Author Topic: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside  (Read 2245 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »
what do you mean by that?
Just taking a wild guess here.....but, Spider Loc...has no talent???????

Maybe that's what he means......

........and weather it is what he intended or not, it's true.  8)
if u feel that way then why are you in this thread??? cant understand why u come to checc out a mans music if you think he's talentless,and go far enough to leave a comment yet again!!! i would think that u would have more important thing to do than waste your time on somebody that u think has no talent,since u know what good music is...
Guess what? I bet I won't be the only one that comes in to this thread with that attitude. ;) So if this is what you consider good music, you may as well just ignore us (the masses/majority) that says it sucks and enjoy it as much as you can.
fucc what othe rpeople are talking about,im talking to you!!! are u a follower??? what masses??? u cant answer the question can u ??? and maybe u feel u dont have to but u contribute to alot of bullshit on here,maybe cuz ur childish or maybe cuz ur just bored,i dont know but u always come in to a place where u dont like to be!!! you have said spider succs a million times,we heard u the first time!!! the homie aint gonna stop rapping,so get over it already,u should go promote who u like on their threads and be happy,cuz we gonna do us regardless of what u talkin about,u dont get tired of repeating ur self???u cant cyber bully nobody ether so why try...just relax and do your ears and fingers a favor and dont even waste ur time cuz your better than that!!!
I'm assuming the "question I can't answer" is what other people am I talking about? Well I'm pretty sure there's ALREADY been a couple of people in this thread (besides myself) that have voiced their displeasure with Spider Loc/this mixtape), but that wasn't even who/what I was referring to.

Please re-read my original posting, as I said I will not be the only one that comes in this thread with the same attitude...........meaning there will be others. Maybe not before me, maybe not now, but "there will be others" usually implies more will be here soon/later/in the future, etc, etc. I'm the one forming full sentences (PERIODS & ALL!  :o ), so I'm not sure how you can be confused here bro.....

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 05:29:06 PM »
Too bad a West Coast with talent can't have Whoo Kid connections.
if u dont like the music why waste your time commenting or listening,u are one of the biggest spider haters in the universe so why even waste the precious minutes of your life listening to rubbish,i would think u would be more intelligent than that...
Intelligence has nothing to do with it. It's just a matter of it being 5:00 on a Friday afternoon, and I have time to kill from my precious life before going out tonight.

Remember, if Spider made decent music has consistantly has he participates in homosexual orgys, there would be no need for us "haters", right?  8)

im sure the rappers that u like would appreciate it more if u gave them your support on this friday evening ,dont pass your time by doing dumb shit,do something constructive with ur life,u derserve better listen to game or lil wayne or who ever ticcles your fancy...u dont need this kind of stress in ur life!!! do the right thing bro!!!i want u to be all u can be...

h2k4

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 05:32:27 PM »
Could we get a bigger cover?  The one you posted is a little small.

Seriously though, I'll give this a spin and see if there's anything good on it.  Hopefully, Whoo Kid mellowed out on the tags.

slurpee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »
props Big SpiderdikonyaBacc

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 05:33:19 PM »
I CAN TELL SOME OF YALL NIGGAZ..JUST STARTED LISTENIN TO RAP AND AINT FAMILIAR WITH WHOOKID
ALL THIS NIGGA MIXTAPES GOT GUNSHOTS IN THE BACKGROUND...NIGGAZ IS HATING NIGGAZ
MAN THIS MIXTAPE GO HARD..ONE THING I RESPECT ABOUT SPIDER LOC..IS THIS NIGGA STAY FLOODING THE
STREETS WIT MUZIK..YOU GOTTA RESPECT THE NIGGA HUSTLE ABOUT HIS CRAFT..I AINT SAYIN HE THE BEST RAPPER BUT THIS NIGGA SHIT BE TIGHT..I MEAN HOW MANY RAPPERS YALL KNOW THAT JUST CAME OUT WIT AN ALBUM IN JUNE AND STILL PUT OUT MIXTAPE MUZIK FOR THE FANS AFTER A FEW MONTHS NIGGA..NOBODY NIGGA..EXCEPT PROBABLY SPIDER LOC AND THAT NIGGA THE JACKA FROM THE BAY

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »

if u feel that way then why are you in this thread??? cant understand why u come to checc out a mans music if you think he's talentless,and go far enough to leave a comment yet again!!! i would think that u would have more important thing to do than waste your time on somebody that u think has no talent,since u know what good music is...
Guess what? I bet I won't be the only one that comes in to this thread with that attitude. ;) So if this is what you consider good music, you may as well just ignore us (the masses/majority) that says it sucks and enjoy it as much as you can.
fucc what othe rpeople are talking about,im talking to you!!! are u a follower??? what masses??? u cant answer the question can u ??? and maybe u feel u dont have to but u contribute to alot of bullshit on here,maybe cuz ur childish or maybe cuz ur just bored,i dont know but u always come in to a place where u dont like to be!!! you have said spider succs a million times,we heard u the first time!!! the homie aint gonna stop rapping,so get over it already,u should go promote who u like on their threads and be happy,cuz we gonna do us regardless of what u talkin about,u dont get tired of repeating ur self???u cant cyber bully nobody ether so why try...just relax and do your ears and fingers a favor and dont even waste ur time cuz your better than that!!!
I'm assuming the "question I can't answer" is what other people am I talking about? Well I'm pretty sure there's ALREADY been a couple of people in this thread (besides myself) that have voiced their displeasure with Spider Loc/this mixtape), but that wasn't even who/what I was referring to.

