettin money youll turn that 78 000 downloads into $5 dollars a copy but that nigga cant do that sorry..nigga..if this nigga was selling like his downloads he wouldnt advertise shit for free..fuck you paybac...sorry as nigga tryin to rap at 30 nigga..go get a real job niga
:psych:

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2008, 03:45:48 AM »
quit checkin this thread goofball

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2008, 03:46:53 AM »
nearly 78,000 downloads in a few days on that mixtape good lookin!!

I want to give a special good lookin shout out to swedish meatball, or swedish bruh man whatever name who goes by,poland iz active,and the rest of the haters. Yall thought coming in bashing baymaac was gonna hurt them,columbo black told yall all the hating was gonna make niggaz not biased see what all the talk about the loc was about and here you have it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »
its over 100,000 now, Paybacc how can we hook up with you or Baymaac we with the movement

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »
Shoutout to Spider Loc and Big Paybacc and the whole BAYMACC RECORDS !!! Haters keep talking shit you bunch of low lives, it shows you jealous and mad as hell at Spider Loc, keeps him doing what he's doing.

Get down with the movement....... WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MRPAYBACC

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2008, 09:33:45 PM »
Thats WATTS UP

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2008, 02:45:53 AM »

You silly bitch find 1 post where I was speaking on any nigga myspace downloads. You so quick to hop on a nigga dick without reading. I go hard for baymaac cause yall bitch ass nigga go hard on me for fucking with them, so whether its on the phone,internet,and my favorite in the streets if niggaz start with the dumb shit bout the music I like cloths,sneakers,or whatever I fuck with im gonnna go hard.
 Now what the fuck you talkin bout before you start runnin ya dick suckers.

hahahahaha this nigga a fuckin clown duke, and whats funny is he dont even know it.

"i go hard for baymaac"

hahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahvhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahah

then you exactly what you accusing other mufuckas of doin u dumb ass nigga..you just a tail followin big paybaac in every thread like a cheerleader cheerin him on hahahahahaha

this nigga said "i go hard for baymaac"

vhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahvhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahah

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2008, 03:21:45 AM »
^^ whats your point needle dick?