Author Topic: roscoe album release party tomorrow  (Read 225 times)

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
roscoe album release party tomorrow
« on: September 19, 2008, 11:36:44 PM »
its going down..you want details..private message big payback..since he like to go to all the events..he ll get you vip
you fat bitch...im doin this ronnie coleman work out nigga...look it up fatboy niggaz is real out here..i got too much to lose nigga..waht i look like fucking up you and littlej nigga..when you have 2 mortgages like me 3 car payments..about to buy a house in scottsdale next week..meeting up with charles barkley..finishing the spider dvd..fuccin bitches to big daddy kane and spinderella very special..im the boss nigga..i phone 2..blackberry bold..boss phones..got the flyest cars money can buy..700 fico score..i fucks wit real niggaz too..or actually the family is the real niggaz..this nigga talking about his pit bull..my ese partner owns top edge kennels.,..you payback when spider gon take yall niggaz out of town to see something other than the valley cause it seems like you always are at the valley..the lil wayne shit..you came to l.a. to the 24 hr fitness thats like a 50 mile radius fatboy..why dont yall niggaz go to south coast plaza..or better yet nigga..why dont yall niggaz go to the jerrys famous deli in south beach..get yo money up nigga..how many cars you got wit a pink slip nigga..take your kids to disney world nigga to see epcot center mgm studios..magic kingdom fat boy..life aint always about being hard shooting guns..drugs nigga..more to life to it nigga..im pretty sure your daughter wants to go to universal studios..san diego zoo..sea world..lego land..but i forgot nigga..you aint got no money..you re only able to cover a 50 mile radius..dam..its like..you on house arrest or something fat boy..get a life nigga..and you did steal killa tay versey..too..taht nigga said you wanna squab bitch i throw these thangs like roy jones posted up in ohio getting my smoke on..it was on lunasicc cd fatboy

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: roscoe album release party tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 11:54:55 PM »
Soooooooo free post?

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 12:44:41 AM »
its going down..you want details..private message big payback..since he like to go to all the events..he ll get you vip
you fat bitch...im doin this ronnie coleman work out nigga...look it up fatboy niggaz is real out here..i got too much to lose nigga..waht i look like fucking up you and littlej nigga..when you have 2 mortgages like me 3 car payments..about to buy a house in scottsdale next week..meeting up with charles barkley..finishing the spider dvd..fuccin bitches to big daddy kane and spinderella very special..im the boss nigga..i phone 2..blackberry bold..boss phones..got the flyest cars money can buy..700 fico score..i fucks wit real niggaz too..or actually the family is the real niggaz..this nigga talking about his pit bull..my ese partner owns top edge kennels.,..you payback when spider gon take yall niggaz out of town to see something other than the valley cause it seems like you always are at the valley..the lil wayne shit..you came to l.a. to the 24 hr fitness thats like a 50 mile radius fatboy..why dont yall niggaz go to south coast plaza..or better yet nigga..why dont yall niggaz go to the jerrys famous deli in south beach..get yo money up nigga..how many cars you got wit a pink slip nigga..take your kids to disney world nigga to see epcot center mgm studios..magic kingdom fat boy..life aint always about being hard shooting guns..drugs nigga..more to life to it nigga..im pretty sure your daughter wants to go to universal studios..san diego zoo..sea world..lego land..but i forgot nigga..you aint got no money..you re only able to cover a 50 mile radius..dam..its like..you on house arrest or something fat boy..get a life nigga..and you did steal killa tay versey..too..taht nigga said you wanna squab bitch i throw these thangs like roy jones posted up in ohio getting my smoke on..it was on lunasicc cd fatboy

instantly BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 03:20:38 AM »
thanks.