Author Topic: yall see this  (Read 303 times)

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
yall see this
« on: September 19, 2008, 09:59:44 PM »
man me and my niggaz was on indastreets.net..cause i heard my nigga sevenelevenloc be on there couldnt find him..but man we stumbled across the big payback blogger video..shit was funny nigga..

ThaRealSupreme

Re: yall see this
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:32:40 PM »
man me and my niggaz was on indastreets.net..cause i heard my nigga sevenelevenloc be on there couldnt find him..but man we stumbled across the big payback blogger video..shit was funny nigga..

Hi Maniacc :psych: Aka SCB, CC Ryda, Bulletloco, Trizzle, H6OODSTAR, BigTloc,I type like this....cuzzzz ass nigga:::sigh:::  ::)you have no fuckin life. Would you like to come to Bible study with me? Matter of fact, I'm about to go and get somethin to eat from the "Lucky Star Cafe near Spooktown by the freeway" lmao
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 10:36:01 PM »
funny how spider loc stans be mad at this cat for talkin shit about spider but when spider does it to other rappers "they deserve to get dissed" :laugh: like spider doesnt deserve to get dissed huh?

haha

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »
funny how spider loc stans be mad at this cat for talkin shit about spider but when spider does it to other rappers "they deserve to get dissed" :laugh: like spider doesnt deserve to get dissed huh?

haha

Spider Loc fans are supposed to lay back and let it slide? If that's what you think then you got me fucked up. Yea whoever he diss deserves to get dissed but which fan thought Spider Loc will never get dissed and if he does then you thought his fans won't speak on it? Again you got me and others fucked the hell up :laugh: Ain't shit but the dirty dozens gettin played around here and I'm gettin a kick out of it.

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »
yea sure baby..right now im out in rancho cucamonga in my nice ass house..im not in the city tonight baby..but i ll be out there tomorrow..shooting footage..for the shit im doin..i was going to have the spider dvd for sale..but we gon just..put the shit on youtube its going to have chapters too baby...im sorry im doing this to your favorite rapper bitch..
chapter 1---fucin wit cbo killa tay headhoncho group (why what happened)
chapter 2--deathrow days (wit crooked i kurupt eastwood skg also know as suge knights girl) why what happend no cd
booya tribe didnt like him neither
chapter 3 interviews how come you questioning daz dillinger hood credibility..goldie loc tray dee..the real reason bad azz
didnt fuck with you nigga
chapter left deathrow no home (why what happened ) hooked up and did shit wit game jayo piper just to name a few
next chapter the speedy incident..the eastwood diss songs and incident..the livewire incident..the real reason sir jinx gave westside connection that beat..
(nigga thinkin he know the sscc but he dont...then put the business on blast and try to poccethood had the dealings wit lane)we aint gon speak to much about that on here..but its on the youtube dvd
chapter 4 yukmouth chain ----then dissing game..(big fase came to the store where the did the signings for game album but this nigga didnt get no love
chapter 5--g unit finally..met buck...was wit him during his court days
this nigga been on gunit for 3 yrs he s released 2 albums and like 50 mixtapes..he got this one song where sings 50 is da king on the hook sound like a bitch nigga

bonus dvd contains material of
why is he dissing mc eiht..ice t...the game..g magic..claiming w.c. not from 111..but we got niggaz who said he runs wit em cuzzzzzzzzzzzz..why is he dissin suge knight all of a sudden..why did snoop want to see the fight wit him and game..how come this nigga showed up to the peace conference..why he dissin young buck after he helped you out..why you not on any of the gunit or 50 cent albums..why didnt young buck put you on his cd..the young buck question can be answered at the club tomorrow..we ll be there..why does he have an artist by the name of payback go to the 24 hr fitness and put on the video tape..like he the hardest nigga in the valley..why when a nigga reached out to these niggaz wit pms..of the numbers..why didnt these goofy niggaz didnt respond..why but they want to put on the youtube like they doing something..what type of dumb nigga ask random civil people are you big maniac come on man you look like a square..and your camera man..how come you on the youtube video with the same pool and same nigga from 05 real niggaz just dont fuck with the same niggaz..the light skin terrance howard nigga..real niggaz network wit real niggaz and get money..im just like you payback nothing to do..man..im getting money..your fat ass cant knock out shit fatboy..you would be too tired..man im doint this ronnie coleman work out man..  

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 10:58:43 PM »
also on the dvd did spider really steal cbo style..i think yukmouth kind of dissed spider on some real shit..spider those niggaz from harlem 30s you name nigga..they closer to me than you man...there s a difference in having family that bangs and niggaz that bangs..( i ll give you an example game was kickin it wit the neighborhood compton crips on his video or dvd..but today will game be able to fuck with those niggaz no...are they family wit game no)
spider loc your hood beefin hard with grape st..even though i ve heard through reliable source some niggaz still cool wit him more of the baby locs..but not the parolee squad niggaz.but will you be doing anymore videos or dvds in they hood spider loc..no and thats why you shouldnt talk about how down you are with them niggaz cause 2 yrs later its an all out war..
spider loc man they wanna see you in oakland and san diego you have a lot of fans down there...oh i forgot you cant go to any of those cities and do shows..

why youdiss messy marv i know the nigga is millenium banger but stop it nigga..you diss all the top west rappers.but spider loc
is your cd better that w.c. guilty by affiliation no im sorry spider loc..
to you baymacc weirdos name some rappers out west spider loc is better than
not crooked i not jay rock not mitchy slick..i think he s better than roccett..thats the only niggai can think of is roccett and the da ridaz lol   

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 11:39:29 PM »
Did you write essays like this when you were in grade school? I hope so 'cause ain't nobody readin that shit except a teacher.

