Author Topic: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside  (Read 2247 times)

h2k4

Re: DJ WHOO KID presents SPIDER LOC's "CONNECTED 4" MIXTAPE D/L Link Inside
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »
So I just finished listening to this mixtape and surprisingly it's decent.  The tags are pretty minimal.  On the 1st track, I don't understand why he's begging for 50's attention.  50 isn't going to do anything with him.  He should just continue to focus on his own label and roll with it.  The only track that stood out to me was "Spell My Name".  The flow was on point.  The production could have been better though.  Was this all in-house producers?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »
So I just finished listening to this mixtape and surprisingly it's decent.  The tags are pretty minimal.  On the 1st track, I don't understand why he's begging for 50's attention.  50 isn't going to do anything with him.  He should just continue to focus on his own label and roll with it.  The only track that stood out to me was "Spell My Name".  The flow was on point.  The production could have been better though.  Was this all in-house producers?
FINALLY!!! GOOD LOOKIN ON THE PROPS...THATS ONE OF MY MASTERPIECES...ALL WE NEEDED WAS ONE...LOL

h2k4

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »
FINALLY!!! GOOD LOOKIN ON THE PROPS...THATS ONE OF MY MASTERPIECES...ALL WE NEEDED WAS ONE...LOL

HAHA!  No problem.  You have a better flow than Spider does.  My mini review was based on Spider's previous work.  With the exception of "Spell My Name", I probably won't listen to this mixtape again but it sounds like Spider's making some improvement.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2008, 08:35:17 PM »

He aint begging he lettin 50 know he is loyal to him. Based on spi not being from his region 50 is cautious of niggaz who aint from his area,being that the 2 niggaz outside of his area that he did fuck with fucked him over. Thats what any real nigga should do if you see niggaz fuckin ya bossman over. I mean just cause 50 aint talkin bout the nigga on camera on the 3 minute interview that comes out every 3 or 4 months dont mean nothin. Theres lots of time before and after the 3 minute interview. Jeezy dont speak on 211 or roccett does that mean he aint fuckin with them?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2008, 08:46:58 PM »

HAHA!  No problem.  You have a better flow than Spider does.  My mini review was based on Spider's previous work.  With the exception of "Spell My Name", I probably won't listen to this mixtape again but it sounds like Spider's making some improvement.
spider got heaters bruh...matter of fact we all do...u just gotta get over the bullshit and just listen my dude, open ya ears...

h2k4

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2008, 08:54:42 PM »

He aint begging he lettin 50 know he is loyal to him. Based on spi not being from his region 50 is cautious of niggaz who aint from his area,being that the 2 niggaz outside of his area that he did fuck with fucked him over. Thats what any real nigga should do if you see niggaz fuckin ya bossman over. I mean just cause 50 aint talkin bout the nigga on camera on the 3 minute interview that comes out every 3 or 4 months dont mean nothin. Theres lots of time before and after the 3 minute interview. Jeezy dont speak on 211 or roccett does that mean he aint fuckin with them?
I just think that 50 really isn't going to do anything with him on a major level.  On the Jeezy thing, he is doing them a little dirty.  He needs to speak about them because they're better than his other artists like Blood Raw.  Roccett has the potential to have more commercial appeal than Raw.

h2k4

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »

spider got heaters bruh...matter of fact we all do...u just gotta get over the bullshit and just listen my dude, open ya ears...

I'll give anything a listen to.  I'm not a bias listener.  I have a few of Spider's songs but for the most part, I'm not a big fan of his.  In my opinion, he did show some improvement on this mixtape compared to his others though.

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »
Loc is that nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2008, 09:30:45 PM »

I just think that 50 really isn't going to do anything with him on a major level.  On the Jeezy thing, he is doing them a little dirty.  He needs to speak about them because they're better than his other artists like Blood Raw.  Roccett has the potential to have more commercial appeal than Raw.

Blood Raw and Slick Pulla are cool but i like roccett and 211 more than those 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »
trav treezy looks like that gay nigga from family matters and i aint talkin about eddie winslow..

the mixtape is coo..man i dont think he ll top his other shit..

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »
paybacc took killa tay verse from you wanna squab bitch i throw these thangs like roy jones..i can tremember what cd that was off of..

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »
trav treezy looks like that gay nigga from family matters and i aint talkin about eddie winslow..

the mixtape is coo..man i dont think he ll top his other shit..

Hahahaha thats cool coming from a dude but i highly doubt ya girl feels like that.

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »
i know she sure dont...you talkin to a nigga who s a boss..so shut the fuck up nigga..

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2008, 10:01:40 PM »
if you so called got all the bitches and connects nigga..where is kim kardashian party at nigga..two saturdays from now..are you on the guest list little nigga..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2008, 10:02:10 PM »
paybacc took killa tay verse from you wanna squab bitch i throw these thangs like roy jones..i can tremember what cd that was off of..
nigga u got me fucced up!!! get it right...