Please re-read my original posting, as I said I will not be the only one that comes in this thread with the same attitude...........meaning there will be others. Maybe not before me, maybe not now, but "there will be others" usually implies more will be here soon/later/in the future, etc, etc. I'm the one forming full sentences (PERIODS & ALL!  :o ), so I'm not sure how you can be confused here bro.....
before u try to sound intelligent,u should read my post over!!! u bringing up others,when the question was directed at you!!! if u dont listen then u cant be displeased...get it...if shit taste bad the first time u ate it would u eat it again??? ask urself that then hit me bacc,ok bro!!!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »
the file is damaged at least thats what i got....

h2k4

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »
I CAN TELL SOME OF YALL NIGGAZ..JUST STARTED LISTENIN TO RAP AND AINT FAMILIAR WITH WHOOKID
ALL THIS NIGGA MIXTAPES GOT GUNSHOTS IN THE BACKGROUND...NIGGAZ IS HATING NIGGAZ
MAN THIS MIXTAPE GO HARD..ONE THING I RESPECT ABOUT SPIDER LOC..IS THIS NIGGA STAY FLOODING THE
STREETS WIT MUZIK..YOU GOTTA RESPECT THE NIGGA HUSTLE ABOUT HIS CRAFT..I AINT SAYIN HE THE BEST RAPPER BUT THIS NIGGA SHIT BE TIGHT..I MEAN HOW MANY RAPPERS YALL KNOW THAT JUST CAME OUT WIT AN ALBUM IN JUNE AND STILL PUT OUT MIXTAPE MUZIK FOR THE FANS AFTER A FEW MONTHS NIGGA..NOBODY NIGGA..EXCEPT PROBABLY SPIDER LOC AND THAT NIGGA THE JACKA FROM THE BAY

From your last few sentences, it sounds like you just started listening to rap.  Plenty of artists who are trying to get their buzz up do that.

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 05:43:40 PM »
THEN WHAT DONT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE MIXTAPE THEN HOMIE...
LET KNOW WHAT TRACKS.. ;D

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »
if u dont like the music why waste your time commenting or listening,u are one of the biggest spider haters in the universe so why even waste the precious minutes of your life listening to rubbish,i would think u would be more intelligent than that...
Intelligence has nothing to do with it. It's just a matter of it being 5:00 on a Friday afternoon, and I have time to kill from my precious life before going out tonight.

Remember, if Spider made decent music has consistantly has he participates in homosexual orgys, there would be no need for us "haters", right?  8)

im sure the rappers that u like would appreciate it more if u gave them your support on this friday evening ,dont pass your time by doing dumb shit,do something constructive with ur life,u derserve better listen to game or lil wayne or who ever ticcles your fancy...u dont need this kind of stress in ur life!!! do the right thing bro!!!i want u to be all u can be...

Whoever "ticcles my fancy", huh? Hmmmm.......

before u try to sound intelligent,u should read my post over!!! u bringing up others,when the question was directed at you!!! if u dont listen then u cant be displeased...get it...if shit taste bad the first time u ate it would u eat it again??? ask urself that then hit me bacc,ok bro!!!
lol WOW.....I really thought I laid it out in shorter words & very understandable terms.....(try reading it AGAIN ;) ).

Some people may like Spider's music (their choice), but I'm starting to second-guess that 7th grade education you grasped on to. The army could always use a few more that want to "be all they can be".

h2k4

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »
THEN WHAT DONT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE MIXTAPE THEN HOMIE...
LET KNOW WHAT TRACKS.. ;D

I'll drop some feedback when I listen to it.  Stay tuned....lol.

X.O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 05:47:48 PM »

cant stand spider loc rap, dude is a fuking joke,  him and 40 glocc is some bum ass niggaz,them niggaz like that get niggaz killed for $$ in the hood, get snitched and that type of shit, they dont look  half real, they are lil bum ass players in the chess Game, in hte hood, niggaz like that called rats, lil birds, u pay them 20k and they get ya baby momma shot or some shit..

Fuck Spider joke and you 2..

oh yea, worst thing, he cant rap!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 05:50:14 PM »

Whoever "ticcles my fancy", huh? Hmmmm.......

lol WOW.....I really thought I laid it out in shorter words & very understandable terms.....(try reading it AGAIN ;) ).

Some people may like Spider's music (their choice), but I'm starting to second-guess that 7th grade education you grasped on to. The army could always use a few more that want to "be all they can be".

IZ THAT YOUR MOM ON THAT PICTURE??? U STILL TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE!!! I CEE U ARE A "VERY SPECIAL" LIL BOY...

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »
WHAT UP BIG PAYBACC???? YOU DID YOUR THANG ON THE MIXTAPE MAN....

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »

cant stand spider loc rap, dude is a fuking joke,  him and 40 glocc is some bum ass niggaz,them niggaz like that get niggaz killed for $$ in the hood, get snitched and that type of shit, they dont look  half real, they are lil bum ass players in the chess Game, in hte hood, niggaz like that called rats, lil birds, u pay them 20k and they get ya baby momma shot or some shit..

Fuck Spider joke and you 2..

oh yea, worst thing, he cant rap!

SO DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT OR SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!