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 11:44:38 PM »
fu c u bitch and if niggaz wanna see some of the nigaz in my movement..yall seen tha t soopafly gangbang muzik video wit kurupt not too manyniggaz seen that video but shit if you look about a min into the video thats lik e 5% of my real nigga movement...fuc baymac

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »
fu c u bitch and if niggaz wanna see some of the nigaz in my movement..yall seen tha t soopafly gangbang muzik video wit kurupt not too manyniggaz seen that video but shit if you look about a min into the video thats lik e 5% of my real nigga movement...fuc baymac

Shut yo fuckin ass up lmao people are reading your comments laughin their asses off at you right now and Im one of them...you're cute 8) Who needs cable when you're on dubcnn

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 11:48:20 PM »
niggaz from 20s said shut the fuc up spider loc..beefy loc said it..nigga..young sagg said it..g wayne said it..nigga shut up cuzzzz..remember all that shit about snoopy not bein a crip and all that shit..but he still be in the hood and at king park nigga..so shut up square stop speakin on other niggaz...spider loc..when your rappers comin out wit they cds..how come your cds are so cheap all your mixtapes..you tryin to make your album money back little nigga..fuck baymac dvd is comin sooner than you think..the youtube only dvd..promotion starts oct 9th we looking for a december jan release..thats funny how they post some nigga on here..thinkin its him..yall niggaz is funny..

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »
THIS FAGGOT GETS OFF FROM THE RESPONSES. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM TALK TO HIS SELF AND HE'LL GO AWAY.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »
niggaz from 20s said shut the fuc up spider loc..beefy loc said it..nigga..young sagg said it..g wayne said it..nigga shut up cuzzzz..remember all that shit about snoopy not bein a crip and all that shit..but he still be in the hood and at king park nigga..so shut up square stop speakin on other niggaz...spider loc..when your rappers comin out wit they cds..how come your cds are so cheap all your mixtapes..you tryin to make your album money back little nigga..fuck baymac dvd is comin sooner than you think..the youtube only dvd..promotion starts oct 9th we looking for a december jan release..thats funny how they post some nigga on here..thinkin its him..yall niggaz is funny..

He said She said that's all you're good for....damn nigga can you hold your own? Obviously not which is why you're a no show and where's the DVD???

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 11:52:12 PM »
THIS FAGGOT GETS OFF FROM THE RESPONSES. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM TALK TO HIS SELF AND HE'LL GO AWAY.

I will in a minute ...you see nobody else is responding to him so obviously I'm a bit bored

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 12:03:04 AM »
the dvd comin baby its titled why you know whats funny is niggaz is quic to say im a nobody i got time on my hands..but if i aint irrelevant in this game and got a real nigga movement..this fat ass nigga looking like big black from rob and big and terrence howard wouldnt spend 2 hrs trying to meet up with a nigga..when you got baymacc niggaz who like to put everything on cameera..the homies said dont reveal yourself until the dvd cause that might fuc up the movement..yo u got to keep one ear in the streets..all this talk im a e banger and all this shit..i aint from no where..but im t hat nigga that saw the hawthorne mall close..im that nigga....im that niggaz thats hella coo wit the long beach s.o.s fuccin wit the m samoan niggaz.im that nigga...man roscoe release party tomorrow too..i was going to let yall know a few weeks ago..but ijust want to give everyone a 24 hr notice..spider loc man your muzik sucks..i heard from your peoples you aint even sold 50 000 copies of your shit..50 cent aint go put you out..40 glocc is way better than you spider loc..40 glocc even said he better than you..you wanna hear some niggaz same it..well hit up skillz from san bernardino..there s a part at the studio wit skillz and 40 glocc where he even said he was way better than you..he said you dont see lloyd banks buck yayo putting spider on they mixtapes...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..yea i know my shit..i already didmy shopping today..at the victoria gardens..went to lucilles im that niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 12:05:50 AM »
the dvd comin baby its titled why you know whats funny is niggaz is quic to say im a nobody i got time on my hands..but if i aint irrelevant in this game and got a real nigga movement..this fat ass nigga looking like big black from rob and big and terrence howard wouldnt spend 2 hrs trying to meet up with a nigga..when you got baymacc niggaz who like to put everything on cameera..the homies said dont reveal yourself until the dvd cause that might fuc up the movement..yo u got to keep one ear in the streets..all this talk im a e banger and all this shit..i aint from no where..but im t hat nigga that saw the hawthorne mall close..im that nigga....im that niggaz thats hella coo wit the long beach s.o.s fuccin wit the m samoan niggaz.im that nigga...man roscoe release party tomorrow too..i was going to let yall know a few weeks ago..but ijust want to give everyone a 24 hr notice..spider loc man your muzik sucks..i heard from your peoples you aint even sold 50 000 copies of your shit..50 cent aint go put you out..40 glocc is way better than you spider loc..40 glocc even said he better than you..you wanna hear some niggaz same it..well hit up skillz from san bernardino..there s a part at the studio wit skillz and 40 glocc where he even said he was way better than you..he said you dont see lloyd banks buck yayo putting spider on they mixtapes...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..yea i know my shit..i already didmy shopping today..at the victoria gardens..went to lucilles im that niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok I must not be that damn bored 'cause Im not readin all of that. Good night loser Im not havin fun no more